Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Men. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men. (252 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Men. by Boland(m): 12:57am On Dec 29, 2021
Hello Nairalanders.

I've observed that there is a decline in the truth about the roles and positions men ought to play in the society.

I believe a man should first, be deciplined, seek and know the truth about existence, spiritual, strong willed, honest, strong, wise and discreet.
Men that seek shortcuts to glory without these virtues will only create problems for the society.

I perceive that there is a movement that seeks to compromise the essence and purpose of men and the "in thing" now is to just make money to escape having to go through the process of transformation that is meant to make you an effective member of the society.
An effective member in this wise: an individual that contributes from his bank of experience, resource (which also includes money), knowledge and wisdom to the sustainable growth of the society (world).

Men with nothing else order than money is not the answer to the issues we are facing. It's men that use truth as permanent solutions that we need.

I think most of us have lost our way, the pressure from the society has made us become robots that only dance to the tune of task masters that mascurades as leaders, activists, bosses, and helpers.

A man should be made, built and then empowered (with resources which includes money) to build others, and not just have money to fulfill his own ill desires.

Young men now have a few to no good role models, men have become emotionally too weak.

There is an urgent need for men to rise up from their slumber.

Young men are now too preoccupied with mundane and stvpid things! And they would complain about women being prostitutes.
I think the society is most of the time a reflection of the quality of men therein!

(1) (Reply)

Party Decorating Ideas / Call Us / You Shall Not Die - Osinachi Nwachukwu's Children Pray For Her On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.