Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,809 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

Nigeria Will Not Develop Anytime Soon - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Will Not Develop Anytime Soon (1367 Views)

Tinubu Did Not Develop Lagos. Yorubas Developed Lagos Video 1960 Developed / Igbos Did Not Develop Lagos. / Why Is Bayelsa Not Develop Like Dubai Or Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Will Not Develop Anytime Soon by zhike: 12:56am On Dec 30, 2021
Nigeria will not develop anytime soon, and the problem is not politicians but ordinary Nigerians, they don’t love Nigeria.

No one will fix Nigeria except Nigerians, the problem is that Nigerians are cowards and are running from their problems to go and be slaves in other countries.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Not Develop Anytime Soon by zhike: 12:58am On Dec 30, 2021
zhike:
Nigeria will not develop anytime soon, and the problem is not politicians but ordinary Nigerians, they don’t love Nigeria.

No one will fix Nigeria except Nigerians, the problem is that Nigerians are cowards and are running from their problems to go and be slaves in other countries.

Nigerians will keep hating everyone for mistreating them, while they forgot their problem of in-fluxing other countries.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Not Develop Anytime Soon by NewsForYou: 1:02am On Dec 30, 2021
Nigeria is developing fast. Buhari is doing well developing Nigeria and I hope the next president will continue in his footsteps. He may not be doing well with the economy but with the infrastructure in place I’m sure Nigeria will be a force to reckon with.
Re: Nigeria Will Not Develop Anytime Soon by zhike: 1:03am On Dec 30, 2021
zhike:

Nigerians should put their ego down and learn from South Africans.
South Africans during apartheid they never ran away to other countries for green pastures but they went to train to be soldiers so that they can go back and fight apartheid regime.

South Africans love their country very much and they believe that they can make it one of the greatest country in the world.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Not Develop Anytime Soon by Offpointng: 1:04am On Dec 30, 2021
zhike:

South Africans during apartheid they never ran away to other countries for green pastures but they went to train to be soldiers so that they can go back and fight apartheid regime.

South Africans love their country very much and they believe that they can make it one of the greatest country in the world.

let south africans speak for emselves

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Not Develop Anytime Soon by zhike: 1:04am On Dec 30, 2021
NewsForYou:
Nigeria is developing fast. Buhari is doing well developing Nigeria and I hope the next president will continue in his footsteps. He may not be doing well with the economy but with the infrastructure in place I’m sure Nigeria will be a force to reckon with.

I am happy to hear that Buhari is busy developing Nigeria.
That is what we need, Africa should develop.

Please may you list 5 major developments that are happening in Nigeria
Re: Nigeria Will Not Develop Anytime Soon by zhike: 1:07am On Dec 30, 2021
Offpointng:

let south africans speak for emselves

I am South African

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Not Develop Anytime Soon by zhike: 1:10am On Dec 30, 2021
zhike:

One thing Buhari needs to do is to enforce law and order, because there is no law in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Not Develop Anytime Soon by NewsForYou: 1:11am On Dec 30, 2021
zhike:

I am happy to hear that Buhari is busy developing Nigeria.
That is what we need, Africa should develop.

Please may you list 5 major developments that are happening in Nigeria
That’s the latest in the news. It’s on front page. You can google the rest yourself. This is today’s news and I’m sure Cross River, Akwa Ibom and Abia people will be happy about such development.
Modified; Abia people may not be happy though good things don’t excite them. Maybe only the Ngwa part of Abia.

Re: Nigeria Will Not Develop Anytime Soon by NewsForYou: 1:16am On Dec 30, 2021
zhike:

With your flat head you have left the whole Nigeria to go and be claiming South Africa. Haba? Why do you people hate that your region so much?
Re: Nigeria Will Not Develop Anytime Soon by zhike: 1:18am On Dec 30, 2021
NewsForYou:

That’s the latest in the news. It’s on front page. You can google the rest yourself. This is today’s news and I’m sure Cross River, Akwa Ibom and Abia people will be happy about such development.

Good news indeed.

My problem is that how can you award a merely highway construction project to foreign company, after some time you will say China is Rich and Forgot that you made them rich.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Not Develop Anytime Soon by NewsForYou: 1:19am On Dec 30, 2021
zhike:

Good news indeed.

My problem is that how can you award a merely highway construction project to foreign company, after some time you will say China is Rich and Forgot that you made them rich.
How do I tell a wailer to stop crying?

Re: Nigeria Will Not Develop Anytime Soon by zhike: 1:20am On Dec 30, 2021
NewsForYou:

With your flat head you have left the whole Nigeria to go and be claiming South Africa. Haba? Why do you people hate that your region so much?

Pls note that I don’t have Nigeria blood in me, pure South African from Pedi tribe.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Not Develop Anytime Soon by NewsForYou: 1:24am On Dec 30, 2021
zhike:

Pls note that I don’t have Nigeria blood in me, pure South African from Pedi tribe.
Well I have never met a South African that doesn’t mind his business. But I don’t know one flat head carrier that mind his business or that’s proud to have a flat head.
Re: Nigeria Will Not Develop Anytime Soon by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:57am On Dec 30, 2021
NewsForYou:

Well I have never met a South African that doesn’t mind his business. But I don’t know one flat head carrier that mind his business or that’s proud to have a flat head.
where else in the world will a politician irrespective of the position dip his hands in the treasury to loot at will for himself and his family?

Even pure communist country knows better that such can constitute a threat to the survival and existence of a nation.

Seriously? Do u like how the country is at the moment? A whole Fed civil servants salary has been rendered useless because of the hurtful injurious policies of the govt. Almajiries all over the place, beggars everywhere, total anhilliation of middle class, with decreasing number of industries & climbing unemployment, then young highly educated persons rushing out of the country for greener pastures and better life not for vacation.

How do u guys manage to worship leaders that have zero love, care, patriotism for their country? How?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Not Develop Anytime Soon by Greyworld: 2:34am On Dec 30, 2021
zhike:

So let's assume you are right how is Nigeria's development your problem?

Even if you have a strong argument i don't think Nigerians want to hear it from you. Me in particular.

However, from my little experience, people fight and die for what they believe in. Once a person has conviction on a particular matter, you don't force them anymore.

Living outside Nigeria for some time how has made me realize that the present day Nigerians dont believe in Nigeria. They have lost hope in the Failed British Project.

They (including my very self) go any where else and labour (slave if you wish to address it thus) and get what they believe in ( money ,good life, basic amenities ) which ordinarily they won't get in the British Project.

I'm may be wrong but what is there to fight for? 20-10-20 comes to mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Not Develop Anytime Soon by tsdarkside(m): 2:35am On Dec 30, 2021
zhike:

I am South African

good for you....
olomo zulu....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Not Develop Anytime Soon by helinues: 5:16am On Dec 30, 2021
Some people have already given up about themselves not to talk of the country.

That's what frustration can cause
Re: Nigeria Will Not Develop Anytime Soon by babasolution: 9:15am On Dec 30, 2021
Nobody is running away,I used to be against economic migration, but over the years,i have seen the usefulness, Nigeria is not like southAfrican that had specific enemy as the white regime,in Nigeria, rulers people from probably your own tribe are improvising their people, it's a dicey situation, all out war will pauperised Nigeria more,anyways,there's development going on in Nigeria, though slowly, also the northern Muslim population is a burden,any country with a high Muslim poor population is going to experience alot of distress.SouthAfrica is lucky they don't have high Muslim population

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Not Develop Anytime Soon by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 30, 2021
zhike:

Nigeria is developing, but developing really slowly.

PDP years was a waste in Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Will Not Develop Anytime Soon by zhike: 9:48am On Dec 30, 2021
NewsForYou:

How do I tell a wailer to stop crying?

Be open for constructive criticism
Re: Nigeria Will Not Develop Anytime Soon by zhike: 9:53am On Dec 30, 2021
VeeVeeMyLuv:
where else in the world will a politician irrespective of the position dip his hands in the treasury to loot at will for himself and his family?

Even pure communist country knows better that such can constitute a threat to the survival and existence of a nation.

Seriously? Do u like how the country is at the moment? A whole Fed civil servants salary has been rendered useless because of the hurtful injurious policies of the govt. Almajiries all over the place, beggars everywhere, total anhilliation of middle class, with decreasing number of industries & climbing unemployment, then young highly educated persons rushing out of the country for greener pastures and better life not for vacation.

How do u guys manage to worship leaders that have zero love, care, patriotism for their country? How?

I am not sure which country you are talking about.

Let me tell you the main problem of South Africa, the ANC government tolerated influx of undocumented foreigners. If this issue can be resolved SoUth Africa will be a better place.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Not Develop Anytime Soon by bodee(m): 9:53am On Dec 30, 2021
Thanks for the clarion call- We should stop looking for salvation elsewhere. We all can build this country when we're brave, united and patriotic enough.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Not Develop Anytime Soon by zhike: 9:56am On Dec 30, 2021
Greyworld:

So let's assume you are right how is Nigeria's development your problem?

Even if you have a strong argument i don't think Nigerians want to hear it from you. Me in particular.

However, from my little experience, people fight and die for what they believe in. Once a person has conviction on a particular matter, you don't force them anymore.

Th

Living outside Nigeria for some time how has made me realize that the present day Nigerians dont believe in Nigeria. They have lost hope in the Failed British Project.

They (including my very self) go any where else and labour (slave if you wish to address it thus) and get what they believe in ( money ,good life, basic amenities ) which ordinarily they won't get in the British Project.

I'm may be wrong but what is there to fight for? 20-10-20 comes to mind.

South African companies are struggling in Nigeria because Nigeria does not have laws that governs business.

About rebuilding Nigeria it can start with you, someone needs to start or else Nigeria will a world laughing stock.
Stop being coward
Re: Nigeria Will Not Develop Anytime Soon by zhike: 9:57am On Dec 30, 2021
helinues:
Some people have already given up about themselves not to talk of the country.

That's what frustration can cause
Sad truth my friend
Re: Nigeria Will Not Develop Anytime Soon by zhike: 9:59am On Dec 30, 2021
babasolution:
Nobody is running away,I used to be against economic migration, but over the years,i have seen the usefulness, Nigeria is not like southAfrican that had specific enemy as the white regime,in Nigeria, rulers people from probably your own tribe are improvising their people, it's a dicey situation, all out war will pauperised Nigeria more,anyways,there's development going on in Nigeria, though slowly, also the northern Muslim population is a burden,any country with a high Muslim poor population is going to experience alot of distress.SouthAfrica is lucky they don't have high Muslim population

Good information.
Yes indeed, South Africa benefited from whites people.
About the current leaders, Nigerians should remove them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Supreme Court Sack Is Lose For Dave Umahi, Ben Ayade, Matawalle In Trouble / EFCC Storms Awka Again, Seals Obiano’s Mansion / APC Convention: Bola Tinubu Arrives Venue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.