Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,408 members, 7,812,205 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

Is It A Crime To Post My Designs On Nairaland - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Is It A Crime To Post My Designs On Nairaland (372 Views)

How To Create Professional Logo Designs On Smartphone And Make Money With It / Hey!! Check Out My Designs! / I Am "Herbay Grafix", And I Love To Design! Check Out My Designs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Crime To Post My Designs On Nairaland by designaija: 10:59am On Dec 29, 2021
My design post has just been deleted by the mods. What could be reason?
Re: Is It A Crime To Post My Designs On Nairaland by Veenbanks(m): 11:00am On Dec 29, 2021
Maybe you violated the rules. Maybe!
Re: Is It A Crime To Post My Designs On Nairaland by samuel051: 11:01am On Dec 29, 2021
You lucky Dem no ban u till 2039

2 Likes

Re: Is It A Crime To Post My Designs On Nairaland by designaija: 11:04am On Dec 29, 2021
Veenbanks:
Maybe you violated the rules. Maybe!

which rule?
Re: Is It A Crime To Post My Designs On Nairaland by Veenbanks(m): 11:10am On Dec 29, 2021
designaija:

which rule?
You know what? Just lay your complain to the mods. Maybe it was a glitch.
Re: Is It A Crime To Post My Designs On Nairaland by Seun(m): 12:54pm On Dec 29, 2021
inappropriate advertising, perhaps?
Re: Is It A Crime To Post My Designs On Nairaland by NoFucksToGive: 12:58pm On Dec 29, 2021
Seun:
inappropriate advertising, perhaps?

Seun why do you allow certain tribalistic hatre posts from certain members go unchecked? Case in point helinues

Infact a member posted an allegation that that same member ran a bogus agro scam here in the agric section of nairaland was called out and you allegedly refused to sanction or delete the thread despite proof being provided.

Are you or one of your mods behind this helinues monicker that violates rules on this forum so brazenly that you would normally have sanctio8another member for such audacity?

Why not stand for truth and fairness and take s firm stand or openly admit to being tribalistic?

(1) (Reply)

. / African Folktale In Animation Form / How To Fill Youtube Adsense Tax Info For Non US Youtube Creators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.