Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,995 members, 7,825,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Fela Ejiofor Celebrates Christmas With Widows And Less Privileged In Nnewi - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Fela Ejiofor Celebrates Christmas With Widows And Less Privileged In Nnewi (313 Views)

Domak Chairman Celebrates Mother's 70th Birthday In Style With Friends & Widows / Stanel MD, Uzochukwu Celebrates Birthday With Widows, Orphans, Others / Kebbi Marries Off 100 Widows, Divorcees In Mass Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fela Ejiofor Celebrates Christmas With Widows And Less Privileged In Nnewi by Ossy680: 12:03am On Dec 30, 2021
Mr Fela Ejiofor, Founder Fela Ejiofor Foundation celebrated Christmas with the widows and the less privileged of his community Otolo Nnewi in Anambra State.

The Founder who is also the Chairman of the Foundation, Mr Fela Ejiofor, in his address urged the women to put their trust in God and not to lose hope because of the loss of their loved ones.

He said, “We decided to make the Celebration an annual event in order to continue giving back to the society, from the blessing God has given us.

He further stated that the problem we have in this country is that the rich are getting richer and the poor are getting poorer. We chose to come to the widows and the less privileged because it doesn’t seem like they are been remembered in this season.”

He Finally Appreciated in a special way his Partners from UK, TEDFORD SECURITY LTD UK for their support and encouragement. And pledged to continue working with them for the betterment of mankind.

The Secretary of Fela Ejiofor Foundation, Mrs Esione Augustina thanked the members of the Foundation for their contributions to the success of the programme, stating that God will continue to bless them.

An Invited Guest, Hon Frank Igbojindu (Chairman Akpoazaa Group) thanked the Founder, Mr Fela Ejiofor for his continuous support to Education and services to Humanity. And urged him not to be discouraged.

With packs of rice, groundnut oil, tomatoes and other staple food items stacked around one of the participants who gave her name as Chiamaka Osubu, speaking on behalf of the recipients, said, “I am so excited. I didn’t expect this many food items. This would last me till mid-January next year. I am thankful to FELA EJIOFOR FOUNDATION for sharing this moment with us.”

The Celebration ended with Handing over of Cheques to Motherless Babies Home, Widows and Less Privileged by Mr Fela Ejiofor as an empowerment Support.

I Confirm News

(1) (Reply)

How Golden Inspiring Youth Foundation Ushered In 2022 With Love(pics) / Catering Service And Event Planner’s In Oshogbo Ile Ife Ede In Osun State / Slow Down Vibes 29 July

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.