Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,523 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

18-year-old Female Students Punished For Taking meth (VIDEO) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 18-year-old Female Students Punished For Taking meth (VIDEO) (3201 Views)

Kwarapoly Graduating Students Punished For Stylishly Signing Out After Its Ban / Nigerian Cadets Punished For Sleeping In Class / UNN Students Punished, For Not Wearing Departmental Uniform (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

18-year-old Female Students Punished For Taking meth (VIDEO) by Siggynigeria: 8:30pm On Dec 29, 2021
Update from SIGGY .ng

Two girls said to be 18years of age and some other boys have been seen in a viral video being punished after being caught taking meth in Oraukwu community of Anambra state, Siggy reports.

Those who caught them in the act were heard saying that the community is not a place where people will get spoilt or useless.

One of the young girls being punished was also forced to demonstrate how they take the drugs by residents of the community.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlxdCCPRCRc

https://campusnews.medium.com/18-year-old-female-students-punished-for-taking-mkpuru-mmiri-video-4017e7a25f8c

3 Likes

Re: 18-year-old Female Students Punished For Taking meth (VIDEO) by Aidejay(m): 8:56pm On Dec 29, 2021
unfortunately this is not going to be enough.

2 Likes

Re: 18-year-old Female Students Punished For Taking meth (VIDEO) by alphaNomega: 8:57pm On Dec 29, 2021
She how hungry these girls look, rather than eat food, they are taking meth. Who gave them meth?

3 Likes

Re: 18-year-old Female Students Punished For Taking meth (VIDEO) by money121(m): 9:37pm On Dec 29, 2021
Too bad
Re: 18-year-old Female Students Punished For Taking meth (VIDEO) by Kate98(f): 10:29pm On Dec 29, 2021
Omg
That's trash...

2 Likes

Re: 18-year-old Female Students Punished For Taking meth (VIDEO) by dudusky007(m): 10:38pm On Dec 29, 2021
Chibok girlz
Re: 18-year-old Female Students Punished For Taking meth (VIDEO) by yuping(m): 11:48pm On Dec 29, 2021
I still always ask why will someone take what will make him/her blackout because I don't understand thrill behind it.
Re: 18-year-old Female Students Punished For Taking meth (VIDEO) by InternetAgbero: 3:00am On Dec 30, 2021
Ogbeni, the babes dey catch cruise on the low. Escaping their reality and finding solace in the arms of Ice, Sweet Ice. Chai!

But on a more serious note, why not address the root cause of drug addiction?
Beating and power-tripping on them does nothing to help. Rehabs anyone?

Re: 18-year-old Female Students Punished For Taking meth (VIDEO) by Nobody: 3:38am On Dec 30, 2021
You are too young for that stuff come on..don't be misled by peer pressure aiit.. punishment ain't gonna fully solve the issue..she needs rehabilitation..
Meth ain't cigarette that you could easily get over it's addiction...that s**t is gonna make you crazy like the addiction is top notch..
You want half of your teaths pulled out at the age of 20?drug ain't something for fun cos it's like a life dedication...
It could be fun tho but in the long run you gonna regret ever doing it..
If you haven't been there you shalt never understand...try to get a snort or rather inject yourself then you gonna understand the feelings..

1 Like

Re: 18-year-old Female Students Punished For Taking meth (VIDEO) by Nobody: 3:38am On Dec 30, 2021
yuping:
I still always ask why will someone take what will make him/her blackout because I don't understand thrill behind it.
The feelings of getting high is fun man..but the outcome can be dangerous..
Re: 18-year-old Female Students Punished For Taking meth (VIDEO) by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:36am On Dec 30, 2021
Omo the east need to do something about this menace, it's no joke anymore!
Re: 18-year-old Female Students Punished For Taking meth (VIDEO) by Minjim: 4:37am On Dec 30, 2021
All these publicity the East is giving this drug will only make their youths more curious about having a feel of it.

5 Likes

Re: 18-year-old Female Students Punished For Taking meth (VIDEO) by Nobody: 6:05am On Dec 30, 2021
Can't help but to laugh at their weird posture see them standing like kung fu Masters grin
Re: 18-year-old Female Students Punished For Taking meth (VIDEO) by Gadafii: 6:12am On Dec 30, 2021
See people that could barely feed, that's still depends on "mama thank you" before they can feed or dress, they are the one taking meth

Now this mpkurunmiri thing, the igbos in the east are giving it too much attention, nigerian youths are gone beyond redemption when it comes time drug abuse or injestion, I know they are trying to curb that menace, but making videos like this will only raise curiosity amongst those youths who have never taken it before, an average adolescent or young adult is inquisive and would like to try new thing, after all he's young.

This mkpurumiri thing is very rampant in Lagos, and I know it is in every other part of the country.

A friend of mine told me months ago, how his own friend with his Yahoo group of boys spent close to 50k every day on drugs, huge chunk of that 50k goes to ice, according to him

These guys were Yahoo boys, the money was there then, na this ice wreck them, it got so bad for them, they sold their car, phones, laptop just to feed that ice addiction, now these guys are stuck and no money to buy more ice, and worse of all, no phones or laptop to even take hustle again, all these happens within the space of 6months
Re: 18-year-old Female Students Punished For Taking meth (VIDEO) by lasisi69(f): 6:30am On Dec 30, 2021
FernandezPablo:
You are too young for that stuff come on..don't be misled by peer pressure aiit.. punishment ain't gonna fully solve the issue..she needs rehabilitation..
Meth ain't cigarette that you could easily get over it's addiction...that s**t is gonna make you crazy like the addiction is top notch..
You want half of your teaths pulled out at the age of 20?drug ain't something for fun cos it's like a life dedication...
It could be fun tho but in the long run you gonna regret ever doing it..
If you haven't been there you shalt never understand...try to get a snort or rather inject yourself then you gonna understand the feelings..
na redpillers cause am na undecided

1 Like

Re: 18-year-old Female Students Punished For Taking meth (VIDEO) by Nobody: 6:32am On Dec 30, 2021
lasisi69:
na redpillers cause am na undecided
Find me something too.. grin wink

1 Like

Re: 18-year-old Female Students Punished For Taking meth (VIDEO) by zedegit: 6:53am On Dec 30, 2021
yuping:

They are frustrated and tired of the reality of their condition.

From there it could lead to suicide.
Re: 18-year-old Female Students Punished For Taking meth (VIDEO) by kindlyheart: 6:54am On Dec 30, 2021
mbaukwu kwenu!!!!
Re: 18-year-old Female Students Punished For Taking meth (VIDEO) by T0BY(m): 7:02am On Dec 30, 2021
Is really appalling.. Meanwhile, To those planning on entangling themselves with this stuff, you better rethink. The best way to avoid addiction is never to try it.
Re: 18-year-old Female Students Punished For Taking meth (VIDEO) by lalasticlala(m): 7:39am On Dec 30, 2021

(1)

Any Fatima Private School Jos Ex-students? / Need Info On Ndu Admission? Click Here N Post Ur Questn / 2012/2013 OAU Predegree Registration And Relevant Information

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.