Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

What Is The Idea Behind The This Life - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Idea Behind The This Life (214 Views)

What Is The Essence Of This Life? / The Main Idea Behind Getting Expert Sheet Metal Fabricators / People Are Very Wicked In This Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Idea Behind The This Life by Denvacandy: 4:56am On Dec 29, 2021
I really need an honest answer about the idea of this world and meaningless life

Where some people live in luxury and some are waking up to poverty ever single day.

Where some faces a terrible challenges that's actually makes them have no faith or become a shadow of themselves.

Where there is no much opportunity for someone coming from a humble background.

and at the end of the day, they tell you there still a place called heaven and earth, where you will be judged either to enjoy eternity or rot in hell.

what is really the idea of this creation and when did we sign up for this?

honey i don't blame people that commit suicide because you really can't understand the whole concept of this bullshit called life.

I am 25 years of age and ever since have been in this world, its been a crazy ride, have been able to push and overcome all my challenges in life all because of how strong i am and with my believe in God.

If you have not really face anything in life, you can't relate to this

People living thier best life
people coming from shrink poverty
Mad peoole on the street

All sort of shit around the world.

I really dont think the idea of the creation of the earth is really a good one.

Because to be honest every creation on this world did not sign up to come into this world and start facing tribulations, trials and all sort of crap.

Crazy world i must say. bullshit
Re: What Is The Idea Behind The This Life by yomi007k(m): 5:36am On Dec 29, 2021
Life is a constant battle of survival from the momemt you are born till you give up your last breath.

A piece of Heaven and Hell is here on earth.

Most times you need to pass thru hell to get to Heaven. If you are not wise, you get stuck on Hell road till death comes.
Re: What Is The Idea Behind The This Life by caesymore(m): 6:10am On Dec 29, 2021
Mehnn...

I have had this reasoning about life several times with MJ and it comes to one thing, and I agree with the Bro above me.

Yeah, as MJ reasoned me that day say one is only sure of this life you have, so live it utilizing all opportunities around you cause it is the best shot you have got in life and never believe luck just happens without you contributing to it, that luck is a combo of preparedness meeting opportunity.
Also there is no manual other than actions and effect otherwise Karma and this alone have brought untold hardship passed from generation to generation . The core advice MJ gave me was to always stick to the golden rule.
Re: What Is The Idea Behind The This Life by Denvacandy: 11:39am On Dec 29, 2021
Who be MJ, hope is not what i am thinking, coz i deh dnt mj oo
caesymore:
Mehnn...

I have had this reasoning about life several times with MJ and it comes to one thing, and I agree with the Bro above me.

Yeah, as MJ reasoned me that day say one is only sure of this life you have, so live it utilizing all opportunities around you cause it is the best shot you have got in life and never believe luck just happens without you contributing to it, that luck is a combo of preparedness meeting opportunity.
Also there is no manual other than actions and effect otherwise Karma and this alone have brought untold hardship passed from generation to generation . The core advice MJ gave me was to always stick to the golden rule.
Re: What Is The Idea Behind The This Life by caesymore(m): 2:01pm On Dec 29, 2021
Denvacandy:
Who be MJ, hope is not what i am thinking, coz i deh dnt mj oo

Mary Jane

(1) (Reply)

Sylvester Oromoni’s Autopsy Reveals How He Was Poisoned To Death / What Ycombinator’s New $500,000 Deal Means For African Startups / Nigeria - Czech Economic And Investment Forum 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.