Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,721 members, 7,831,296 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Romantic Moment Simi And Husband Adekunle Shared A Kiss Performing Together - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Romantic Moment Simi And Husband Adekunle Shared A Kiss Performing Together (1837 Views)

ShootYourShotGoneWrong: Simi Slams Fan For Tagging Her Husband, Adekunle Gold / Simi Gushes Over Her Husband, Adekunle Gold / 'Light Of My Life' - Simi Celebrates Husband, Adekunle Gold On His 32nd Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romantic Moment Simi And Husband Adekunle Shared A Kiss Performing Together by Thandiubani(m): 11:06am On Dec 29, 2021
Musicians, Simi and Adekunle Gold gave fans something to cheer about after the duo shared a kiss while performing together.

Excited fans cheered the couple during the concert and they got them in their ‘feelings’.

A happy Adekunle bent over and gave his wife and mother of his child a deserving kiss.

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNz6mQaJUhM

Re: Romantic Moment Simi And Husband Adekunle Shared A Kiss Performing Together by Thandiubani(m): 11:09am On Dec 29, 2021
cc Seun, Lalasticlala
Re: Romantic Moment Simi And Husband Adekunle Shared A Kiss Performing Together by Kriss216: 11:10am On Dec 29, 2021
So, what are we to do with this information now
Re: Romantic Moment Simi And Husband Adekunle Shared A Kiss Performing Together by Bola146(f): 11:15am On Dec 29, 2021
When you marry your best friend, your life will always be in good mood

4 Likes

Re: Romantic Moment Simi And Husband Adekunle Shared A Kiss Performing Together by jaeyking(m): 11:18am On Dec 29, 2021
So wetin we go use this information do.

Before na me she wan share kiss with undecided undecided
Re: Romantic Moment Simi And Husband Adekunle Shared A Kiss Performing Together by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 29, 2021
E NO CONCERN US tongue
Re: Romantic Moment Simi And Husband Adekunle Shared A Kiss Performing Together by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 29, 2021
Nice one from them..their life their choice..
The greatest joy is that A.Gold Is not a wannabe redpiller.. grin wink
Re: Romantic Moment Simi And Husband Adekunle Shared A Kiss Performing Together by celebritylife: 11:56am On Dec 29, 2021
jaeyking:
So wetin we go use this information do.

Before na me she wan share kiss with undecided undecided
Kriss216:
So, what are we to do with this information now

Bad belle. Make una choke on am.
Re: Romantic Moment Simi And Husband Adekunle Shared A Kiss Performing Together by Cholls(m): 12:18pm On Dec 29, 2021
Beebah2000:
E NO CONCERN US tongue
my sister we know
Re: Romantic Moment Simi And Husband Adekunle Shared A Kiss Performing Together by Chno: 2:15pm On Dec 29, 2021
Two fools. Very boring couple trying so hard to copy Beyonce and bros Jay
Re: Romantic Moment Simi And Husband Adekunle Shared A Kiss Performing Together by We4all: 5:20pm On Dec 29, 2021
Let me check whether they are good kissers. By the way, kissing a Nigerian man or woman should be declared a crime. If you know what they have been doing with their mouths, you will be appalled.
Re: Romantic Moment Simi And Husband Adekunle Shared A Kiss Performing Together by Jidemoo: 7:16pm On Dec 29, 2021
To marry dey hungry me but........
Re: Romantic Moment Simi And Husband Adekunle Shared A Kiss Performing Together by Gold179: 8:46pm On Dec 29, 2021
I love this talented couple.
Re: Romantic Moment Simi And Husband Adekunle Shared A Kiss Performing Together by Amos1423(m): 9:53pm On Dec 29, 2021
This guy changed immediately he married this lady. Anyways it's their life, anything for the gram! I am seeing a almost happy family there, two individuals who tries as much as possible to understand each. This could've been the norm and you wouldnt see many red pillers today on nairaland claiming same cause na money dem dey use find love, if you can't afford it SHIFT TO THE OTHER SIDE.
Re: Romantic Moment Simi And Husband Adekunle Shared A Kiss Performing Together by Topzee109: 10:21pm On Dec 29, 2021
God for them

(1) (Reply)

Uche Jombo Replies Gistlover On Alleged Relationship With Rita Dominic’s Husband / Regina Daniels Allegedly Exits Matrimonial Home Over Ned Nwoko’s New Wife / Why Davido, Chioma Married Secretly After Son's Death (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.