Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,028 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

Boss Mustapha Speaks On Alleged Attack On His Hometown - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boss Mustapha Speaks On Alleged Attack On His Hometown (16047 Views)

Senator Elisha Abbo Slaps A Man In His Hometown In Mubi Adamawa (Video) / SGF, Boss Mustapha speaks on rumoured sack of Buhari’s CoS, Abba Kyari / Alleged Attack On President Buhari In Kebbi: Contortionists At Work Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boss Mustapha Speaks On Alleged Attack On His Hometown by TalkTalkTwins(m): 6:26pm On Dec 29, 2021
Hmm
Re: Boss Mustapha Speaks On Alleged Attack On His Hometown by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 6:26pm On Dec 29, 2021
IPIG terrorist monkeys and fake news are like 5&6.
Re: Boss Mustapha Speaks On Alleged Attack On His Hometown by Safyqueen: 6:47pm On Dec 29, 2021
Memphis357:
The cats they were grooming as pets have now become lions and tigers as they are now being devoured by their owners....

GEJ foresaw all these in 2015!

Stop fooling yourself. Watin GEJ saw 2015 if not wastage and massive corruption. Though Buhari has failed but still not corrupt himself. The pressure and the sabotage this government is facing from these useless mafians, only a selfless president like Buhari can stay afloat and still move the country on.

Things are generally very bad now but some people are the brain behind the menace both economic and security wise just because of Buhari.

Buhari's fault ranges from inability to use government machinery to crush those mafians/saboteurs to slowness in action.
Re: Boss Mustapha Speaks On Alleged Attack On His Hometown by annisy(f): 7:05pm On Dec 29, 2021
How many of Buhari aids and minister can get a job outside the shores of this country after this administration, I bet my life not more than 3

2 Likes

Re: Boss Mustapha Speaks On Alleged Attack On His Hometown by petermichaels(m): 7:23pm On Dec 29, 2021
This is how they come out to deny what's happening, the latter will be their women crying of being raped back,front and centre.
Then people will want you to show sympathy more than u should.
Well who are we to say otherwise since he has said it?
I beg make man mind him business.

1 Like

Re: Boss Mustapha Speaks On Alleged Attack On His Hometown by Freerhyme1(m): 7:26pm On Dec 29, 2021
Oga ACTOR abi BOSS, how e take concern me??
Re: Boss Mustapha Speaks On Alleged Attack On His Hometown by madridsta007(m): 7:42pm On Dec 29, 2021
Abdul05:
Who are those people spreading fake news ? For Christ's sake... grin

Dis thing is getting too much.. FGN, just like other national issues needs to act on this ..D

That means you want to sack Lai Mohammed, the owner of Fake News Inc?

1 Like

Re: Boss Mustapha Speaks On Alleged Attack On His Hometown by baralatie(m): 8:28pm On Dec 29, 2021
BigDawsNet:
Happy new year in advance to all my Beautiful Nigerians Ladies

Keep calm and marry a Nigerian lady today!
grin
Re: Boss Mustapha Speaks On Alleged Attack On His Hometown by alphaNomega: 8:46pm On Dec 29, 2021
QuickStandard:
Since I have nothing to say, let me say what's important to me...

Solar is not for everyone, people that know the worth of it, invests million in it.
No matter how cheap your fuel is, you can't run your generator 24hrs 7days a month.
Just leave the issue of renewable energy and face your generator. When you're used to 24/7 power supply you won't reason this way....

Just take a look below.
@162 and 10ltrs per day
You will spend ±591,000 on fuel alone.
Now add cost of Generator
Add oil cost
Assuming there's no gen break down
Add just cost of serving and come back tell me your research.

Just like saying, you won't buy a car cos the cost of jumping danfo is cheaper

Thank you

You're just pressing calculator piam piam piam, the generators in your house and neighborhood, do they run 24/7?

The solar you claim to use, does it power every appliance in your home? Your batteries won't get worn out/weakened from daily use?

Try and be real for once, raise your head up from your screen and look around you. Solar is still very expensive and most businesses that invest in it never break even.

Like you said, solar is not for everyone, perhaps your intended market will locate you.

Good luck

1 Like

Re: Boss Mustapha Speaks On Alleged Attack On His Hometown by techWriter3: 9:12pm On Dec 29, 2021
please like if you remainedn't anticipating anything different from him ?APC and refuted
Re: Boss Mustapha Speaks On Alleged Attack On His Hometown by Peace1993: 9:45pm On Dec 29, 2021
fergie0o1:

SOURCE

The Honourable Member representing Gombi/Hong Federal Constituency also reacted to the reports.

SOURCE

The Police in Adamawa earlier denied any reports of an attack.
i knew the news was nothing but fake immediately I saw it. I am yet to understand why we so much indulge in fake new most especially, with regards to insecurity in this country . That was how one fool came on here with confidence to tell how he had ignorantly advised his ‘girlfriend’ against taking a job that is worth 700k due to ‘social media insecurity’ in Borno state.
Re: Boss Mustapha Speaks On Alleged Attack On His Hometown by West2019(m): 10:12pm On Dec 29, 2021
useless Man
Re: Boss Mustapha Speaks On Alleged Attack On His Hometown by QuickStandard: 11:16pm On Dec 29, 2021
alphaNomega:

You're just pressing calculator piam piam piam, the generators in your house and neighborhood, do they run 24/7?

The solar you claim to use, does it power every appliance in your home? Your batteries won't get worn out/weakened from daily use?

Try and be real for once, raise your head up from your screen and look around you. Solar is still very expensive and most businesses that invest in it never break even.

Like you said, solar is not for everyone, perhaps your intended market will locate you.

Good luck
Oga dey your lane.
My intended market like you said is not for everyone. Probably not for you as well. Enjoy your generator and leave my ad alone. Good 9t
Re: Boss Mustapha Speaks On Alleged Attack On His Hometown by taiwolomo1: 11:21pm On Dec 29, 2021
See as Boss neck look as if it's painted! Abi Baba wear mask ni grin...omo this na two diff colours o
Re: Boss Mustapha Speaks On Alleged Attack On His Hometown by Make087: 2:05am On Dec 30, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Boss Mustapha Speaks On Alleged Attack On His Hometown by BeardedmeatR(m): 5:34am On Dec 30, 2021
Safyqueen:

Stop fooling yourself. Watin GEJ saw 2015 if not wastage and massive corruption. Though Buhari has failed but still not corrupt himself. The pressure and the sabotage this government is facing from these useless mafians, only a selfless president like Buhari can stay afloat and still move the country on.

Things are generally very bad now but some people are the brain behind the menace both economic and security wise just because of Buhari.

Buhari's fault ranges from inability to use government machinery to crush those mafians/saboteurs to slowness in action.
You still ended up confirming that buhari is a clueless president not fit to rule Nigeria in a 1st century.

Buhari not corrupt? What of his wife and family members?
Salafist queen indeed.
Re: Boss Mustapha Speaks On Alleged Attack On His Hometown by BeardedmeatR(m): 5:37am On Dec 30, 2021
Peace1993:
i knew the news was nothing but fake immediately I saw it. I am yet to understand why we so much indulge in fake new most especially, with regards to insecurity in this country . That was how one fool came on here with confidence to tell how he had ignorantly advised his ‘girlfriend’ against taking a job that is worth 700k due to ‘social media insecurity’ in Borno state.
Daily trust, a northern mouthpiece was the source. You people should challenge them to provide evidence.
Re: Boss Mustapha Speaks On Alleged Attack On His Hometown by Drogunov: 9:27am On Dec 30, 2021
fergie0o1:

SOURCE

The Honourable Member representing Gombi/Hong Federal Constituency also reacted to the reports.

SOURCE

The Police in Adamawa earlier denied any reports of an attack.

SUBORDINATE MUSTAPHA.
Re: Boss Mustapha Speaks On Alleged Attack On His Hometown by Peace1993: 1:56pm On Dec 30, 2021
BeardedmeatR:
Daily trust, a northern mouthpiece was the source. You people should challenge them to provide evidence.
When they should be the one to have brought forth evidence together with the news article, in the first occasion. However, actually, I live very close to Borno state. And, as far as I know, some insecurity news(being bought or gotten from whatever source by media outlets) that has been being put out there to the public is sometimes based on rumors but not concrete facts. My assertion does not imply there’s no insecurity in the north but it is definitely being overhyped.
Re: Boss Mustapha Speaks On Alleged Attack On His Hometown by BeardedmeatR(m): 1:58pm On Dec 30, 2021
Peace1993:
When they should be the one to have brought forth evidence together with the news article, in the first occasion. However, actually, I live very close to Borno state. And, as far as I know, some insecurity news(being bought or gotten from whatever source by media outlets) that has been being put out there to the public is sometimes based on rumors but not concrete facts. My assertion does not imply there’s no insecurity in the north but it is definitely being overhyped.
If it's been overhyped as you say, why the huge budget for security by the government led by northerners, who should no better?
Why is masari and zulum and matawale and he'll rufai wailing ceaselessly?
Re: Boss Mustapha Speaks On Alleged Attack On His Hometown by Peace1993: 2:29pm On Dec 30, 2021
BeardedmeatR:
If it's been overhyped as you say, why the huge budget for security by the government led by northerners, who should no better?
Why is masari and zulum and matawale and he'll rufai wailing ceaselessly?
What I meant by it being ‘overhyped’ is that the reality of existence\social life in the region does not in any way justify the amounts of news of insecurity that fly on social media virtually everyday. There are other northern states too almost always in the news for insecurity of which you wouldn’t hear their governors wailing because they knew not all the news is true. Also, it’s been a while I heard Zulum wailing sha. And, as for the ‘huge budget’, I suppose you and I should know this is Nigeria where politicians always want or create loopholes for favorable considerations. Nigerian polititians and NGOs would do anything to ensure the continuity of the menace(in question) and its hype, if only you know what i know especially about the NGOs. For emphasis, INSECURITY EXISTS BUT IT IS BEING OVERHYPED

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Tinubu Meets With Subodh Agrawal Of Biocube Technologies / Again, Court Grants Bail To Dasuki / Buratai Appoints New Operation Lafiya Dole Commanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.