Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

Ask Me Anything. I'm Venezuelan Visiting Nairaland Forum - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ask Me Anything. I'm Venezuelan Visiting Nairaland Forum (957 Views)

Im From Finland. Ask Me Anything! / Who Is The Oldest Member Of Nairaland Forum? / How To Save Pictures From Nairaland Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ask Me Anything. I'm Venezuelan Visiting Nairaland Forum by NegroPrimero(m): 10:19pm On Dec 28, 2021
Ok, I'm new user here. I'm not from Nigeria or even african ancestry, I'm hispanic man from Venezuela, South America and some friends and me found this forum and I think to make cultural exchange between us. You can Ask me Anything. To prove my nationality, pic of my passport.

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything. I'm Venezuelan Visiting Nairaland Forum by Ebubu: 10:27pm On Dec 28, 2021
Happy birthday undecided
Re: Ask Me Anything. I'm Venezuelan Visiting Nairaland Forum by Bilabong(m): 10:39pm On Dec 28, 2021
Ebubu:
Happy birthday undecided

Re: Ask Me Anything. I'm Venezuelan Visiting Nairaland Forum by SankaraSo: 10:59pm On Dec 28, 2021
Do you have Virgins in Venezuela

We don't have enough Virgins in Nigeria again

They have used Lacasera and Rite gala to disvirgen all the women here.
Re: Ask Me Anything. I'm Venezuelan Visiting Nairaland Forum by NegroPrimero(m): 11:12pm On Dec 28, 2021
Ebubu:
Happy birthday undecided
Really it's not my birthday

SankaraSo:
Do you have Virgins in Venezuela

We don't have enough Virgins in Nigeria again

They have used Lacasera and Rite gala to disvirgen all the women here.

Ha, nice joke. Even fanatical christians aren't virgins. It's normal lose your virginity with your cousin with an early age.

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything. I'm Venezuelan Visiting Nairaland Forum by illicit(m): 11:46pm On Dec 28, 2021
Why is ur moniker Negro....

Are u up to something
Re: Ask Me Anything. I'm Venezuelan Visiting Nairaland Forum by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 28, 2021
which tribe dominate Venezuela pls
Re: Ask Me Anything. I'm Venezuelan Visiting Nairaland Forum by ITbomb(m): 11:53pm On Dec 28, 2021
I heard Venezuela had serious crude oil issues alongside corruption like Nigeria, how do you handle it.
Is Venezuela multiracial?
Re: Ask Me Anything. I'm Venezuelan Visiting Nairaland Forum by NegroPrimero(m): 11:59pm On Dec 28, 2021
illicit:
Why is ur moniker Negro....

Are u up to something

Negro Primero is a venezuelan national hero. His real name is Pedro Camejo and he was a former slave who fought during Venezuela independence war. He was killed in combat and he is the only black men national hero. Pic of him

Hisbah21:

There not exists tribes in America. Even Amerindians are more cultural than tribal

ITbomb:
I heard Venezuela had serious crude oil issues alongside corruption like Nigeria, how do you handle it.
Is Venezuela multiracial?

Yes. 47% multiracial or mestizos/mulatos, 43% white, 3% Amerindian, 2% african and 5% Asian

2 Likes

Re: Ask Me Anything. I'm Venezuelan Visiting Nairaland Forum by 9182736455O1999(m): 11:59pm On Dec 28, 2021
Please take note.
this forum can be very toxic.
Re: Ask Me Anything. I'm Venezuelan Visiting Nairaland Forum by illicit(m): 12:04am On Dec 29, 2021
NegroPrimero:

Negro Primero is a venezuelan national hero. His real name is Pedro Camejo and he was a former slave who fought during Venezuela independence war. He was killed in combat and he is the only black men national hero. Pic of him

There not exists tribes in America. Even Amerindians are more cultural than tribal

Yes. 47% multiracial or mestizos/mulatos, 43% white, 3% Amerindian, 2% african and 5% Asian

Oh wow

I am impressed

Be my friend
Re: Ask Me Anything. I'm Venezuelan Visiting Nairaland Forum by 9182736455O1999(m): 12:05am On Dec 29, 2021
Which language is used in Venezuela
Re: Ask Me Anything. I'm Venezuelan Visiting Nairaland Forum by NegroPrimero(m): 12:15am On Dec 29, 2021
9182736455O1999:
Please take note.

You don't see hispanic america forums

9182736455O1999:
Which language is used in Venezuela

Spanish. Some areas still using old native languages like Alemanish or Colonial German, Wayuu, pemon, warao and Yanomami
Re: Ask Me Anything. I'm Venezuelan Visiting Nairaland Forum by Zetafricano: 1:01am On Dec 29, 2021
9182736455O1999:
Please take note.
This true. I do not know if you guys know, but hispachan is one of the most friendly spanish forums. Come pay a visit, no account needed for posts

hispachan.org
The most friendly board is
hispachan.org/pol/
Re: Ask Me Anything. I'm Venezuelan Visiting Nairaland Forum by suffering: 1:01am On Dec 29, 2021
Good morning.
Re: Ask Me Anything. I'm Venezuelan Visiting Nairaland Forum by NegroPrimero(m): 1:05am On Dec 29, 2021
Zetafricano:

This true. I do not know if you guys know, but hispachan is one of the most friendly spanish forums. Come pay a visit, no account needed for posts

hispachan.org
The most friendly board is
hispachan.org/pol/

We see us Loan

suffering:
Good morning.

Good night

Re: Ask Me Anything. I'm Venezuelan Visiting Nairaland Forum by Elsasuke: 1:13am On Dec 29, 2021
esto

Re: Ask Me Anything. I'm Venezuelan Visiting Nairaland Forum by Ukashaka: 5:26am On Dec 29, 2021
Hisbah21:
The dominant tribe in Venezuela is the Zambo, the Zambo is a very interesting species, it originated from centuries of race-mixing between Native American peoples and African slaves. The Zambo has quickly spread all over Venezuela like a wildfire. They are very violent and primitive, a trait inherited from their Caribe ancestors and are not very intelligent, they often mess things up and instead of taking care they flee away and start attacking others. During their savage attacks, they enjoy throwing poop at their victims. They are brutal cannibals, often doing sacrifices to their gods which involve eating parts of the human body. The gods they worship are, interestingly, the same ones of the Yoruba pantheon, but heavily deformed and syncretized with Catholic saints and other kinds of local spirits and folklore. The main of these gods is called "Ismael Sanchez" or "Ismaelito" and he is a Zambo thief with a gun and riding a motorbike and he is treated like a second coming of Jesus Christ. They speak Spanish, although heavily influenced by aboriginal and african languages to the point it's almost unrecognizable at times, "Mi pana, vergacion marico me lleva la chimba mamaguebo chamo ya le dije que aqui no votamo a chiabe 9999 vece yo solo lo vote 9999999 vece" is an ancient ritualistic chanting that means "fvck your mother and all your ancestors i will shet on your grave take your land by the force and have your women". Of course, this looks nothing like the whole phrase in actual Spanish, to see how different the Venezuelan "Spanish" is from ACTUAL Spanish. The only area of Venezuela free from the presence of the evil Zambo is the Andean Region. In the last decades, an interesting race-mixing in the Eastern Region has been happening between the Zambo and the Indian people of Guyana, creating a new tribe that mixes Zambo culture, identity and traditions with hinduistic elements.
Re: Ask Me Anything. I'm Venezuelan Visiting Nairaland Forum by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 29, 2021
Ukashaka:

The dominant tribe in Venezuela is the Zambo, the Zambo is a very interesting species, it originated from centuries of race-mixing between Native American peoples and African slaves. The Zambo has quickly spread all over Venezuela like a wildfire. They are very violent and primitive, a trait inherited from their Caribe ancestors and are not very intelligent, they often mess things up and instead of taking care they flee away and start attacking others. During their savage attacks, they enjoy throwing poop at their victims. They are brutal cannibals, often doing sacrifices to their gods which involve eating parts of the human body. The gods they worship are, interestingly, the same ones of the Yoruba pantheon, but heavily deformed and syncretized with Catholic saints and other kinds of local spirits and folklore. The main of these gods is called "Ismael Sanchez" or "Ismaelito" and he is a Zambo thief with a gun and riding a motorbike and he is treated like a second coming of Jesus Christ. They speak Spanish, although heavily influenced by aboriginal and african languages to the point it's almost unrecognizable at times, "Mi pana, vergacion marico me lleva la chimba mamaguebo chamo ya le dije que aqui no votamo a chiabe 9999 vece yo solo lo vote 9999999 vece" is an ancient ritualistic chanting that means "fvck your mother and all your ancestors i will shet on your grave take your land by the force and have your women". Of course, this looks nothing like the whole phrase in actual Spanish, to see how different the Venezuelan "Spanish" is from ACTUAL Spanish. The only area of Venezuela free from the presence of the evil Zambo is the Andean Region. In the last decades, an interesting race-mixing in the Eastern Region has been happening between the Zambo and the Indian people of Guyana, creating a new tribe that mixes Zambo culture, identity and traditions with hinduistic elements.

thanks alot
Re: Ask Me Anything. I'm Venezuelan Visiting Nairaland Forum by NegroPrimero(m): 8:21pm On Dec 29, 2021
Hisbah21:

thanks alot

He is trolling. Zambo is a pejorative slang to venezuelan People used by Peruvians and colombians to discriminate venezuelans. Zambo is like Nigger in South América.

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything. I'm Venezuelan Visiting Nairaland Forum by meobizy(f): 8:31pm On Dec 29, 2021
Safe journey.
Re: Ask Me Anything. I'm Venezuelan Visiting Nairaland Forum by Empanadachan: 7:59pm On Dec 30, 2021
NegroPrimero:

He is trolling. Zambo is a pejorative slang to venezuelan People used by Peruvians and colombians to discriminate venezuelans. Zambo is like Nigger in South América.
ok zambo mamaguavo
Re: Ask Me Anything. I'm Venezuelan Visiting Nairaland Forum by temeequinshi: 1:08am On Jan 27, 2022
Hi Nairaland, Mexican here, Venezuelans are nice people, we call them, "Latinamerica's Africans" .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Seplat Unveils Tree4life Initiative, To Plant 5 Million Trees In 5 Years / Major 10 News Update You Need To Know This Friday Morning / Globacom Launches Payment Service Banking Unit With Moneymaster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.