Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Emoney: Watch How He Opens Car Doors For His Wife: Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emoney: Watch How He Opens Car Doors For His Wife: Video (1370 Views)

DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop / Biodun Okeowo: How My Curvy Shape Opens Doors For Me / Emoney & Kcee Shut Down Anambra State As They Storm With 1000 Celebrities-PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emoney: Watch How He Opens Car Doors For His Wife: Video by mobilenewsnetwo: 2:53pm On Dec 29, 2021

Re: Emoney: Watch How He Opens Car Doors For His Wife: Video by mobilenewsnetwo: 2:54pm On Dec 29, 2021

Re: Emoney: Watch How He Opens Car Doors For His Wife: Video by Cholls(m): 2:55pm On Dec 29, 2021
My brother fake life

1 Like

Re: Emoney: Watch How He Opens Car Doors For His Wife: Video by CannibalTorment: 3:08pm On Dec 29, 2021
So ? was it not police officers he was using to do photoshoot when opening car before the NPF warned him
Re: Emoney: Watch How He Opens Car Doors For His Wife: Video by Kriss216: 3:10pm On Dec 29, 2021
Na Money make that tinted hair fine.

Imagine a broke and wretched Nigerian girl on a tint hair... Tueh!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emoney: Watch How He Opens Car Doors For His Wife: Video by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 29, 2021
E-Money: Account balance - Upwards of 10 Million USD.
Treats his wife like a queen. Has a fleet of people at her beck and call and humbles himself enough to hold open the car door for her. Flaunts her in all his pictures and gives her the world.

Obinna: Account balance - Downwards of 200K NGN.
Orders his wife about like a dog. Expects her to wash his hands after serving him food. Expects freshly cooked food three times a day. Sits and watches football on Saturday while wifey hand-washes a pile of clothes, goes to market, helps kids with homework, and still goes to work on Monday. Then Obinna comes on Nairaland to create silly threads like, "My wife served her brother food before me, I will kill her", "My wife left me and the children and went to visit her sick mum, I will divorce her", "My wife is now fat after having my five kids, I will marry my millionaire side chic".

Omo, poverty is the root of all evil, no cap.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emoney: Watch How He Opens Car Doors For His Wife: Video by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 29, 2021
Great man...I am glad he ain't a wannabe redpiller..
Re: Emoney: Watch How He Opens Car Doors For His Wife: Video by Frigga13: 3:30pm On Dec 29, 2021
Igbo Amaka..

Money is a necessity.

Hustle legit.
Re: Emoney: Watch How He Opens Car Doors For His Wife: Video by fox97(m): 5:50pm On Dec 29, 2021
Simp grin
Re: Emoney: Watch How He Opens Car Doors For His Wife: Video by Rickmann: 6:45pm On Dec 29, 2021
mobilenewsnetwo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUup6I8UYOw

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CYEQEG5ITrL/?utm_medium=copy_link

Lalasticlala mukina2

Oga Emoney stop the hypocrisy.
This one na for the camera and social media..how about the one's behind the camera.
Re: Emoney: Watch How He Opens Car Doors For His Wife: Video by Rahkman: 7:57pm On Dec 29, 2021
Cholls:
My brother fake life
you wey dey live real life poverty ...wan destroy ur entire family grin....baba I wan live fake life aswear
Re: Emoney: Watch How He Opens Car Doors For His Wife: Video by wordcat(m): 8:03pm On Dec 29, 2021
grin Make I first ask Tonto Dike and precious Chikwendu grin
Re: Emoney: Watch How He Opens Car Doors For His Wife: Video by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 29, 2021
When will Ndi Anambra show their brother where dem dey see this money? Cool money o Ndi imo see una mate sad
Re: Emoney: Watch How He Opens Car Doors For His Wife: Video by Dshocker(m): 12:06pm On Jan 05, 2022
brightfuture24:
E-Money: Account balance - Upwards of 10 Million USD.
Treats his wife like a queen. Has a fleet of people at her beck and call and humbles himself enough to hold open the car door for her. Flaunts her in all his pictures and gives her the world.

Obinna: Account balance - Downwards of 200K NGN.
Orders his wife about like a dog. Expects her to wash his hands after serving him food. Expects freshly cooked food three times a day. Sits and watches football on Saturday while wifey hand-washes a pile of clothes, goes to market, helps kids with homework, and still goes to work on Monday. Then Obinna comes on Nairaland to create silly threads like, "My wife served her brother food before me, I will kill her", "My wife left me and the children and went to visit her sick mum, I will divorce her", "My wife is now fat after having my five kids, I will marry my millionaire side chic".

Omo, poverty is the root of all evil, no cap.

Brightfuture24 the beautiful one,i dey greet you with the season's compliment.... Please have you started adding up people to the forum?
Re: Emoney: Watch How He Opens Car Doors For His Wife: Video by leicestercamper: 4:16pm On Jan 05, 2022
Re: Emoney: Watch How He Opens Car Doors For His Wife: Video by Peace081: 4:18pm On Jan 05, 2022
Ndigbos n ritual are like 5 and 6
lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Angel Smith Shows Off New Tattoo, Explains Meaning Behind The Ink / End Time Generation” , See What These Two SHS Students Were Doing At A Pool Part / Uche Jombo & Ini Edo Engage in Wrestling Fight On Movie Set (pic,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.