Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,084 members, 7,811,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

To Join An Investment Club. Money Africa Vs The Green Investment Club. Advise? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / To Join An Investment Club. Money Africa Vs The Green Investment Club. Advise? (267 Views)

To Join An Investment Club. Money Africa Vs The Green Investment Club. Advise? / Onewattsolar Finalizes Partnership With Green Investment Network / IS Stakerrs Investment Club a Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To Join An Investment Club. Money Africa Vs The Green Investment Club. Advise? by bethrothen(m): 10:49pm On Dec 28, 2021
Please I am looking to join either of below listed.
Kindly share your opinion on the best option for now:
The Green Investment Club
The Money Africa
Thank you for your contribution.
Re: To Join An Investment Club. Money Africa Vs The Green Investment Club. Advise? by SUPERPACK: 12:49am On Dec 29, 2021
Both are just rubbish set up to sell their PDF and webinar documents for your money. Go and register for udemy.

(1) (Reply)

My Blog Just Got Approved By Adsense / I Told You To Buy These Coins Now Its Exploding / Zimbabwe Plans To Launch Central Bank Digital Currency CBDC In 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.