Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

**Update***JUMIA finally delivers MTN's Hamper to Customers - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / **Update***JUMIA finally delivers MTN's Hamper to Customers (2930 Views)

Breaking: Airtel Denies Ditching Out Free N1000 Airtime To Customers / So Jumia Finally Scammed Me N22050 / Unbelievable!!!! How Can TECNO Do This To Customers… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

**Update***JUMIA finally delivers MTN's Hamper to Customers by csnc: 8:12am On Dec 30, 2021
Jumia Delivers MTN package finally!!

Weeks after cancelling orders. Jumia delivers at last.
Thanks MTN!!!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: **Update***JUMIA finally delivers MTN's Hamper to Customers by ttime(m): 9:36am On Dec 30, 2021
Don't mind them,
Had d same issue
I followed up, they said it was logistics issue
But ur coupon code will be reactivated latest after 48 hrs of cancelation
And u can use it again.
The code expires after 2 months so keeping my fingers crossed till tomorrow.
Re: **Update***JUMIA finally delivers MTN's Hamper to Customers by dhardline(m): 10:17am On Dec 30, 2021
I did receive mine but it took about 3days after the expected delivery date. Had to follow up on the dispatch guy though.
Re: **Update***JUMIA finally delivers MTN's Hamper to Customers by Mkayfrenzy(m): 10:52am On Dec 30, 2021
Same thing happened to me

1 Like

Re: **Update***JUMIA finally delivers MTN's Hamper to Customers by Spactacle(m): 12:00pm On Dec 30, 2021
Mine wasn't cancelled, I was only told the delivery date would be different due to their end of the year circle count which is gonna last till 7th of January. well, fingers crossed.
Re: **Update***JUMIA finally delivers MTN's Hamper to Customers by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 30, 2021
They gave me audio 1gb that I couldn't use
Re: **Update***JUMIA finally delivers MTN's Hamper to Customers by guiltless(m): 2:35pm On Dec 30, 2021
Gosh! What nonsense happened?! I just checked and noticed same on my email & Jumia app.
Have anyone been able to contact MTN customer care in particular?

1 Like

Re: **Update***JUMIA finally delivers MTN's Hamper to Customers by guiltless(m): 2:36pm On Dec 30, 2021
ttime:
Don't mind them,
Had d same issue
I followed up, they said it was logistics issue
But ur coupon code will be reactivated latest after 48 hrs of cancelation
And u can use it again.
The code expires after 2 months so keeping my fingers crossed till tomorrow.

Please how did you go about yours. Like how did you contact their customer care? Via call or how... Abeg show us way too
Re: **Update***JUMIA finally delivers MTN's Hamper to Customers by Hero2t: 3:32pm On Dec 30, 2021
I got mine. It was delivered today.

1 Like

Re: **Update***JUMIA finally delivers MTN's Hamper to Customers by csnc: 5:03pm On Dec 30, 2021
Hero2t:
I got mine. It was delivered today.
Lucky you. What item(s) did you get?

2 Likes

Re: **Update***JUMIA finally delivers MTN's Hamper to Customers by aimmoney9: 5:37pm On Dec 30, 2021
Lol my people..... grin

Jumia.....ju ju.... grin

1 Like

Re: **Update***JUMIA finally delivers MTN's Hamper to Customers by Kirkman: 8:33pm On Dec 30, 2021
Of all the delivery companies in the whole or lagos and Nigeria, MTN decided to partner with Jumia. That in my opinion is utter stupidity on their part.
Re: **Update***JUMIA finally delivers MTN's Hamper to Customers by agentarcher(m): 8:43pm On Dec 30, 2021
Same thing here. I went hard on jumia and MTN. Jumia is saying MTN couldn't fulfill the items so they had to cancel the deliveries. MTN said I should wait for the general update.
Re: **Update***JUMIA finally delivers MTN's Hamper to Customers by InternetAgbero: 10:30pm On Dec 30, 2021
So this SAPA reach everywhere? Jizos!

1 Like

Re: **Update***JUMIA finally delivers MTN's Hamper to Customers by nitt: 11:52pm On Dec 30, 2021
My sister & I got the hampers and the Jumia delivery came in as stated.

Smooth transaction and delivery.

1 Like

Re: **Update***JUMIA finally delivers MTN's Hamper to Customers by Mohbola(f): 12:23am On Dec 31, 2021
Got mine today though
Re: **Update***JUMIA finally delivers MTN's Hamper to Customers by BernieLee(m): 12:32am On Dec 31, 2021
Got mine delivered yesterday. They tried.
Re: **Update***JUMIA finally delivers MTN's Hamper to Customers by olaremint(m): 5:08am On Dec 31, 2021
I also got order cancelled without any explanation and it was really annoying, the MTN care agent I spoke to said, the problem is with Jumia and not them.

1 Like

Re: **Update***JUMIA finally delivers MTN's Hamper to Customers by exynos(m): 5:15am On Dec 31, 2021
How then should it be done? Are we getting a refund?

If MTN knew they wouldn't be having enough hampers to gift then they shouldn't even start anything

1 Like

Re: **Update***JUMIA finally delivers MTN's Hamper to Customers by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 31, 2021
exynos:
How then should it be done? Are we getting a refund?

If MTN knew they wouldn't be having enough hampers to gift then they shouldn't even start anything
refund...for something you didn't pay for? Hmmmm
Re: **Update***JUMIA finally delivers MTN's Hamper to Customers by guiltless(m): 9:16am On Jan 04, 2022
Guys how far any info from Jumia or MTN in regards to this yet?
I've tried contacting Jumia but their emails keep referring me to their live chat, and the previous messages I sent them via the live chats weren't attended to. Abeg wetin we go do??

1 Like

Re: **Update***JUMIA finally delivers MTN's Hamper to Customers by guiltless(m): 9:17am On Jan 04, 2022
Or if you know any authentic & easier means of communicating with them, kindly drop
Re: **Update***JUMIA finally delivers MTN's Hamper to Customers by edego2up(m): 12:59am On Jan 05, 2022
olaremint:
I also got order cancelled without any explanation and it was really annoying, the MTN care agent I spoke to said, the problem is with Jumia and not them.

Who lied na MTN
MTN say na jumia
Jumia say no worry na Buhari
Re: **Update***JUMIA finally delivers MTN's Hamper to Customers by edego2up(m): 4:01pm On Jan 26, 2022
My hamper has reached me, thanks to MTN
If Nigerians continue to stay true to their words this nation will be a better place than this
I know many of you who said they didn't receive their[
quote author=guiltless post=109065725]Guys how far any info from Jumia or MTN in regards to this yet?
I've tried contacting Jumia but their emails keep referring me to their live chat, and the previous messages I sent them via the live chats weren't attended to. Abeg wetin we go do?? [/quote]
olaremint:
When you get it try and acknowledge
Let's begin to build a justified nation.it begins this way.
Re: **Update***JUMIA finally delivers MTN's Hamper to Customers by guiltless(m): 4:50pm On Jan 26, 2022
edego2up:
My hamper has reached me, thanks to MTN
If Nigerians continue to stay true to their words this nation will be a better place than this
I know many of you who said they didn't receive their[
quote author=guiltless post=109065725]Guys how far any info from Jumia or MTN in regards to this yet?
I've tried contacting Jumia but their emails keep referring me to their live chat, and the previous messages I sent them via the live chats weren't attended to. Abeg wetin we go do??
When you get it try and acknowledge
Let's begin to build a justified nation.it begins this way.

Sharp! That's cool bro, hope everything is intact as promised?

I'm yet to get mine tho but should get it hopefully b4 Friday smiley
Re: **Update***JUMIA finally delivers MTN's Hamper to Customers by guiltless(m): 4:53pm On Jan 26, 2022
For real bro, alot of us were kept in suspence till few days ago when we started getting mails/text messages from Jumia.
Not everyone has gotten their hamper abeg
Re: **Update***JUMIA finally delivers MTN's Hamper to Customers by guiltless(m): 6:55pm On Jan 26, 2022
Guess what guys?! I just got mine delivered to me some minutes ago!
Re: **Update***JUMIA finally delivers MTN's Hamper to Customers by Saintdan0421(m): 7:31pm On Jan 27, 2022
Received my hamper today. THANKS to Mtn et Jumia.

(1) (Reply)

Microsoft Lumia 640 Review, Price And Spec / Airtel 100gb With Only 300naira Plus Psiphon Settings / Please I Need Suggestions For A Phone Of N50k - N60k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.