Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Scam Alert, Dont Be Caught Off Guard.. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scam Alert, Dont Be Caught Off Guard.. (1662 Views)

The Rapists Who Killed Ajila Seun Must Be Caught - Akeredolu Orders Police / Retired Army Officer Killed In Benin By Her Security Guard And His Gang (Photos) / Armed Robbers Raid Phone Shop In Delta, Cut Off Neck Of Security Guard. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Alert, Dont Be Caught Off Guard.. by Paretomaster1(m): 11:39am On Dec 29, 2021
So I received this email 2 days ago, I k ow something is off, nut I decided to play along..

Dear ×******** ***** ***
We came across your profile on Linkedin,my company wishes to come down to Nigeria for the purchase of a certain raw material with our (company's funds). Therefore we want to know if you are capable of representing my Company interest in Nigeria while your interest will be protected. Kindly indicate your interest by returning our message so that we can forward the full details of the proposal to you.

I expect your quick reply,

Best Regards,
Dr Kim Seo Kon
SOLCO BIOMEDICAL CO., LTD.
President SOLCO BIOMEDICAL CO., LTD.
154 Seotan-ro, Seotan-myeon, Pyeongtaek-si, Gyeonggi-do, 17704,South Korea
Tel:+82-264-650-302
Tel:+82-261-054-093
http://www.solco.co

Thanks for your urgent response to my mail.I am delighted to inform you that my Company, (SOLCO BIOMEDICAL CO., LTD.) is a manufacturing company,we are specialized in production of advance medical supply Equipment and we are based in South Korea.Our humble purpose of contacting you is to come to Nigeria through you, because we have never been to Nigeria before. We also want you to be our company's representative concerning the citing of our annex office/industry in your country, which is solely going to be under your supervision.

My company wishes to come down to Nigeria for purchase of the raw materials called (== Goshenite₆.==) with Chemical formula (Be₃Al₂SiO₆.==) = Pure White Description- (50 gram Weight) with our funds, as we have been made to understand from the Chamber of Trade and Commerce here that the mineral resources are sold in Nigeria.

We shall come with letters of a memorandum of understanding(MOU) for your official endorsement and authentication between (SOLCO BIOMEDICAL CO., LTD.) and your humble self. Meanwhile, the Board of Directors has agreed that 7% commission will be paid to you as soon as our delegates arrive Nigeria in person to meet with you face to face for procurement of the raw material with our company funds which everything will be stated clearly in (MOU) memorandum of Understanding agreement.

Buying of products is 10,000 units every four months interval for a period of 5 years and cost must not be more than Intl price which is (US$1,500.00 ) Per unit, take note. Therefore we implore you to assist our company in confirming the raw material by contacting the company with the below details to know of its availability and cost.
------------------------------ -----------
GLOBAL RESOURCE MINING COMPANY
17/18,Maiduguri Road
Potiskum,Yobe State.Nigeria.
Tel:+2348181883297
Contact person:Engr. Isa Yerima ( Sales Manager)

------------------------------ -------------------------

On your contact to Engr. Isa Yerima with the above telephone number for inquiry on our behalf, you may not disclose to him that foreigners will be coming for procurement to avoid a possible increase of their price above the International standard price our company is willing to buy. Beware this was the system with our previous dealers in AFGHANISTAN before the recent turmoil that leads to the availability fall.

The company ability was recommended from the Economic desk of the Nigeria High Commission in South Korea as a local miner who deals on this mineral in industrial quantity as advertised also by the company in the International Local Miners Brochure when they attended exhibition in South Korea 2018. Please take note of our specification and price data.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Product required ==(Goshenite) with Chemical formula (Be₃Al₂SiO₆.==).==
Description - Whitish in Color (50 gram Weight)
5pics equals to 1 units
Int'l Price per Units - US$ 1,500
Quantity required - 10,000 unit
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We will also like to speak with you on telephone we therefore require that you send us your telephone numbers and the full details of your findings. Lastly, If you are not capable of handling the purchase kindly inform us to seek for someone who has the ability to carry it to the limelight.

I expect your quick reply

Best Regards,
Dr Kim Seo Kon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scam Alert, Dont Be Caught Off Guard.. by nosleep: 11:47am On Dec 29, 2021
Alibaba grin
Re: Scam Alert, Dont Be Caught Off Guard.. by Paretomaster1(m): 11:49am On Dec 29, 2021
Thank you so much for this detailed findings.indeed the entire board of directors are very happy to hear this good news,we are also very delighted with your swift response to our request and this shows you are working in the interest of my company.We also want to thank you for the fair price you have negotiated on behalf of my company.

The board of directors will have emergency meeting tomorrow Tuesday (28-12-2021) to immediately approve 2 delegates to be with you in Nigeria in the next 72hrs for the procurement of the raw materia with our company funds as we do not have the luxury of time.My company is under intense pressure,the Canadian government gave us a
contract of 5 years and they have threatened to terminate our contract due to our inability to produce as there are no raw material currently at the factory for production, hence the urgent need of this raw material available in your country Nigeria.

We therefore request that you immediately send us your full details for the immediate drafting of the MOU as we begin the processing of sending our delegates to Nigeria to meet with you for the procurement,we want to send the soft copy of the MOU to you via email to go through it sign and return a signed copy to us before the delegates arrives Nigeria with the hard copy,we want you to send us your name and address as you will want it appear in the MOU ASAP for the drafting of the MOU.

Once again thank you so much for your willingness to work with us as we look forward to a perfect working relationship with you.

We expect your quick reply,

Best Regards,
Dr Kim Seo Kon
Tel:+82 2 6105 4093
Show quoted text
Re: Scam Alert, Dont Be Caught Off Guard.. by Paretomaster1(m): 11:50am On Dec 29, 2021
We acknowledged the receipt of your details . We shall get back to you tomorrow with the soft copy of the MOU and the full traveling arrangement of the 2 approved delegates tomorrow after the board meeting.

We want the delegates to join you in Nigeria before the new year so we are looking at the possibility of sending our 2 delegates to Nigeria in the next 72hrs. we shall keep you posted on their traveling plan after the board meeting tomorrow.

Cheers.

Best Regards,
Dr Kim Seo Kon
Tel:+82 2 6105 4093
Re: Scam Alert, Dont Be Caught Off Guard.. by Paretomaster1(m): 11:51am On Dec 29, 2021
My company is very happy with your competency, we are very confident in your ability to represent the interest of my company in Nigeria.

Sequel to the above, my company is 100% committed to buying of this raw material to enable production to commence in no distant time. As such, my company shall be relying heavily on your information as our host representative as we begin the processing of traveling documents for our 2 delegates to be with you for the purchase of this raw materials with our company funds.To this end,we shall require you to act with the speed of light in carrying out our directives and make immediate report back to us as we intend to have our delegate in Nigeria latest this Thursday (30-12-2021).

Furthermore, other quarter of the year shall be in accordance with the company's proposal to always come through you to buy this raw material and establishment of our Annex office in Nigeria which will solely be under your supervision.

After 2 hour meeting today by the Board of Director, am glad to inform you that 2 delegates has been approved and my company's protocol officer have been instructed to commence the normalization of their traveling documents so that our 2 delegate can be with you in Nigeria latest this Thursday as planed and when our team of delegate shall arrive,they shall discuss with you on how to get landed properties for the establishment of our annex office through you in Nigeria.

Again communicate to the Mining company and express your huge seriousness to be sure that this product will be available for us,also instruct them to freeze whatever they have on ground and issue a go ahead for production of more units in line with our company demand and write to me after your contact with the mining company.

Please see attached file for the soft copies of the MOU kindly study it carefully and comment if any correction before final printing with my company letter head paper which our delegates will be coming with original/hard copies for your endorsement as our legal representative for the period of good five years.

Meanwhile our protocol officer has submitted our two delegates traveling documents to the Nigeria Embassy here in South Korea but she was told to come back for our 2 delegate visa tomorrow Wednesday (29-12-2021) and as soon as she returns I shall confirm their flight details to you.

Therefore you should contact the local miner to ensure the raw materials are available before the arrival of our company delegates for procurement of the raw materials with our company’s fund. As soon as the delegate's visa is granted tomorrow morning we shall update you with their flight schedule.

Meanwhile I shall be traveling to Poland now for a business meeting, I shall have a telephone conversation with you tomorrow from Poland to update you with the delegates flight schedule as soon as their visa is granted.Please accept my esteemed regard at all times.

We expect your quick reply,

Best Regards,
Dr Kim Seo Kon
Re: Scam Alert, Dont Be Caught Off Guard.. by Paretomaster1(m): 11:54am On Dec 29, 2021
I was expecting this last part, and they never disappoint....

Your urgent attention is needed in this matter, our protocol officer just returned from the Nigeria Embassy regarding our two delegates traveling visas that are coming to meet you in person for procurement of this raw material with our company funds.

But she was told by the Ambassador to get (INTERNATIONAL EXPORT CONTROL CODE NUMBER (IECCN) from (GLOBAL RESOURCE MINING COMPANY) before they can grants our delegate’s traveling visa to be with you for the purchase. They said the code will serve as a license to obtain entry visa to travel to Nigeria and also to enable them carry their testing machine because our delegates are coming with testing machine to test and confirm the purity grade of the product before they make payment and the IECCN will also be use to export the product after purchase.

So you must telephone the local mining company, GLOBAL RESOURCE Mining COMPANY right away and ask them to give you the code to enable your embassy grant entry visa to our two delegates to be with you without further delay for purchase with our company's funds, Our delegates will be in Nigeria by Thursday 30/12/2021 for the purchase of the raw material if they are granted entry visa today, as i speak with you the (IECCN CODE) is the only thing delaying my delegates from making their trip to Nigeria right now.

Please as a matter of urgency you should telephone GLOBAL RESOURCE MINING COMPANY immediately and secure the code for us as soon as possible any expense you incur in getting the code for us, just write it down in black and white paper for record purpose as soon as our delegates arrive Nigeria for procurement of the raw material they will refund you back the money before the commencement of the transaction.

You are going to tell the miner that you are expecting two experts from South Korea that are coming to test the raw material for you. Our delegates will be coming with the hard copies of MOU where you will sign a five years contract with my company.

You are advised to also send the nearest international airport to us immediately where my delegates will meet with you on arrival on Thursday if we are granted a visa today. Also be informed that we request that you make yourself available to receive our delegate upon their arrival at the airport as we have never been to Nigeria before.

I expect your quick reply,

Best Regards,
Dr Kim Seo Kon
Re: Scam Alert, Dont Be Caught Off Guard.. by Paretomaster1(m): 11:58am On Dec 29, 2021
My final reply to him before e japa �

Free tutorial!

1. Your ascent need brushing.

2. Expired format, U need upgrade.

3. Engr Yerima sounding too eager, and overzealous.

4. If u go send Raba, I fit upgrade u.

5. If u carry this format enter 2022, SAPA go just kill you...

Iree o....

MA fo, awon daddy e lowa nbi...

Re: Scam Alert, Dont Be Caught Off Guard.. by Paretomaster1(m): 12:07pm On Dec 29, 2021
Re: Scam Alert, Dont Be Caught Off Guard.. by Lionofthedesert: 12:40pm On Dec 29, 2021
lol!!! grin grin grin grin lalasticlala , front page worthy
Re: Scam Alert, Dont Be Caught Off Guard.. by Analyst4: 7:58pm On Feb 23, 2022
Thank you bros.

I received same scam email today.
I just came back from work to research the company details if its real or scam before I saw your post.

Thanks.
Re: Scam Alert, Dont Be Caught Off Guard.. by Remman(m): 9:37pm On Feb 23, 2022
I receive it always but i always ask them to provide their facebook, whatsapp and twitter contacts so that i can track them and they won't reply, instead they'll send a new email with another topic. Lol!

(1) (Reply)

After Popular Pastors Curse Yahoo Boys, Yahoo Boys Make Money Rain In Church. / Blackaxe And Vikings In Ogharefe Few Dead Just Yesterday / Mulliomaires During The Day, Kidnappers At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.