Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

How To Get Puk Code To Unblock Your Sim Cards For Free - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Get Puk Code To Unblock Your Sim Cards For Free (152 Views)

Get Puk Code To Unblock Your Blocked Sim Cards For Free / Gift Cards For Naira / Exchange Your Itunes Etc Cards For Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Puk Code To Unblock Your Sim Cards For Free by Mhiztatwinkle: 12:55pm On Dec 29, 2021
We all know the cost price of purchasing a sim card in nigeria and the only way that will warrant you to buy another one is either it is being lost or it was blocked

Getting puk codes is never easy until recent

If you are suffering from blocked sim i think this post i have written will help you.

How to get puk code?

First is to click over to my website and read more without anyone disturbing you

Thise of you COMMENTING la clcik la bend
In this life thinder will keep firing you

You guys are discouraging people thay spend their time writing contents that will solve other peoples problem becauae you commented la la bend the person it is suppose to help will not click again and read..

Thats is all keep doing it till you regret later, some of you will say it is for cruise but no..

Those of YOU that you want to know how to recover your puk code to unblock your blocked sim

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE

(1) (Reply)

How To Sell In Nigeria / How Much Do You Buy MTN SME Data? / Big Outdoor Advertising Screen Big Ad Display P6 Outdoor Led Screen #abuja#lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.