Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,093 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

CBN-TIES registration - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN-TIES registration (514 Views)

CBN Ties Loan Application Portal For 2022/2023 / Foreign Loan: Why Can't CBN Print The $5.5bn Instead Of Borrowing? / Aishah Ahmad: Profile Of The CBN Deputy Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CBN-TIES registration by Ylink4sure: 6:39pm On Dec 28, 2021
Now that the most troublesome item for the CBN-TIES application has been modified, I'm referring to the Entrepreneurship certificate and the acceptance of any Entrepreneurship certificate, applicants should diligently follow through on their application.

You should endeavour to submit a comprehensive business plan.Trust me many of you will not be able to come up with a business plan sufficient enough for a financial body such as CBN and BOI-the fund disbursing body. You may need to consult with professionals in the financial sector in your sphere of influence but if you can't find any you may need a professional consultant.

Your business plan is the reason why you may or may not be successful! A lot of insufficient and untenable business plans are all over the place. Your 'Financials' are extremely important,they expect to see a 3-5 year cash flow and cash flow analysis. It must be feasible and implementable.Also,there is bias towards agriculture and agricultural related businesses(60% of all approvals) and females have good chance of being approved.Your competition analysis must be factual,your headcount analysis must be thorough and your marketing plan must be sound. But most importantly,your loan financing analysis must be convincing. And so on...........

Download the GSI form and print it out on registered business name letterhead paper,sign and scan for upload on the platform.

Get acceptable guarantor with considerable financial stature and verifiable assets that must be filled on the downloaded guarantor form and it should be endorsed by a solicitor/lawyer with the correct stamp and seal.

Get Proforma Invoice and receipt from acceptable merchants selling Machine and Machinery related to your proposed business with their account detail in the business name on the invoices and upload on the platform.The fact is it is only your working capital (from your business plan) that will be directly transferred to you.The cost of equipment will be sent to the merchant.This is another reason you need a consultant because you need a Merchant with whom you have an 'Understanding' in order to have substantial amount to do other 'things' with.

Also,be prepared for a 'Credit Check'.Go pay up your debt to any financial institution.

Wishing you all the best

1 Like

Re: CBN-TIES registration by NukeEcomm(m): 8:44pm On Dec 28, 2021
Are you paying for the portfolio? It will include technical, market, manpower and finance studies
Re: CBN-TIES registration by Ylink4sure: 10:54pm On Dec 29, 2021
Kindly reach me through my details at my signature.You can alternatively let me have how to discuss with you.

Thanks

NukeEcomm:
Are you paying for the portfolio? It will include technical, market, manpower and finance studies

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read: How Frustrated Nigerian Freelancer Went From $0 To $6k On Upwork In / Where To Get The Best Price Of Wines In Ekiti / 1.5million Naira Loan With Land Property.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.