Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,046 members, 7,818,145 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Kanayo O. Kanayo Launches Mansion In Mbaise, Bags Chieftaincy Title (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanayo O. Kanayo Launches Mansion In Mbaise, Bags Chieftaincy Title (Video) (58095 Views)

Kanayo O Kanayo And Anita Ukah At Cros-over Night In Mbaise Imo State / Genevieve Nnaji And Her Parents At Amuzu Nweafor Day In Mbaise Imo State (Photos / Kanayo O Kanayo Opens His House In Aboh-Mbaise, Imo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Launches Mansion In Mbaise, Bags Chieftaincy Title (Video) by EgusiSoup: 9:03am On Dec 30, 2021
Tomek09:

Too much Nigerian movies is affecting your reasoning.

I did not ask you to quote me oga. You does not knows who you’re dealing with go and ask! �
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Launches Mansion In Mbaise, Bags Chieftaincy Title (Video) by Agricmoney(m): 9:04am On Dec 30, 2021
Dreams coming alive like in the movies.Congrats to him.its not easy

Anyway, Agriculture is life.

2 Likes

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Launches Mansion In Mbaise, Bags Chieftaincy Title (Video) by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 30, 2021
make d govt try repair those roads na
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Launches Mansion In Mbaise, Bags Chieftaincy Title (Video) by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 30, 2021
Truthissupreme:
This man is confused

One minute he wants to be seen as an erudite prof cum polished barrister

The next minute he is in the crew of cubana chief priest and rich touts

The next minute he wants to be the traditionalist upholding tradition

E get why Pete Edochie be boss sha

Pete is living on past glory...
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Launches Mansion In Mbaise, Bags Chieftaincy Title (Video) by Bashnigga(m): 9:05am On Dec 30, 2021
Isn't this the same house he opened in 2017
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Launches Mansion In Mbaise, Bags Chieftaincy Title (Video) by RodgersAkpafu: 9:05am On Dec 30, 2021
Truthissupreme:
This man is confused

What is this one saying ?

2 Likes

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Launches Mansion In Mbaise, Bags Chieftaincy Title (Video) by EndBuhariNow(m): 9:06am On Dec 30, 2021
Obi Iyiegbu don cut soap for this man.... but why he never use his sons add multiple digits Seems like the sons knows what he knew
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Launches Mansion In Mbaise, Bags Chieftaincy Title (Video) by reXurrectionZA(m): 9:07am On Dec 30, 2021
FernandezPablo:

We can share them together..I prefer 3some... grin grin wink..
Or how do you want yours tho..? wink

3 Likes

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Launches Mansion In Mbaise, Bags Chieftaincy Title (Video) by Tomek09(m): 9:07am On Dec 30, 2021
NOETHNICITY:
I don't like gay stride jokes
It's not funny

Anything that doesn't have breast and soft pusssssy disgust
I eat pussy and suck bress. Reason why I hate gays and homosexuals like mad.
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Launches Mansion In Mbaise, Bags Chieftaincy Title (Video) by RodgersAkpafu: 9:08am On Dec 30, 2021
EgusiSoup:
Do you knows how many heads has been cut off and virgins used for the sacrifice to build mansion and receive chieftaincy title?

I does not knows why Nigerians especially Yoruba people like to celebrate evil.

Make you money legitimately and stop using people for ritual!
What is this one saying?

1 Like

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Launches Mansion In Mbaise, Bags Chieftaincy Title (Video) by Princeton92(m): 9:09am On Dec 30, 2021
irunoko:
Kanayo has handsome sons wink
I'll like to have one of them wink grin

Hehehehehehehe smiley tongue wink wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Launches Mansion In Mbaise, Bags Chieftaincy Title (Video) by reXurrectionZA(m): 9:11am On Dec 30, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

What is this one saying ?
Na wetin i dey try understand since.

All i see is
Hrheueiwhwbsudijebwjw ehejue euejjw dhwjhwvr to jejebvdhe hsfgrje jruhrhdueh rhhr
Brjjdje
Brjje
Jriirjr to k i ijrhrhdie je...

I don tire...

1 Like

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Launches Mansion In Mbaise, Bags Chieftaincy Title (Video) by bigcee(m): 9:11am On Dec 30, 2021
Faber:

My thoughts 100%. If you no follow, you no follow. See as Cubana, E-money and co absconded from his so-called launching of mainson. That his mainson na gate man house for where Cubana, E-money, Kcee and Flavour them dey. grin

This clearly shows that he no belong to their crew, he just dey gum body with them.
You lack sense. Since your father refuse to tell you that you're senseless, I say make I tell you today.

3 Likes

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Launches Mansion In Mbaise, Bags Chieftaincy Title (Video) by Tbaba001: 9:11am On Dec 30, 2021
irunoko:

Oga you are a fool, stupid gay ass motherfucker

2 Likes

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Launches Mansion In Mbaise, Bags Chieftaincy Title (Video) by Omeleyi: 9:12am On Dec 30, 2021
Those guys u mentioned are small fry and dem never baff compare to the don who was invited to open the mansion.
The one n only Okwute Ndigbo
Congrats KOK

Faber:

My thoughts 100%. If you no follow, you no follow. See as Cubana, E-money and co absconded from his so-called launching of mainson. That his mainson na gate man house for where Cubana, E-money, Kcee and Flavour them dey. grin

This clearly shows that he no belong to their crew, he just dey gum body with them.

5 Likes

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Launches Mansion In Mbaise, Bags Chieftaincy Title (Video) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:12am On Dec 30, 2021
irunoko:

You be gay abi?. . . Buh your brother Bobrisky is free na atleast he got plastic breasts and nyash
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Launches Mansion In Mbaise, Bags Chieftaincy Title (Video) by olisaEze(m): 9:14am On Dec 30, 2021
Nna anyi sacrifice! grin It’s always nice to see our old nollywood icons getting ahead like their female counterparts. Although I somehow feel this KOK’s newfound wealth is coming on the heels of his recent interactions with the Obi Cubana group.

The lesson there is, dem no dey stand one place look masquerade. If you've been in a tight spot for a longtime, change ur circle of friends.

I didn’t say do away with the old ones totally, just step outside ur comfort zone and view life through a different pair of lenses from another perspective.

Believe me, the difference between the wealthy & the beggarly is the circle they chose to roll with.

So choose ur friends with care, they are the ones that will most often speak about you behind your back.

Congrats KOK, more wins for you in the future.

2 Likes

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Launches Mansion In Mbaise, Bags Chieftaincy Title (Video) by bigcee(m): 9:14am On Dec 30, 2021
Truthissupreme:
This man is confused

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Launches Mansion In Mbaise, Bags Chieftaincy Title (Video) by Victorclean1: 9:17am On Dec 30, 2021
Is like he belongs in the same society with Obi Cubana cos they were same type of cap with same design
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Launches Mansion In Mbaise, Bags Chieftaincy Title (Video) by Chibuezem(m): 9:20am On Dec 30, 2021
irunoko:

15 years only
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Launches Mansion In Mbaise, Bags Chieftaincy Title (Video) by PrudencyFeats: 9:22am On Dec 30, 2021
Truthissupreme:
This man is confused

How does what you pointed make him a confused person and what do you mean by rich touts?
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Launches Mansion In Mbaise, Bags Chieftaincy Title (Video) by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:23am On Dec 30, 2021
Nnukwu mmawu!
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Launches Mansion In Mbaise, Bags Chieftaincy Title (Video) by Ajeyo(m): 9:26am On Dec 30, 2021
Congratulations Sir.
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Launches Mansion In Mbaise, Bags Chieftaincy Title (Video) by Allisgud: 9:27am On Dec 30, 2021
Cubana don show am road grin,as him follow who know road

1 Like

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Launches Mansion In Mbaise, Bags Chieftaincy Title (Video) by snoopz: 9:27am On Dec 30, 2021
Man of sacrifice grin grin
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Launches Mansion In Mbaise, Bags Chieftaincy Title (Video) by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 30, 2021
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Launches Mansion In Mbaise, Bags Chieftaincy Title (Video) by tesseract: 9:29am On Dec 30, 2021
Your network is your net worth... Well-done sir,we know that sacrifices have been made.
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Launches Mansion In Mbaise, Bags Chieftaincy Title (Video) by 36STATES: 9:31am On Dec 30, 2021
How many times is he going to launch this house? That house is just normal in SE, and I actually have a better one than that. He should leave all this show off for younger ones, he's an old man now. We are from the same Mbaise, but I find his desperate attention seeking antics these days very irritating.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lizzy Anjorin Exposes Omoba Adeleke For Calling Her A Prostitute - Pictures / Ruth Eze: 'I Will Become A Lesbian If Genevieve Asks Me Out' / Mompha Returns To Instagram, Says He Is Not A Yahoo Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.