Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

The Holy Spirit III - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Holy Spirit III (115 Views)

The Role Of The Holy Spirit III / Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance / What Has Changed About You Ever Since You Received The Holy Spirit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Holy Spirit III by kpakpandoN(m): 6:00pm On Dec 29, 2021
There is something about fire: whatever comes around it feels its heat. It changes things around itself. Even the atmosphere around it is different. Fire does not conform to its environment; it changes it. When you get into a new environment, can people notice the Holy Spirit in you? When they come around you, do they notice the difference between you and everybody else? Many Christians these days try to quench their fire so as to blend in with the environment. I will never do that! If you are not on fire for God and you come around me, you will have to catch the fire. Fire is fearless; it does not run from things, things run from it.

You should not be adjusting for sinners; sinners should be adjusting for you. Everybody knows irrespective of the nature of the occasion, as long as you give me the microphone and I know that there are some sinners in that hall, I will talk about holiness and I will make an altar call. If you are not willing to live holy, you will find it difficult to stay around me because I will not stop talking about holiness. When you get to a new environment, do you preach the gospel to them or try to hide your fire? Peter was going to hide his fire in John 18:15-27 because of fear. He was so timid at the crucifixion of Christ that he denied Jesus three times. After Jesus died, Peter decided to go back into fishing (John 21:3), but on the day of Pentecost, the moment the fire of the Holy Spirit fell on him, his fear disappeared and He witnessed in public. If you are too scared to open your mouth and preach the gospel now, what you need is the fire of the Holy Spirit. 2 Timothy 1:7 says:
“For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.”

Fear is a spirit and if it is not a spirit from God, then it is from the devil. The Holy Spirit will drive that spirit of fear out of your life, in Jesus name.

When fire is in a place, certain things cannot come near that environment. There was a mad man in llesha many years ago who chased a lady everywhere she went. She eventually ran into my mother’s compound and the mad man stopped. He couldn’t go in because the demons in him could not go near the fire. When you step into a place, demons should not be able to operate there anymore because of the fire you carry. Are demons still disturbing you? You need to cry to God for fire. When the fire comes, all the demons will flee.
Written by Pastor E.A. Adeboye.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

If You Can Win In Your Mind, Then You Can Win Anywhere Else. / Freedom From The Confusion Of Sin / Seeds Of Destiny 21 January 2022 - Rest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.