Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,073 members, 7,835,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Brighton Score Late Equaliser To Draw At Chelsea - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Brighton Score Late Equaliser To Draw At Chelsea (14784 Views)

El Shawarma Don Eqwalise For Us: AS Roma Celebrate Equaliser Against Napoli / Chelsea Score Late Double To Go Top Of The League / Emirates FA Cup: Iheanacho Thrilled To Score Late Winner Vs Brighton (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brighton Score Late Equaliser To Draw At Chelsea by okrote4real: 6:31am On Dec 30, 2021
When you need Chelsea to play, they behave like chickens

1 Like

Re: Brighton Score Late Equaliser To Draw At Chelsea by chrisxxx(m): 6:31am On Dec 30, 2021
E sweet all the gunners in the house.

2 Likes

Re: Brighton Score Late Equaliser To Draw At Chelsea by nijanigga: 6:32am On Dec 30, 2021
Charlieluvboy:
Wish Arsenal could win against City to drag a top 3 finish with Chelsea and Liverpool
Wishful thinking ,I'm a gunner but most Arsenal players think they can play high quality soccer ,not even close.if lucky 4 -0 loss to City
Re: Brighton Score Late Equaliser To Draw At Chelsea by Nicenixon: 6:36am On Dec 30, 2021
Man city no fit come down again, it will be very
hard for Liverpool or Chelsea to top the table.
Re: Brighton Score Late Equaliser To Draw At Chelsea by jimter44(m): 6:46am On Dec 30, 2021
English premier league is becoming a one man show, absolutely not good.

2 Likes

Re: Brighton Score Late Equaliser To Draw At Chelsea by Charlieluvboy(m): 6:49am On Dec 30, 2021
nijanigga:

Wishful thinking ,I'm a gunner but most Arsenal players think they can play high quality soccer ,not even close.if lucky 4 -0 loss to City
Arsenal won't lose four nil to City at home.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brighton Score Late Equaliser To Draw At Chelsea by 6ixT8: 6:54am On Dec 30, 2021
farmer's league.

1 Like

Re: Brighton Score Late Equaliser To Draw At Chelsea by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:59am On Dec 30, 2021
Brighton deserved to win the match, they made Chelsea look like a French Ligue 1 team

3 Likes

Re: Brighton Score Late Equaliser To Draw At Chelsea by WHITELIGHTER: 6:59am On Dec 30, 2021
obembet:
Bad news for Chelsea, they are still going back to 8th position, the earlier they send Tuchel out and appoint Ole, the better for them

https://www.nairaland.com/6915573/send-shoutout-nairalanders-made-smile

Na only Chesterfield them fit win here grin

No wonder Tuchel is already lamenting in advance

2 Likes

Re: Brighton Score Late Equaliser To Draw At Chelsea by splashbaby(m): 7:02am On Dec 30, 2021
Chelsea are playing for top 4. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Brighton Score Late Equaliser To Draw At Chelsea by sommy03(m): 7:09am On Dec 30, 2021
is trying so hard to convince his ancestors... Chelsea is full of shit please tongue

4 Likes

Re: Brighton Score Late Equaliser To Draw At Chelsea by Dshocker(m): 7:11am On Dec 30, 2021
Chelsea raped their fans grin
Re: Brighton Score Late Equaliser To Draw At Chelsea by Lamasta(m): 7:16am On Dec 30, 2021
Brighton deserved all 3 point the FA should look into it abeg grin

1 Like

Re: Brighton Score Late Equaliser To Draw At Chelsea by Sleekfingers: 7:16am On Dec 30, 2021
Re: Brighton Score Late Equaliser To Draw At Chelsea by dhiqson(m): 7:18am On Dec 30, 2021
They deserved more than just a point, only if they had taken their chances
But thank you Brighton
Now for my darling arsenal to do some magic
I know we can
I believe we can

4 Likes

Re: Brighton Score Late Equaliser To Draw At Chelsea by HonestFriend: 7:23am On Dec 30, 2021
Seasons greetings to Tuchel is over....

E remain make Burnley draw them...

1 Like

Re: Brighton Score Late Equaliser To Draw At Chelsea by omonla10(m): 7:23am On Dec 30, 2021
Chelsea are deficient in midfield.. The midfield gave in to Brighton's midfield.. Wingers sef dull.. That's why I always say, league is more difficult to win than champions league where u lucky draws with weak teams.. No hiding place for league

6 Likes

Re: Brighton Score Late Equaliser To Draw At Chelsea by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 7:33am On Dec 30, 2021
First Chelsea fan I've seen wey get sense
I like logical fans that watch football with thier brain not with thier eyes alone
post=108920690:
Well deserved Brighton.
We need to learn to take our chances. Dropped points against Burnley, United, Wolves and Everton for the exact same reason.

Yet again drop points in games we should be done with at half time.
We Played well until Lukaku scored then actually stopped trying until half way through the second half.
Brighton fully deserved the draw and probs will feel they should have won.

Was this match at the Bridge?
Brighton had more possession.
Brighton had more shots.
Brighton had more shots on target.

Meanwhile,

Win , Lose or Draw.
CHELSEA for Life.

2 Likes

Re: Brighton Score Late Equaliser To Draw At Chelsea by egoldman(m): 7:36am On Dec 30, 2021
Brighton made about 25 crosses, 6 of them accurate, Welbeck was brought in to connect with those crosses.

We know he may not be the best with the ball on his legs, but very deadly on the air.

Chelease coach and defenders should have known this, Rudiger should have handled him.

1 Like

Re: Brighton Score Late Equaliser To Draw At Chelsea by cliqtips: 7:38am On Dec 30, 2021
Lol...
You must have been through a lot and I can only imagined.

It seems Messi is your nightmare... Eiyha, Pele oo

longetivity:
Words I don't like to hear when discussing football

Messi
Argentina
Barcelona
PSG

3 Likes

Re: Brighton Score Late Equaliser To Draw At Chelsea by cliqtips: 7:39am On Dec 30, 2021
Man City is waiting for una....

If City no beat Arsenal make I know wetin cause ahm

chrisxxx:
E sweet all the gunners in the house.

1 Like

Re: Brighton Score Late Equaliser To Draw At Chelsea by Itisallright: 7:41am On Dec 30, 2021
Chelsea fan after final whistle.... Brighton were better team

2 Likes

Re: Brighton Score Late Equaliser To Draw At Chelsea by Kwara1stson: 8:10am On Dec 30, 2021
Kaypick2:
Something is wrong with that Chelsea team
not something, everything is wrong.. Odoi, Jorginho, pulisic Alonso, kovacic are everything wrong with Chelsea. Seriously we ain't going anywhere in the league with these kind of average players. We can only be lucky in cup competition

1 Like

Re: Brighton Score Late Equaliser To Draw At Chelsea by phemmyfour: 8:14am On Dec 30, 2021
Charlieluvboy:
Wish Arsenal could win against City to drag a top 3 finish with Chelsea and Liverpool
Arsenal is still going to lose matches against the top6. Too early to say that they ve arrived
Re: Brighton Score Late Equaliser To Draw At Chelsea by NairalandSARS: 8:14am On Dec 30, 2021
Who else but lord Welbeck.

1 Like

Re: Brighton Score Late Equaliser To Draw At Chelsea by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 8:17am On Dec 30, 2021
Mikelarteta:
This is a very good news
Yes for haters but we are now on the second row.
Re: Brighton Score Late Equaliser To Draw At Chelsea by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 30, 2021
Chelski useless
Re: Brighton Score Late Equaliser To Draw At Chelsea by Charlieluvboy(m): 8:42am On Dec 30, 2021
phemmyfour:
Arsenal is still going to lose matches against the top6. Too early to say that they ve arrived
I said I wish, not that Arsenal would win don't misquote me.
Re: Brighton Score Late Equaliser To Draw At Chelsea by porthouse7(f): 8:42am On Dec 30, 2021
post=108920707:
Comments From Fans :

Brighton have done this three times now this season - scoring after 90 minutes. Absolutely wonderful. They have now drawn against Liverpool and Chelsea away. Bloody marvellous!

City are going to run away with the title once again. Same as they have done every season for the last 5 years (other than that one season where Liverpool were almost perfect).

The Premier League is in danger of becoming a one team league. How can you compete with a squad that's got a £100 million pound player, who's not even guaranteed to get in the starting 11.

Cracking performance from Brighton. Stuck at it and thoroughly deserved that point. Went toe to toe and pressed. Didn’t give them any time on the ball. The fact that the Chelsea fans tried to keep the ball at the end showed that they knew Brighton were on top.
first time u will write something reasonable and readable

1 Like

Re: Brighton Score Late Equaliser To Draw At Chelsea by WillyDave: 8:46am On Dec 30, 2021
post=108920692:
Reminiscing on 2021.....,
This still remains our best year in football since 2012.
We won the Trophy some clubs haven't won in over 100 years of existence!!!

That alone is worth celebrating for all Chelsea Fans worldwide.

Blues For Life jor.......
CLUB OF THE YEAR FOR 2021.
Gbefun.....

Keep consoling yourself until you miss out on top 4, then your eyes go clear. Mind you I getam before no be property.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Desire Oparanozie Scores Another Wonder Goal Against Paris FC (Video) / Ahmed Musa Thanks Everyone For Their Love After His Mother's Death / How Iheanacho, Ndidi, And Osimhen Performed In The Leicester Versus Napoli Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.