Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,798 members, 7,862,638 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:42 PM

I Need A Mature Woman To Marry - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Need A Mature Woman To Marry (184 Views)

Funmilayo RansomeKuti: 11 Things To Know About 1st Woman To Drive Car In Nigeria / Transgender From Woman To Man Shares Photographs Before And After / Didi Ekanem: I Need To Marry A Man With 'Bad Boy' Character (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Em222: 11:49pm On Dec 28, 2021
I am a graduate but lost my job so am struggling to come back to my real self so I need a working class or real time bussiness woman who will help me to come back let's build a home together I am a litle bit fair tall handsome youngman in my early 30s so am looking for a serious woman within the age range of 27 to 42 to marry lets start making kids no much time so if u r interested u can call me or chat me let's discuss I am serious about this 08164084891
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Harrykn: 11:56pm On Dec 28, 2021
You mean am ?

Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by OneCorner: 1:09am On Dec 29, 2021
Pele oo Father Abraham, father of all nation
Mr baby factory, if u channel this energy to doing labor jobs, you won’t be out here begging, ladies will be the one running after you

(1) (Reply)

The Coalition Of Northern Groups, CNG Has Called For A Total Boycott Of All Busi / Comedian Ay Welcomes 2nd Child After 13 Years Of Waiting / Trending

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.