Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,704 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Any Known Business Grant Giver For Startups ? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Any Known Business Grant Giver For Startups ? (744 Views)

Is Your Business Struggling? Get In Here If You Need Business Grant To Help You. / Hello Am A Business Plan Writer And A Well Known Business Plan Can Be Written By / Top Tech Startups In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Known Business Grant Giver For Startups ? by Nobody: 12:06am On Dec 30, 2021
Is there any grant givers that concentrate on startups ?

Need about 200 million naira
Re: Any Known Business Grant Giver For Startups ? by Ynix(m): 12:14am On Dec 30, 2021
kiako:

This is a funny question

1 Like

Re: Any Known Business Grant Giver For Startups ? by eddynaira125: 2:54am On Dec 30, 2021
There are so many grant and people that can offer that money, my question for you is how much do you have currently?

1 Like

Re: Any Known Business Grant Giver For Startups ? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 30, 2021
eddynaira125:
There are so many grant and people that can offer that money, my question for you is how much do you have currently?

To be Frank, I have not got much. Not up to a million. I'm at the scratch of setting up the business.

Already putting up my business plan.

Can you list some of them ?
Re: Any Known Business Grant Giver For Startups ? by victorpotasowie: 10:42pm On Dec 30, 2021
eddynaira125:

Eddy naira, may I ask if you assist existing entrepreneurs in business?
Re: Any Known Business Grant Giver For Startups ? by SavageResponse(m): 7:29am On Dec 31, 2021
kiako:

kiako:

To be Frank, I have not got much. Not up to a million. I'm at the scratch of setting up the business.

This thread should be in the Jokes Section!

Assuming you were the manager of an investment foundation would you risk $350,000 of the foundation's funds in the new business of another person who is not even ready to invest $3,000 in his own business?

2 Likes

Re: Any Known Business Grant Giver For Startups ? by ElectronicMoney(m): 7:32am On Dec 31, 2021
eddynaira125:

Do we have any that are focused on Nigerian businesses?
Re: Any Known Business Grant Giver For Startups ? by eddynaira125: 2:45pm On Jan 03, 2022
kiako:

Am not trying to discourage you, truth be told you are wicked and evil, you cannot contribute 10% quota to fund your ideas, if anybody contribute any penny to it, he stand the chance of loosing it

1 Like

Re: Any Known Business Grant Giver For Startups ? by eddynaira125: 2:46pm On Jan 03, 2022
ElectronicMoney:

Do we have any that are focused on Nigerian businesses?

If u have a business idea start from where you are, stop looking for money you never save

1 Like

Re: Any Known Business Grant Giver For Startups ? by eddynaira125: 2:48pm On Jan 03, 2022
victorpotasowie:

Eddy naira, may I ask if you assist existing entrepreneurs in business?

Tell me your field and what you have to offer Nigeria, then I will give you the link
Re: Any Known Business Grant Giver For Startups ? by ElectronicMoney(m): 6:58am On Jan 04, 2022
eddynaira125:

If u have a business idea start from where you are, stop looking for money you never save

Instead of you to just give a direct answer to a direct a direct question you started talking off point!
Re: Any Known Business Grant Giver For Startups ? by eddynaira125: 8:53am On Jan 04, 2022
ElectronicMoney:

Instead of you to just give a direct answer to a direct a direct question you started talking off point!

Thank God you get the message, stop looking for money that others suffer to save all in the name of grant

I started my business with N3000 in December 2017, and today is worth more than 5million

Stop looking for grant, if you are serious go for loan, but make sure you have a collateral
Re: Any Known Business Grant Giver For Startups ? by ElectronicMoney(m): 11:43am On Jan 04, 2022
eddynaira125:

Thank God you get the message, stop looking for money that others suffer to save all in the name of grant

I started my business with N3000 in December 2017, and today is worth more than 5million

Stop looking for grant, if you are serious go for loan, but make sure you have a collateral

Please show me where i told you I'm looking for a grant! cheesy
Re: Any Known Business Grant Giver For Startups ? by GreatGod906: 3:21pm On Jan 04, 2022
eddynaira125:

please which business is that, I will like to know so I can start it too
Re: Any Known Business Grant Giver For Startups ? by eddynaira125: 10:18am On Jan 05, 2022
GreatGod906:
please which business is that, I will like to know so I can start it too
. Computer GADGET Maintenance
Re: Any Known Business Grant Giver For Startups ? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 12, 2022
eddynaira125:

Am not trying to discourage you, truth be told you are wicked and evil, you cannot contribute 10% quota to fund your ideas, if anybody contribute any penny to it, he stand the chance of loosing it

Why can't I contribute such ? I have a goal. And its gradual in progress.

(1) (Reply)

Www.1dollarfund.com / Help Needed;paydotcom.com / Good Business Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.