Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,800 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

Anyone Knows The Name Of This Plant? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Anyone Knows The Name Of This Plant? (630 Views)

How True Is The Myth About This Plant And What's The English Name / Help! Pls What Is This Plant Growing In My Nursery? / Please What Is The Name Of This Plant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Knows The Name Of This Plant? by frank417: 6:05pm On Dec 29, 2021
Hi all, this plant grows in my backyard. Anyone knows the name? I used to lick it when I was very young, it tastes salty, but now I'm curious about what it is.

Re: Anyone Knows The Name Of This Plant? by benzion72(m): 6:46pm On Dec 29, 2021
Nelsonia it is a good pain reliver next time use plantnet.com or app
Re: Anyone Knows The Name Of This Plant? by frank417: 8:55pm On Dec 29, 2021
benzion72:
Nelsonia it is a good pain reliver next time use plantnet.com or app
Wow thanks very much. It is the plant
Re: Anyone Knows The Name Of This Plant? by Mathilde: 7:38pm On Oct 10, 2022
Hi @pocohantas

Really sorry to bother you. I need your opinion about something work related; if it's not much to ask, can I send you an email please?

Thank you.
Re: Anyone Knows The Name Of This Plant? by pocohantas(f): 8:17pm On Oct 10, 2022
Mathilde:
Hi @

Really sorry to bother you. I need your opinion about something work related; if it's not much to ask, can I send you an email please?

Thank you.

Hello! What work please?
Re: Anyone Knows The Name Of This Plant? by Mathilde: 8:22pm On Oct 10, 2022
I work remotely as an intern for a British agency, I am confused on how to navigate delayed payment. I really have no clue and I just wanted an opinion on how to go about.

Hello! What work please?[/quote]
Re: Anyone Knows The Name Of This Plant? by pocohantas(f): 8:35pm On Oct 10, 2022
I don’t understand what you mean by delayed payment @ Mathilde. What platform have you been using for your payment?
Re: Anyone Knows The Name Of This Plant? by Mathilde: 8:47pm On Oct 10, 2022
@pocohantas I'm sorry for not explaining myself properly. Actually I have been paid for my first month, but payment for my second month is overdue by 2 weeks.

I don't know if I should ask or just wait it out... That's what I am confused about. I don't know if asking about it makes me desperate considering I am an intern and learning should be like a priority? I really don't know how to handle it.

I really appreciate you taking out time to respond.
Re: Anyone Knows The Name Of This Plant? by pocohantas(f): 9:15pm On Oct 10, 2022
Mathilde:
@pocohantas I'm sorry for not explaining myself properly. Actually I have been paid for my first month, but payment for my second month is overdue by 2 weeks.

I don't know if I should ask or just wait it out... That's what I am confused about. I don't know if asking about it makes me desperate considering I am an intern and learning should be like a priority? I really don't know how to handle it.

I really appreciate you taking out time to respond.

Ask for your money… smiley
Re: Anyone Knows The Name Of This Plant? by Mathilde: 9:29pm On Oct 10, 2022
[quote author=pocohantas post=117451323]

Ask for your money… smiley[/quote

That's all I needed. Thank you so much!

(1) (Reply)

Corn Milling Machine Manufacturers Should Follow Market Needs Closely / Turnkey Wheat Flour Mill For Private And Commercial Use / Obvious Excellent Design About Wheat Roller Mill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.