Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Help, Bats Are Taking Over My Roof - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Help, Bats Are Taking Over My Roof (505 Views)

The WHO Reports That The Coronavirus Is “probably” Passed From Bats To Humans Th / China Has Discovered A New Batch Of Coronaviruses In Bats, A Strain That Is Clos / Sneaky Ex-bats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, Bats Are Taking Over My Roof by Ekitischool: 6:40am On Dec 29, 2021
Dear good people, I need urgent help. A colony of bats are threatening the well being of my roof. I've tried to get rid of them by spraying Perfect Killer and DDT. Although some of them died, it did not clear them completely. Please who know what else I can do? Thank you.
Re: Help, Bats Are Taking Over My Roof by house10s: 6:52am On Dec 29, 2021
batman grin
Re: Help, Bats Are Taking Over My Roof by matrix199(m): 7:03am On Dec 29, 2021
Ekitischool:
Dear good people, I need urgent help. A colony of bats are threatening the well being of my roof. I've tried to get rid of them by spraying Perfect Killer and DDT. Although some of them died, it did not clear them completely. Please who know what else I can do? Thank you.
Go get a snake figure scarecrow and hang it up your roof. Or you can use sudden loud sound(by hanging a loud speaker) to scare them off. If those don't work, you may have to call 'batman'.
Re: Help, Bats Are Taking Over My Roof by Healthrelatedjo: 7:14am On Dec 29, 2021
Check for openings and close them up.
Re: Help, Bats Are Taking Over My Roof by Charbriq2022: 7:50am On Dec 29, 2021
Ekitischool:
bro, those things are smaller than bat,Yoruba call it 'odide', they are destroyer both physically and spiritually,I had that experience in kainji,new bussa, until you bring down your ceiling and deal with them with the chemical you have previously used, no matter what, you won't be able to eradicate them, and their faeces are so corossive that it will one day bring down the ceiling, so act fast bro
Re: Help, Bats Are Taking Over My Roof by Healthrelatedjo: 3:35pm On Dec 29, 2021
Or u get small quantity of ata ijosi,put d ata ijosi inside incense burner and place carefully inside d roof,but u will need a carpenter to help u with d process

(1) (Reply)

Who Has An Idea About This? / Plastic Pond Available For Your Fish Farming. / Farm Manager Vacancy Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.