Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,609 members, 7,827,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Okorocha Cracks Mystery Of Rampaging, Unidentified Gunmen In Imo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Cracks Mystery Of Rampaging, Unidentified Gunmen In Imo (27878 Views)

Rampaging Hoodlums In Osogbo On Adeleke’s First Day In Office / Ekiti Lawmaker Shot On The Head By Unidentified Gunmen / Ekiti Lawmaker Shot On The Head By Unidentified Gunmen - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Cracks Mystery Of Rampaging, Unidentified Gunmen In Imo by aspabay(m): 10:40am On Dec 29, 2021
Ipob and their sympathizers know how to deceive themselves.

Okorocha said something important, they have taken the message in another way.

Keep blaming DSS and FG
What a foolish generation.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha Cracks Mystery Of Rampaging, Unidentified Gunmen In Imo by InoGetJoy: 10:41am On Dec 29, 2021
Patrioticman007:

Na dem, a case of Okoro vs Okoro, we are only spectators viewing a Tarantino's movie of mafia bosses in dot nation.
NwaBingo, if you don't have anything to say just crawl back into the pit from whence you came

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha Cracks Mystery Of Rampaging, Unidentified Gunmen In Imo by InoGetJoy: 10:42am On Dec 29, 2021
Freerhyme1:
if una like make una turn IMO to war zone but make una no carry una UNGUN KNOWNMEN cross come ANAMBRA state ooo cos that place is very peaceful after their useless election
You're foolishly trying to cause divisions between Imo State and Anambra state, but it's not going to work

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Cracks Mystery Of Rampaging, Unidentified Gunmen In Imo by Bigchristo: 10:43am On Dec 29, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Former Imo State Governor Rochas Okorocha believes he has cracked the puzzling phenomenon of unidentified gunmen who had been on the rampage in the state.

The smoking gun appeared to have been provided by the gangster-like arrest of his son-in-law, Uche Nwosu, a former governorship candidate inside the church by gunmen, who later turned out to be policemen.

Okorocha, who spoke on Channels Television’s Politics Today, said Nwosu’s arrest on Sunday gave a glimpse into how the Imo State government carries out criminal acts with policemen attached to Government House.

“What is happening in Imo state is unfortunate. And not just Imo, but the entire nation and humanity. Imo State is becoming a banana republic, where there is complete lawlessness and where people live in fear. There is no day that somebody is not being killed, harassed.

“It appears as if the happenings in Imo state have some backing from Abuja. That’s what I could figure out. And there seems to be enmity between the people here and the presumed federal government of Nigeria just because of a communication gap.

“Most people have been wondering about the mystery of unknown gunmen. But it appears to me now that unknown gunmen have finally been unraveled with the recent happenings.

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/12/28/okorocha-cracks-mystery-of-rampaging-unidentified-gunmen-in-imo/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pv4pMVkfeBA&ab_channel=ChannelsTelevision
He is certainly right in his points of view, unknown gunmen is sponsored by politicians

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Cracks Mystery Of Rampaging, Unidentified Gunmen In Imo by Patrioticman007(m): 10:44am On Dec 29, 2021
InoGetJoy:

NwaBingo, if you don't have anything to say just crawl back into the pit from whence you came

Hope you have eaten your human flesh this morning.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Cracks Mystery Of Rampaging, Unidentified Gunmen In Imo by Flier: 10:46am On Dec 29, 2021
Authoreety:
Okorocha is still bittered by the outcome of the last elections...
He is right,you don’t arrest people that way it’s very wrong

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Cracks Mystery Of Rampaging, Unidentified Gunmen In Imo by InoGetJoy: 10:47am On Dec 29, 2021
Patrioticman007:

Hope you have eaten your human flesh this morning.
I should be asking you. I learnt that a few days ago your fellow boko haram attacked a group of people doing a child dedication ceremony, threw the baby into a pot of boiling soup and forced everyone there to eat the baby.
I'm sure you enjoyed that meal, I mean....with the level of depravity in your mind you'll do even worse.
I'm going to give you a friendly advise, make sure you get rid of this stupidity that is plaguing you this year. Don't enter 2022 with the same useless mindset as you currently have, always supporting evil for the crumbs you receive.
NwaBingo like you

5 Likes

Re: Okorocha Cracks Mystery Of Rampaging, Unidentified Gunmen In Imo by psychologist(m): 10:48am On Dec 29, 2021
BKayy:
Shey I tell una say UGM na Zoo politics?

Celebrate grace my brother grin

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Cracks Mystery Of Rampaging, Unidentified Gunmen In Imo by IGBOSON1: 10:48am On Dec 29, 2021
One key point i noted was that the abductors of Nwosu were said to be speaking HAUSA! I rest my case!

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Cracks Mystery Of Rampaging, Unidentified Gunmen In Imo by InoGetJoy: 10:48am On Dec 29, 2021
Bigchristo:
He is certainly right in his points of view, unknown gunmen is sponsored by politicians
The attack on the police headquaters in Imo State made me know that the politicians and government are the sponsors of this unknown gunmen attacks

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha Cracks Mystery Of Rampaging, Unidentified Gunmen In Imo by Freerhyme1(m): 10:49am On Dec 29, 2021
InoGetJoy:

You're foolishly trying to cause divisions between Imo State and Anambra state, but it's not going to work
what is this dimwit saying? DIVISION that has been there for AGES *YIMU*
Re: Okorocha Cracks Mystery Of Rampaging, Unidentified Gunmen In Imo by InoGetJoy: 10:54am On Dec 29, 2021
Freerhyme1:

what is this dimwit saying? DIVISION that has been there for AGES *YIMU*
Where is the division? Also, whatever division you're talking about is totally different from the thrash you spewed. The UGM attacks in Anambra stopped because APC was using gunmen to instill fear in people's minds but after losing the elections there's no reason for keeping up with the attacks. That's why the attacks in Anambra state stopped. You should thank God that APC lost, otherwise they would be doing same thing they're doing in Imo state in Anambra state.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Cracks Mystery Of Rampaging, Unidentified Gunmen In Imo by evsimmigration: 11:10am On Dec 29, 2021
lol..it seems like you are having malaria parasitic syndrome..Who told you he was elected before??

Maxymilliano:
Hope is taking on many battles at same time, I strongly doubt if he will get elected a second time

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Cracks Mystery Of Rampaging, Unidentified Gunmen In Imo by EM123: 11:12am On Dec 29, 2021
warlordd:
Na Ipob.
na ipob arrest uche nwosu abi?

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Cracks Mystery Of Rampaging, Unidentified Gunmen In Imo by Bobloco: 11:12am On Dec 29, 2021
[quote author=Maxymilliano post=108896850]Hope is taking on many battles at same time, I strongly doubt if he will get elected a second time[/quote]

I guess you meant to say get elected for his second tenure because he was never elected for the first tenure

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Cracks Mystery Of Rampaging, Unidentified Gunmen In Imo by EM123: 11:15am On Dec 29, 2021
SlyDev:

Nigeria Zoo Republic
Biafra Banana Republic

PeeDeePee are behind the unrest in South East
is okorocha a pdp member? Is uzodingba a pdp member? Is uche nwosu a pdp member?

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Cracks Mystery Of Rampaging, Unidentified Gunmen In Imo by kamalbob(m): 11:25am On Dec 29, 2021
BKayy:

Yup... Using your pigs brothers as a bait lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Cracks Mystery Of Rampaging, Unidentified Gunmen In Imo by muheeb01(m): 11:33am On Dec 29, 2021
Hmmm these people should let peace reign....where two elephants fight na the grass go suffer

Check my signature and profile to contact me and my work,I have a very potent traditional or herbal solution for you on your health....
Re: Okorocha Cracks Mystery Of Rampaging, Unidentified Gunmen In Imo by Salvofthesouth(m): 11:33am On Dec 29, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Hope is taking on many battles at same time, I strongly doubt if he will get elected a second time

Elected how? Was he ever elected in the first place?

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Cracks Mystery Of Rampaging, Unidentified Gunmen In Imo by foreshore(m): 11:34am On Dec 29, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Former Imo State Governor Rochas Okorocha believes he has cracked the puzzling phenomenon of unidentified gunmen who had been on the rampage in the state.

The smoking gun appeared to have been provided by the gangster-like arrest of his son-in-law, Uche Nwosu, a former governorship candidate inside the church by gunmen, who later turned out to be policemen.

Okorocha, who spoke on Channels Television’s Politics Today, said Nwosu’s arrest on Sunday gave a glimpse into how the Imo State government carries out criminal acts with policemen attached to Government House.

“What is happening in Imo state is unfortunate. And not just Imo, but the entire nation and humanity. Imo State is becoming a banana republic, where there is complete lawlessness and where people live in fear. There is no day that somebody is not being killed, harassed.

“It appears as if the happenings in Imo state have some backing from Abuja. That’s what I could figure out. And there seems to be enmity between the people here and the presumed federal government of Nigeria just because of a communication gap.

“Most people have been wondering about the mystery of unknown gunmen. But it appears to me now that unknown gunmen have finally been unraveled with the recent happenings.

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/12/28/okorocha-cracks-mystery-of-rampaging-unidentified-gunmen-in-imo/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pv4pMVkfeBA&ab_channel=ChannelsTelevision

Like you are not part of it
Re: Okorocha Cracks Mystery Of Rampaging, Unidentified Gunmen In Imo by Forumobserver12(m): 11:34am On Dec 29, 2021
Maxymilliano:

Was he even elected in the first place? They will do their usual magic either on election day or through Supreme court....

Hope is aware that imolites does not like him and he's deliberately creating insecurity in the state to distract the people...

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Cracks Mystery Of Rampaging, Unidentified Gunmen In Imo by CaptainAyub: 11:36am On Dec 29, 2021
mfm04622:

Post the link of that occurrence here. Or any proof what you claimed happened.

https://www.nairaland.com/6789195/dss-operative-prince-ezemuonye-ozuzu/2

This is the official story.
Read d comments to see what actually transpired

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Cracks Mystery Of Rampaging, Unidentified Gunmen In Imo by Yungdav(m): 11:43am On Dec 29, 2021
Maxymilliano:

Did anyone elect him in this first one undecided?

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Cracks Mystery Of Rampaging, Unidentified Gunmen In Imo by WHITELIGHTER: 11:48am On Dec 29, 2021
Patrioticman007:

Na dem, a case of Okoro vs Okoro, we are only spectators viewing a Tarantino's movie of mafia bosses in dot nation.

i think this photo depicts the case of Boko Haram and North East.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Cracks Mystery Of Rampaging, Unidentified Gunmen In Imo by Landmack: 12:31pm On Dec 29, 2021
BKayy:
ipob isn't a saint too. In fact,they're all under gunmen category.

Re: Okorocha Cracks Mystery Of Rampaging, Unidentified Gunmen In Imo by Dmacqh(m): 12:43pm On Dec 29, 2021
Though I’m not a fan of Rochas government ( white elephant projects and family business) but I noticed something very glaring about the abduction of Uche Nwosu .
1) The mode of the abduction was same as kidnapping and UGM mode of operation.
2) The place of abduction was carefully selected to suit this operation ( normally he should have been arrested in his compound or elsewhere with the Police ID and personnel showing , but they didn’t , they did it like criminals ( the rampant shooting and dragging gave credence to this ) no Government Police agency will come to church and arrest someone who isn’t a certified or globally wanted Terrorist. What’s the threat Uche Nwosu pose, that he should be arrested that way ?
3) As explained, the government sponsored media quickly captioned it ‘ UGM abducts Uche Nwosu in Church ‘ .
4) The Imo state Police command were contacted, the said they weren’t aware of such thing. This fueled UGM part in it
5) Rochas been wise , told them plainly that the ‘ UGM ‘ cars has Imo State Government house plate numbers .
6 ) This caught them off guard . Their plan has been foiled .
7) In order to save face , Imo state government, contacted Abuja . So Abuja has to admit it was them that ordered the arrest .
cool Some of the UGM where speaking Hausa .
9) If not for Rochas and the spoting of the Plate numbers , they would have denied it .
10) It’s a deliberate attempt to murder Uche Nwosu using the ‘ UGM ‘ .

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Cracks Mystery Of Rampaging, Unidentified Gunmen In Imo by Landmack: 12:46pm On Dec 29, 2021
InoGetJoy:

But what he said is true..u pple should not carry ur violence,unknown gunmen and ipob cheering rubbish to Anambra. We have better things to do with our state;not turning it into a blood bath field with stupid politicians as gladiators.

we thank God for Obiano,..he remains one of the peaceful govs in south east;he's never for a day subjected ndi Anambra to pain and violence...Anambrarians are too precious to him.

God bless Anambra!
Re: Okorocha Cracks Mystery Of Rampaging, Unidentified Gunmen In Imo by Landmack: 12:59pm On Dec 29, 2021
InoGetJoy:
[s]Where is the division? Also, whatever division you're talking about is totally different from the thrash you spewed. The UGM attacks in Anambra stopped because APC was using gunmen to instill fear in people's minds but after losing the elections there's no reason for keeping up with the attacks. That's why the attacks in Anambra state stopped. You should thank God that APC lost, otherwise they would be doing same thing they're doing in Imo state in Anambra state.[/s]

you're spewing rubbish nwanna.

so you've quickly forgotten about the useless no leflendum,no erection statements by ipob prior to Anambra elections. Those guys were seriously overheating the polity..they really wanted the region to be in flames using the Anambra elections...but God passed them 100%. In fact,God used the foolishness of ipob to give us victory in Anambra. Not also forgetting the role played by our amiable Governor...not many of u will understand the kind of politics Willberforce plays in Anambra...forget those fools who use drunkenness to mock him online...Willie tried for Anambra. After the election,i became a complete fan of Chief Willberforce.
Re: Okorocha Cracks Mystery Of Rampaging, Unidentified Gunmen In Imo by sharpsecret: 1:05pm On Dec 29, 2021
Onyiiobi7735:
Nke na eme.But Imolites wanted them,so they aren't supposed to complain.
we want ESN

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Governor Ifeanyi Okowa & His Family / President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again / Sanwo-Olu Hosts Ikorodu Bois, Says ‘We Are Proud Of You’ (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.