Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,759 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Why You Should Learn Copywriting Skill In 2022 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why You Should Learn Copywriting Skill In 2022 (429 Views)

Help! I Have A Poor Skill In Convincing My Customers? / Learn COPYWRITING ( Digital Skill) And Never Be Broke AGAIN / 4 Lessons Entrepreneurs Should Learn From Dangote’s Bloomberg Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Learn Copywriting Skill In 2022 by mosesaigbe(m): 9:59am On Dec 29, 2021
WHY YOU SHOULD LEARN COPYWRITING SKILL IN 2022

You see, making money online with just your smartphone is not as difficult as most people think.

All you need to do is to learn a skill or business get tangible results from it and sell it out to others.

Two things you need to get right, to make money online are:

*The two principal ways of making money is to learn a skill or a business and learn how to sell.* simple

It is either you don't have a skill, you don't have a business or you don't know how to sell or the three of them combined.

And the good news is that you are here to learn the number one skill in the world.

The reality of Covid 19 have show us people with digital skills are safe and there services will forever needed.

You see, words are Powerful.

I will urge you to pay close attention to all I have to say here.

What I'm about teaching you changed my Life for good.

In 2017, rounded up my National youth service corp (NYSC ) and there was no job for me after several months of seriously searching for a high Paying job; then i took a job as a secondary school teacher.

My basic salary was ₦35,000 monthly as a vice principal

Becoming Rich, Living my dream life was a mere illusion with that kind of pay.

Just like most persons here... I was looking for Legal ways to become rich fast.

Fast forward to today...
I became a six figures under few months of practicing what am about to teach you today�

I became a six figures earners ..

Obviously this will be one of the most resourceful class you'll attend in 2021�

I brought up this story because I know most persons here have their own struggle stories to tell and most persons are still struggling financially.

I am going to be Revealing to you how I successfully came out of financial struggle & hardship.

What you will be learning is not motivation or theory but PRACTICAL

This is my office �

I closed six figures monthly and if I can ,you too can

The number one reason most people are still broke or poor is not because there is no money, it is because they LACK A HIGH INCOME SKILL. Period.

Not just any form of skill, but a HIGH INCOME SKILL.

What is a high income skill?

A high income skill is one that can pay you between N300,000 to N5 million and more monthly.

Why is a skill important?

Everything else can be stolen from you but your skills can never be stolen from you.

Copywriting is one, digital marketing is another; programming, robotics, Artificial Intelligence, graphic design, freelancing and many more.

I got rich quick through copywriting.

*I lie not*

All these skills can be learnt and perfected in three months if you put in the right amount of time with the right mentors, Google and YouTube.

The best investment you can ever make is the investment in yourself.

That's like the only investment that can yield a 100-200% return.

I found out something profound, people will pay you for becoming a better version of yourself.

I mean, you are doing yourself good o, but people will pay you better when you become better.

*What Is COPYWRITING ?*

Copywriting is simply your ability to use the written words to sell or persuade someone else to take action.

Copywriting involves the use of the written word, to persuade people to buy or take action that has to do with money.

With your right words, you can convince a normal person to buy a walking stick.

I kid not.

As a copywriter, your work is to write copies that converts..

Your copies is not meant to be applauded alone.

Your copies is not meant to be loved.

Your copies is meant to be PAID for.

Now ,

WHY SHOULD YOU LEARN COPYWRITING SKILL IN 2022 ?

*1.It is misunderstood*

There is so much money in misunderstanding, whatever people don't understand, there is money in it.

Trust me
The reason why you go to a doctor is because you don't understand your health.

You don't understand what you need to do about your body, your anatomy, your physiology, that is why you go to the doctor.

So, whenever people don't understand something, there is money to be made in that thing.

*2 It is a high income skill*

You cannot have a high income skill and experience high blood pressure

No, it's not possible.

Dan lok also talks about high income skills and copywriting is number one voted by many professionals.

Copywriting can earn you 100k- 500k in a month as newbies ..

Let me add this ,
the more people understand a thing, the less money it is, the businesses people can easily go into, there is less money in it.so when you are at the top of the funnel, anybody can enter

But at the bottom of the funnel, if you can find yourself there, you will make more money than every other person.

Let me share this little story now

It's a practical life story

Some times ago ,my ex boss owned me salary from March- -December �

.....what paved way for me was my digital skills upwork & copywriting....+ importation Business

Hmmm

All thanks to copywriting and God �

I started my online journey in 2018

After my NYSC

but I did my POP in 2017 but as work was not coming forth I have to learn a business which was mini importation

In 2020 ,I learnt copywriting and since then my earnings has escalated

����hitting 5 figures weekly and six figure monthly by the Grace of God

Once you can learn a high-income skill and solve a high-income problem you will have a high value reward.

Let continue with the why you should learn COPYWRITING SKILL IN 2022

*4.Flexible Schedule*

Copywriting is perfect work from home skill and Corona proof.

I have been isolating for a long time.

If you decide to get an office, is good for you

But for me , I am working from home.

*5. You don't need a degree*

You don't need a degree to excel in copywriting

All you need is the ability to read and write.

*6. You don't need capital to start*

No capital is needed in copywriting.

If you have a SmartPhone, you are good to go.

Copywriting is making money from thin air, you don't need a product, you only need an Idea.

FINALLY,

What's the next step for you?

You can decide to

1. Leave here motivated and do nothing about the little you have gained.
OR

2. You can go and learn more about it yourself. That is good but you will take more time.

It's like going to America with bus.�
*The fastest car ever built can't be faster than the slowest jet.*
*The learning curve will be too long if you want to go yourself.*

Let me save you the stress and help you achieve your goals faster.

*Even if car leaves Lagos by 7am for Abuja...*

*An aeroplane taking off by 4pm same day will still get to Abuja before the car.��*

You don't have eternity to Learn & earn. Let me help you shorten the Learning & earning curve.

*And the last option is.*
3. You can decide to sign up for me to mentor you.

*Mind you...*
This is a free class and I gave out Maximum value for free.

*But yet it's not upto 2% what I give to those i mentor��*

*I will hold you by the hand and show you all you need to know.*

I will make it so simple that a primary 5 level child, should be able to understand it and practice it.

Therefore, Kindly hit me up via 070.33.26.95.49 for your Copywriting & Upwork Mentoring

Fee : #10,000

Early Birds : 2,990

( First 20 Persons Only)

Venue : Closed whatsApp Group

Training Duration : 10 Days

Time : 8:30pm Daily

Again , hit me up via 07033.2695.49

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

This Coin Needed / In Need Of Paypal Funds / 4 Proven Online Business You Can Do In 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.