Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,064 members, 7,953,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:55 PM

Chelsea V Brighton: Team News And Match Facts - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea V Brighton: Team News And Match Facts (262 Views)

Man United Vs Brighton:team News, Injuries, Suspensions, Head To Head Meetings / Late Ac Milan Comeback Crushes Juventus 4-2 (match Facts) / Arsenal Vs Liverpool Team News And Match Facts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea V Brighton: Team News And Match Facts by Sportdaylight: 1:35pm On Dec 29, 2021
Chelsea will be desperate to keep the pressure on Premier League title rivals Liverpool and Manchester City when they face Brighton on Wednesday night.

The Blues came from behind to secure a vital 3-1 win over Aston Villa on Boxing Day, while Graham Potter’s side eased to a 2-0 victory over Brentford.

However, Chelsea – who were already suffering with a succession of absentees – saw Thiago Silva and N’golo Kante forced off with injuries at Villa Park.....

Click the link below to continue reading.

https://sportdaylight.com/chelsea-v-brighton-team-news/

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Believe I'm The One That Posted This. I Must Not Continue Like This / BREAKING: #lukaku Apologizes To Chelsea - #CHETOT / Members Of Super Eagles Squad With AFCON Goals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.