Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,634 members, 7,827,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Grants For Small And Medium Scale Enterprises - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Grants For Small And Medium Scale Enterprises (414 Views)

Lagos Court Grants Wives Equal Rights Over Husbands’ Properties / Can This Generator Pump Water from a borehole Or Power My Medium Size Freezer? / Buy Fresh Jumbo And Medium Eggs Directly From A Trusted Farmer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grants For Small And Medium Scale Enterprises by Ouchbabe(f): 12:21am On Dec 29, 2021
I registered for Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme this year where selected applicants went home with $5,000. I scaled through the business plan stage but could not make it pass the pitch stage. I was devastated when I got the email that I have been dropped and could no longer continue with the programme. I needed the grant so badly to invest in my business.
I have a comprehensive business plan and have also registered my business with Corporate Affairs Commission this year.
I'm currently teaching in a small private school but the salary is too small. It's my earnest desire to run my business and become an entrepreneur.
Kindly share with me links to grants that I can access in order to fund my business.
Lalasticlala
Seun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Grants For Small And Medium Scale Enterprises by WomenTrainer: 12:27pm On Jan 03, 2022
Maybe we should create a WhatsApp group where such opportunities for grants can be posted. What do you think?

You could DM me on ZeroNineZeroNine FiveThousand SixZeroThree
Re: Grants For Small And Medium Scale Enterprises by Kirkman: 5:40pm On Jan 16, 2022
Ouchbabe; sorry to hear about that you not getting the Tony Elumelu foundation grants. There are other grants that you can get online only if you are able to pitch your proposals very well.
Re: Grants For Small And Medium Scale Enterprises by Ouchbabe(f): 5:57pm On Jan 16, 2022
Kirkman:
Ouchbabe; sorry to hear about that you not getting the Tony Elumelu foundation grants. There are other grants that you can get online only if you are able to pitch your proposals very well.
Thanks a lot. Kindly let me know of some other grants I can apply.
I have also reapplied for Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme this year. Hopefully, it will click this time around
Re: Grants For Small And Medium Scale Enterprises by Kirkman: 6:38pm On Jan 16, 2022
Ouchbabe:

Thanks a lot. Kindly let me know of some other grants I can apply.
I have also reapplied for Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme this year. Hopefully, it will click this time around
Can I pls have your watsapp digits so that I send those links to you. And the email I used to open this moniker isn't going through at all, so just reply this mention and erase the digits afterwards. Thanks.
And I am also hopeful that I will click too but it isn't wise to put all your eggs into one basket. You have to spread your tentacles to other grants..
Re: Grants For Small And Medium Scale Enterprises by Ouchbabe(f): 6:43pm On Jan 16, 2022
Kirkman:

Can I pls have your watsapp digits so that I send those links to you. And the email I used to open this moniker isn't going through at all, so just reply this mention and erase the digits afterwards. Thanks.
And I am also hopeful that I will click too but it isn't wise to put all your eggs into one basket. You have to spread your tentacles to other grants..
Ok dear
Re: Grants For Small And Medium Scale Enterprises by Kirkman: 6:51pm On Jan 16, 2022
Ouchbabe:

Ok dear
Seen, you can clear the number now.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Who Help Others Find It Difficult To Get Help? / Clean Used Honda Accord 2000. 950k Call Engr Clem 08175378982 / If I Could Get This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.