Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,359 members, 7,864,675 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:58 PM

What Is The Most Boring Football Match You've Ever Watched? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Is The Most Boring Football Match You've Ever Watched? (496 Views)

What Is The Most Boring Football Match You've Ever Watched? / Ruth Okafor: Referee Saves Player's Life During Football Match. Photos / Van Gaal Blasts Manchester United For Playing Boring Football (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Most Boring Football Match You've Ever Watched? by umtitibaba(m): 9:01am On Dec 29, 2021
Mine: Europa league final between Athletico Madrid and Marseille (in which ATM won 3-0)... The watch was so boring to the extent that i almost slept in viewing center.. I just wasted 2h that day

so guys , What is the most boring football match you've ever watched?

Re: What Is The Most Boring Football Match You've Ever Watched? by ItsGoodToBeGood: 9:45am On Dec 29, 2021
Yet to
Re: What Is The Most Boring Football Match You've Ever Watched? by paulolee(m): 9:53am On Dec 29, 2021
m a big fan of Italian league n do watch dier late fixtures especially on sunday nites..
e get one match between milan vs inter i think last two season first leg...the fans started burning dt dier mumu fire wey dey mk smoke full field n I can hardly see Wat's going on n ths dull commentary no even help atall..
I watched dt game for only 30 mins bt I don already sleep wakeup lioe 5 times....na ontop couch i sleep dt nite n wakeup d next morning with serious headache bcoz my neck wasn't on a good position..
ever since dt day, if any match de boring, I go jus change d channel or focus more on more fone if na viewing center, if m not with my fone, na to jus forget d moni n talk a walk home..
no b 2h go mk me waste 90mins of my life watching a boring game
Re: What Is The Most Boring Football Match You've Ever Watched? by Shobizz(m): 12:32pm On Dec 29, 2021
No match is boring. One mans food .... angry
Re: What Is The Most Boring Football Match You've Ever Watched? by BlaqFaze: 12:42pm On Dec 29, 2021
Shobizz:
I swr because the match the op pointed, I enjoyed that match

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Boring Football Match You've Ever Watched? by Shobizz(m): 12:44pm On Dec 29, 2021
BlaqFaze:
I swr because the match the op pointed, I enjoyed that match

wink grin
Re: What Is The Most Boring Football Match You've Ever Watched? by paulolee(m): 1:01pm On Dec 29, 2021
Shobizz:
sure na....it may be boring to me bt other fans are enjoying dt same game...it depends on wr ur heart is
Re: What Is The Most Boring Football Match You've Ever Watched? by Shobizz(m): 1:04pm On Dec 29, 2021
I think OP is Arsenal Fan cos ATM trash Arsenal 4 Semifinal
Re: What Is The Most Boring Football Match You've Ever Watched? by Jokerman(m): 2:18pm On Dec 29, 2021
PSG Lorient....

Pessi was just playing boring football
Re: What Is The Most Boring Football Match You've Ever Watched? by BigDawsNet: 2:58pm On Dec 29, 2021
No match is boring tho

But when watching from league you ain't familiar with ... Then prepare to sleep while watching
Re: What Is The Most Boring Football Match You've Ever Watched? by Jalaw: 3:33pm On Dec 29, 2021
Uefa champions league final between Liverpool VS Tottenham.
That match was bored as fuxk
Re: What Is The Most Boring Football Match You've Ever Watched? by WhizdomXX(m): 3:50pm On Dec 29, 2021
The worst much in the history of modern football should be the UEFA Champions League final between Liverpool and Tottenham 2 seasons ago
Re: What Is The Most Boring Football Match You've Ever Watched? by Cousin9999: 4:09pm On Dec 29, 2021
Pretty much any match with Scandinavian or German players.

(1) (Reply)

1x And Over 2.5 Easy Bet / ‘that Was Daylight Robbery’ – Mixed Reactions From Ghanaian And Nigerian Fans Af / 5 Unique Football Records That Might Never Be Broken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.