Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,320 members, 7,957,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:09 PM

Secondary Sch Maths Teachers, Please Assist Me With Your Exam Questions - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Secondary Sch Maths Teachers, Please Assist Me With Your Exam Questions (165 Views)

Who has a Verified US PayPal account to assist me with Payment / Kindly Assist Me With This Request For A Soft Loan For Business Purpose / Now You Can Enjoy The Digital Report Cards In Nursery, Primary And Secondary Sch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Secondary Sch Maths Teachers, Please Assist Me With Your Exam Questions by ISelectMySins: 9:44am On Dec 29, 2021
I need SS 1 and JS 2 Maths.

I just got employed and the school requires teachers to submit their exam questions on the week of resumption.

I would edit the school details and use the questions instead of going through the rigors of setting and typing exam questions now. Some readers have the questions they set in the past, so if you can help, I'd appreciate - it would mean, I wouldn't be doing this, lol, since it's the same first term syllabus.

Help a wretch. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Laundry Business / Start How To Make #700k On Affiliate Marketing / Free Training On How To Earn 65k Monthly With Just A Capital Of N17,200

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.