Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,874 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

According To Fireboy, He Recorded Peru While Drunk. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / According To Fireboy, He Recorded Peru While Drunk. (262 Views)

Peruvian Government Reacts To Fireboy DML & Ed Sheeran "Peru" / Ed Sheeran & Fireboy Freestyle 'Peru' (Video, Photo) / Ed Sheeran To Remix Fireboy’s 'Peru' (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

According To Fireboy, He Recorded Peru While Drunk. by anythingcelebri: 7:43am On Dec 30, 2021
Adedamola Adefolahan, better known as Fireboy DML, a Nigerian artist, has stated that he was tipsy the night he wrote his famous song Peru.

In an interview with Deezer published on Wednesday, he mentioned this.

"Peru was written and recorded in San Francisco, California," Fireboy said of the song's creation process.

It was my first trip to the United States, and I planned to meet my Empire associates and just chill; I also wanted to pay a courtesy visit to Shizzi, who produced the song in his studio.

"That night at the studio, I was a little tipsy, so I just walked into the booth." He was the one who kept the beat. 'Um, that's a feel,' I said. And I was basically simply singing my narrative in 30 to 35 minutes
Continue reading

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Portable All Eyes On Me Ft Barry Jhay (snippet Video) / These Were The Top 2 Nigerian Music Albums Of 2021 / 8 Essential Equipment You Need For Your Video Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.