Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,356 members, 7,836,460 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Help,!what Do You Do When In A Situation Like These? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help,!what Do You Do When In A Situation Like These? (301 Views)

What Will You Tell Him In A Situation Like This? / Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help,!what Do You Do When In A Situation Like These? by Kimiso(m): 9:24pm On Dec 28, 2021
I came across a thread on naijaloaded

My brother still sending me bread and beans and all kinds of errands around the street,...and he is not the one providing shelter and food for me but my mom and god,..i can say he does nothing for me except to send me errands all about like am still a nursery school students,...i Will be 22years of age by August 2022,....so am just too scared and shy to decline when he wants to send me am errands
Re: Help,!what Do You Do When In A Situation Like These? by Dukio: 9:25pm On Dec 28, 2021
You are still a kid.

Be humble

1 Like

Re: Help,!what Do You Do When In A Situation Like These? by Bola146(f): 9:29pm On Dec 28, 2021
grin grin pele

2 Likes

Re: Help,!what Do You Do When In A Situation Like These? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 28, 2021
grin grin grin

Nobody want be small pikin again cheesy
Pack out na if you don't want to go on errands
Re: Help,!what Do You Do When In A Situation Like These? by Kimiso(m): 9:36pm On Dec 28, 2021
EkehPraise:
grin grin grin

Nobody want be small pikin again cheesy
Pack out na if you don't want to go on errands
i should...... pack out or he should be the one to go rent himself house,..and stop being a bachelor.
Re: Help,!what Do You Do When In A Situation Like These? by Oluromantic: 9:41pm On Dec 28, 2021
You don't have a problem

1 Like

Re: Help,!what Do You Do When In A Situation Like These? by SUPERPACK: 9:42pm On Dec 28, 2021
Kimiso:
i should...... pack out or he should be the one to go rent himself house,..and stop being a bachelor.
Overtaking is allowed. You can stop being a bachelor before him. But what's the age gap like here?
Re: Help,!what Do You Do When In A Situation Like These? by Kimiso(m): 9:52pm On Dec 28, 2021
SUPERPACK:
Overtaking is allowed. You can stop being a bachelor before him. But what's the age gap like here?
he is closing to 30years and yet still living with mom
Re: Help,!what Do You Do When In A Situation Like These? by SUPERPACK: 10:04pm On Dec 28, 2021
Kimiso:
he is closing to 30years and yet still living with mom
The gap Is big, and you shouldn't be bothered by the errands. I do send my juniors and get sent on errands by people older than me and I am in my 30's o. You cant escape that seniority culture in Africa, it only becomes an issue when it is abused.

You can tell him to stop messaging you. But stop suggesting he leaves home because of age because you will get to that age too and we can't predict tomorrow, nobody wish to be a bachelor into his 30's but the current reality is hell.
Re: Help,!what Do You Do When In A Situation Like These? by GboyegaD(m): 12:20am On Dec 29, 2021
Kimiso:

You both got misplaced priorities. He doesn't need move out just the same way you can turn down his errands politely.
Re: Help,!what Do You Do When In A Situation Like These? by anthonyuncle(m): 1:41am On Dec 29, 2021
so you think say you don grow pass the age wey them dey send message ba?

(1) (Reply)

Samsung A20 3/32gb...40k / I Need A Room And Parlour Self Contain In Abeokuta / Calabar OAP Discovers He Is Not The Biological Father Of His Two Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.