Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Profile Of Tunde Onakoya, Chess In Slums Founder - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Profile Of Tunde Onakoya, Chess In Slums Founder (21477 Views)

Chess In Slums: I Have Personally Adopted 6 Children - Tunde Onakoya / Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad / Nigerian Children in Slums are Learning to Play Chess & It’s Inspiring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profile Of Tunde Onakoya, Chess In Slums Founder by uncleteeh(m): 11:00am On Dec 29, 2021
Wow
Very powerful and encouraging.

When you are out of the slum, you may consider living in a paradise.
OAKGroup has got you covered on that. We do great architectural designs and excellent building constructional works.
Check out our threads.

https://www.nairaland.com/5849606/architects-service-interpret-dream-house
https://www.nairaland.com/6746635/follow-us-project
https://www.nairaland.com/6505984/architect-door-step
Re: Profile Of Tunde Onakoya, Chess In Slums Founder by KarlWest(m): 11:01am On Dec 29, 2021
Nice one boy. Proudly West!

In the Eastern part of Nigeria, Mkpurummiri is the order of the day. grin

The few successful ones come to Western Nigeria to create wealth.
Re: Profile Of Tunde Onakoya, Chess In Slums Founder by bencarson007(m): 11:03am On Dec 29, 2021
Tunde is as game changer
Re: Profile Of Tunde Onakoya, Chess In Slums Founder by Germi9: 11:03am On Dec 29, 2021
Nice one Tunde,it is good to be a great thinker
Re: Profile Of Tunde Onakoya, Chess In Slums Founder by akpunda86: 11:04am On Dec 29, 2021
olopan:
Such an interesting profile he has

Yea I couldn't stop reading till the end

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Tunde Onakoya, Chess In Slums Founder by dultraray: 11:07am On Dec 29, 2021
God bless you Tunde. We need more of you in this nation
Re: Profile Of Tunde Onakoya, Chess In Slums Founder by dahmie2013: 11:09am On Dec 29, 2021
Nice...
Re: Profile Of Tunde Onakoya, Chess In Slums Founder by peppermint7(m): 11:09am On Dec 29, 2021
Illuminatiship:
This news go buy me GLK?
Atleast e better pass you wer no get profile
Re: Profile Of Tunde Onakoya, Chess In Slums Founder by olopan(m): 11:11am On Dec 29, 2021
Sometimes the little things we do goes a long way

I met with the chess champ earlier at oshodi this month and gave him and his colleagues selling nose mask some change, he was surprised I knew him.

akpunda86:

Yea I couldn't stop reading till the end

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Tunde Onakoya, Chess In Slums Founder by wman(m): 11:20am On Dec 29, 2021
God bless Tunde
Re: Profile Of Tunde Onakoya, Chess In Slums Founder by muheeb01(m): 11:31am On Dec 29, 2021
Nice gesture and initiative

Check my signature and profile to contact me and my work,I have a very potent traditional or herbal solution for you on your health....
Re: Profile Of Tunde Onakoya, Chess In Slums Founder by sleek82(m): 12:07pm On Dec 29, 2021
That's a beautiful story. Good job man and God bless you for never giving up

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Tunde Onakoya, Chess In Slums Founder by blaquebelle: 12:12pm On Dec 29, 2021
I'm crushing oo. Handsome plus brains, muscular, caring, takes initiative, tall, beard gang, photographic memory kiss

Has the potential to be a yoruba demon but channeled his energy in something useful. He's noble abeg grin grin

I can be your sugar mummy, baby.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Tunde Onakoya, Chess In Slums Founder by blaquebelle: 12:14pm On Dec 29, 2021
KarlWest:
Nice one boy. Proudly West!

In the Eastern part of Nigeria, Mkpurummiri is the order of the day. grin

The few successful ones come to Western Nigeria to create wealth.
Behave yourself. Tribalist oshi angry

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Tunde Onakoya, Chess In Slums Founder by BIGDADDY000(m): 12:32pm On Dec 29, 2021
ATEAMS:
As long as human beings are imperfect, there will always be arguments for extending the power of government to deal with these imperfections. The only logical stopping place is totalitarianism -- unless we realize that tolerating imperfections is the price of freedom.

Hmm, even to the point of DEATH?
Re: Profile Of Tunde Onakoya, Chess In Slums Founder by tunmedies(m): 12:34pm On Dec 29, 2021
My best game... Weldon bro. I will play with you one day

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Tunde Onakoya, Chess In Slums Founder by techWriter3: 1:15pm On Dec 29, 2021
Correct guy. He's really forming effect and evolving the lifestyles of disadvantaged teenagers.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Tunde Onakoya, Chess In Slums Founder by jaxxy(m): 1:35pm On Dec 29, 2021
ATEAMS:
As long as human beings are imperfect, there will always be arguments for extending the power of government to deal with these imperfections. The only logical stopping place is totalitarianism -- unless we realize that tolerating imperfections is the price of freedom.

And Does totalitarianism make humans perfect? No! It can only stop the argument bt argument is how humans were able to evolve. Humans were born free.
Re: Profile Of Tunde Onakoya, Chess In Slums Founder by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 29, 2021
The real yoruba demon.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Tunde Onakoya, Chess In Slums Founder by manitoba(m): 2:21pm On Dec 29, 2021
I can't be prouder of you Tunde Onakoya (Gifted Hands). The sky is just your starting point.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Tunde Onakoya, Chess In Slums Founder by Longman8: 3:45pm On Dec 29, 2021
Pikin wey him mama sell charcoal go later wear WHITE NATIVE. U garrit it.

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Tunde Onakoya, Chess In Slums Founder by Jecint: 5:02pm On Dec 29, 2021
Impressive profile
Re: Profile Of Tunde Onakoya, Chess In Slums Founder by naturefellow(m): 5:08pm On Dec 29, 2021
Motivational
Re: Profile Of Tunde Onakoya, Chess In Slums Founder by naturefellow(m): 5:12pm On Dec 29, 2021
Viraltrends123:
God bless all wealthy people trying to help others with their weather, while others are busy showing off their cars, diamonds and golds.

He should try to be Nigeria's first grandmaster, so he can start a tournament in Nigeria and name Masters and grandmasters here in Nigeria. We have people with grandmaster's tactics, but no money to travel abroad to play.
you don't need to be a grandmaster to be influential or impact lives, as evident here. Start now, with what you have!

Na your type dey say "i will do this, that, when I become this, that".

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Tunde Onakoya, Chess In Slums Founder by Jarus(m): 6:52pm On Dec 29, 2021
Let me add that he is also a Nairalander. When we met virtually few days ago, he said he knew me from Nairaland.

4 Likes

Re: Profile Of Tunde Onakoya, Chess In Slums Founder by Illuminatiship(m): 9:39pm On Dec 29, 2021
peppermint7:

Atleast e better pass you wer no get profile
now I know where your thief thief sprit comes from like father like son..
Re: Profile Of Tunde Onakoya, Chess In Slums Founder by peppermint7(m): 9:59pm On Dec 29, 2021
Illuminatiship:
now I know where your thief thief sprit comes from like father like son..
see this lowlife dog
Re: Profile Of Tunde Onakoya, Chess In Slums Founder by Divoc19(f): 11:46pm On Dec 29, 2021
Thanks to OP
Re: Profile Of Tunde Onakoya, Chess In Slums Founder by Buccalcavity2: 4:03am On Dec 30, 2021
The cool thing about this story is that many of us hope to give back to our society only after we have 'arrived'. Tunde thought of helping other people while he is trying to find his footing and the heavens opened up! Very inspiring!
Re: Profile Of Tunde Onakoya, Chess In Slums Founder by CrownWale93(m): 6:15am On Dec 30, 2021
Top of the hour to you sir,
Do need Insurance Product, I can be your plug � for all classes of Insurance
Lincoln275:
Impressive
Re: Profile Of Tunde Onakoya, Chess In Slums Founder by Illuminatiship(m): 10:14am On Dec 30, 2021
peppermint7:
see this lowlife dog
but your father dey feed from me thief (ole)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 10 Nigerian Players Of 2013 / Giroud Wins 2018/19 Europa League Top Scorer / Arsenal Will Officially Be Playing Champions League Football Next Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.