Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,579 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Review: Samsung Flex2 Alpha: Good Value & Performance For The Price(video) - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Review: Samsung Flex2 Alpha: Good Value & Performance For The Price(video) (344 Views)

LG Washing Machine: The Best Washing Performance For Your Clothes / Samsung Galaxy Book Flex2 Alpha.. SOLD / Samsung Galaxy Book Flex2 Alpha(2pcs).. SOLD OUT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Review: Samsung Flex2 Alpha: Good Value & Performance For The Price(video) by omotolsy(m): 3:43pm On Dec 29, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikyWnZMuoL8
(a like and sub to my channel would be soo much appreciated)

Today i would be exposing(yeah that is the word because a lot of people do not know how efficient and consistent Samsung has been with Laptops)
one of Samsung's affordable beauty to you guys. She is just $600 on Amazon(renewed) and was lower during black Friday sales on Bestbuy, right now on Bestbuy you can get her for $660(open box) but brand new is $850 on same Bestbuy and $750 on Samsung website but not the checkout price.

She isnt just beautiful, she is portable and Powerful.

I am talking about the Samsung Galaxy Book Flex 2 Alpha.
Thats quite a long name right lol.
Lets just call her: Flex 2 Alpha.

DESIGN/FORM FACTOR AND PORTS
The Flex 2 Alpha's frame is made from Aluminum sheet, sooo portable if your not careful it can fit into your back pocket lol, Infact this is a true 2in1 due to its portability. On the right you have got 2 usb ports, SDCard slot and power button and on the left you have got power jack, HDMI port, Type-C and headphone jack.

SPECIFICATIONS
13inch Qled FHD Display(400nits)
Intel Core i5-1135g7 max 4.2GHz
Intel iris Xe Graphics(games)
8GB LPDDR4x Memory @4000MHz
256GB SSD NVMe Storage
fingerprint, keyboard light, bluetooth v5.1/wi-fi 6e, hdmi, type-c...

DISPLAY
600 nits of brightness(if you turn on outdoor mode)
16:9 Ratio
100% RGB

PERFORMANCE
The Flex 2 Alpha's i5-11th gen processor is a beast on its own class, when i compared this with same processor on an Hp it gave more FPS despite its 8GB being a single onboard channel though a more faster MHz. The iris Graphics turns the laptops now into gaming rigs due its much improved flops and EUs

UPGRADABILITY
Clearly Samsung doesn't want you opening this laptop as ut gave me one hell of a hard time opening it up. Unfortunately the flex 2 alpha is not upgrade friendly, opening it up reveals that you can only replace the ssd.

Thermals are not so great because of the small form, small fan for cooling but it did not throttle.

Final thought
I sell laptops and i have a unit with me for sale, quite a beautiful and power piece to sell lol.
Thats to tell you how satisfied i am with this laptop.
If you are a content creator or a developer and you need a laptop to move with you on the go, something that shows color accuracy then this is it.

Gamers can try this out too, it does can game well when you run old titles but new tripple AAA titles would need a cramping down of details and resolution.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikyWnZMuoL8
Thanks guys, a like and sub to my channel would be soo much appreciated.

Have a blessed 2022.

1 Like

Re: Review: Samsung Flex2 Alpha: Good Value & Performance For The Price(video) by omotolsy(m): 4:01pm On Dec 30, 2021
Video

(1) (Reply)

SOLD Hp Elitebook X360 1030 G2 i7 Laptop / 4 Burners German Stainless Top Gas Cooker / LAGOS DEALS (iphones And Laptops)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.