Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Bats On My Roof,help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bats On My Roof,help (289 Views)

3 Viruses Found In Bats In Laos Are Closest Relatives Of Virus Behind COVID-19 / "They're Still Eating Bats" - Imam Of Peace / China Begins Selling Of Bats, Snakes, Dogs As Market Reopens (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bats On My Roof,help by Ekitischool: 7:06am On Dec 29, 2021
Dear good people, I need urgent help. A colony of bats are threatening the well being of my roof. I've tried to get rid of them by spraying Perfect Killer and DDT. Although some of them died, it did not clear them completely. Please who know what else I can do? Thank you.
Re: Bats On My Roof,help by muheeb01(m): 8:23am On Dec 29, 2021
Go to traditional market tell them you want to buy werepe,don't let your hand touch it oo...even the seller too will wear gloves or put on nylon....when u get it also put on nylon or glove cos it's scratch like crazy if touch with ordinary hand,that's why yoruba said werepe oni ibikan an gbamu gbogbo ara lo fin joni waiwai...soak them inside water for like 20,minutes and spray the water there,they will disappear and never come back....if you can't get it I can help you get it and send it to you...

Check my signature and profile to contact me and my work,I have a very potent traditional solution for you on anything....

(1) (Reply)

The FG Has Introduced An Excise Duty Of N10/litre On Soft Drink. / Black Sooth Delta State... See my fan.. Pics / Why Is The Nigerian Government Ignoring People Like Me With Type 1 Diabetes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.