Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,932 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:40 AM

What Is Power Toolbox, Which Is The Best? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is Power Toolbox, Which Is The Best? (230 Views)

Please Help Me My Bruhm LED TV Is Not Coming Up But Its Shows It Is Power Up (r / Knowledge Is Power - A Must Read!!! / Why Knowledge Is Power (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Power Toolbox, Which Is The Best? by muffleitjuhi(f): 9:17am On Dec 30, 2021
What Is Power Toolbox, Which Is The Best?

First of all tell you that, in my opinion, there is no better toolbox of a specific brand or a specific model.

The best toolbox is the one that best suits your needs.

I have read a post recommending the best toolbox on the market and I do not agree.

There is not one in particular better, since the needs of the user are not the same.

A toolbox is not the same for a mechanics fan as it is for a professional electrician or carpenter.

It’s like saying that a certain car is the best on the market.

A Porsche may be a good car, but if I’m a piano dealer this is not the best vehicle for my business.

Each one has different tool requirements.

In the posts on tool boxes that appear when you type in Google “best toolbox ” you will be directed to Amazon affiliate links.

With these links, they take a commission of what you buy.

The one who writes it does not care what you buy and I have seen recommend authentic barbarities.

Also Read-dishonored pratchett safe combination

I do not want to say with this that this against the affiliations, much less, I use them.

What I do not agree with is to make money by recommending garbage or recommending products that have not been tested.

What you can find in the market are models that group a set of tools that fit what you need.

For example, a kit with a general tool that can come in handy for small breakdowns at home, or a briefcase for an electronic technician.

So, what do you recommend?

My recommendation is that you buy tools according to the use you are going to give.

Not excessively expensive, say a mid-range.

Over time you will replace the ones you use the most with higher quality models.

If you are an amateur or professional mechanic and you are wearing or even breaking the allen keys, it will mean that you are giving them a lot of use.

These will be the ones that you must have of a superior quality.

If you have questions about tool brands, this post that I am creating will help you choose the ones that suit you best.

I’m going to detail the tools that I would have for a middle household.

A set that can serve us for small home repairs type plumbing, electricity and even some DIY and also to perform maintenance or small repairs on the car.

Basic tools that cannot be missing in any home:

Hammer : Indispensable, if you only have one I would opt for a carpenter or ears, if you are going to dedicate to mechanical issues I would also have a nylon one.

Universal pliers: The pliers of a lifetime that will come in handy for a lot of things like cutting a wire, taking out a nail (although for this I have recommended the hammer) or hold a piece.

Cutter: Used for cutting, peeling, marquetry, etc…

Electrician’s Scissors: For small electrical repairs, cut and strip wires. If you can have a pair of pliers, better strips of wires, but with the scissors it will be enough.

Heat shrink tube and some terminals: For electrical connections.

Screwdriver set: Or a set of screwdrivers and bits, it is surprising how many different screw heads you can find.

Allen keys: You are going to use a lot of mechanics and to assemble and disassemble furniture.

Set of glasses and rattle: Very used in mechanics.

Fixed keys: Very used keys in any area, there is always a nut to tighten or loosen.

Metro or Flex meter: To take measurements.

Wrench: Call French key in other countries, it will be good for the measures that do not have fixed keys.

Parrot beaker: Also called extendable pliers, it comes in handy for large nuts or for holding irregular shapes.

Drill and drill bits: It is possible that it is a hammer to make holes in the wall easier. The one that is battery-powered to cable will already depend on your preferences.

Flashlight: You can replace it with a mobile application.

Arc saw: The most advisable size is the 300mm blade.

Level: You can also replace it with some mobile application.

Sergeant: Very useful for holding pieces when cutting or when gluing two surfaces, the name comes from the French serre-joint that pronounced sounds sergeant.

Rotary multitool: One of the best known brands of this type of tool is Dermal.

Safety glasses and gloves: Always work safely, so you will avoid projections in the eyes and cuts and burns on the hands.

Where to keep them?

Where to store them will depend on the mobility needs of each one.

Store them in a toolbox of those that sell without including tools.

Or in a closet arranged for that purpose or even what I do that is to have my little workshop.

The most important thing is that you keep them where you store them; try to have the tools organized and visible at first sight.

That way you will avoid wasting a lot of time looking for the tool you need.

What brands do you recommend?
I would start with brands like M annesmann, Stanley, Acorn, Alyco, Urrea, Father, Carolus , etc …

These are brands focused on not so intensive use.

Likewise, it would not stop looking for offers of tools of superior brands.

For little more money we can have a high quality power tool that we will use for a very long time.
Keep reading-dishonored pratchett safe combination

(1) (Reply)

Lady’s New Year Day Encounter With An Ex That Refused To Marry Her Ten Years Ago / Burna Boy Concert To Hold In Port Harcourt This Year / Stewardship Of Dr. Lateef Olatunji, The 4th Rector Of FEDPOFFA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.