Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Tega Dominic: I Won’t Put Myself Under Pressure To Meet Your Expectations - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tega Dominic: I Won’t Put Myself Under Pressure To Meet Your Expectations (12596 Views)

Rita Dominic: I Was Paid N10,000 For My First Movie Role / BBNaija's Tega Dominic Shares Sultry Photos / BBNaija's Tega Dominic Joins Hair By Jenny's Glow As Their Ambassador (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tega Dominic: I Won’t Put Myself Under Pressure To Meet Your Expectations by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 30, 2021
Yes o never live to impress someone
Re: Tega Dominic: I Won’t Put Myself Under Pressure To Meet Your Expectations by Karemarealty288(m): 2:20pm On Dec 30, 2021
First of all get this straight....YOU are NOT a CELEBRITY...but a loose pipe and Cinematopussy.
Only good for Pussy Tourism....you can aswell manage the title of "INDECENT STAR"

Re: Tega Dominic: I Won’t Put Myself Under Pressure To Meet Your Expectations by ImoleNaija: 2:23pm On Dec 30, 2021
Mumu girl with no dignity undecided

It would take forever for the public to understand your motivational speeches.

1 Like

Re: Tega Dominic: I Won’t Put Myself Under Pressure To Meet Your Expectations by bluefilm: 2:32pm On Dec 30, 2021
Who cares whether you put yourself under pressure to meet people's expectation/s or you or not?

Nonsense. lipsrsealed
Re: Tega Dominic: I Won’t Put Myself Under Pressure To Meet Your Expectations by Kajaard: 2:34pm On Dec 30, 2021
MadamVanessa:
shocked

You can compromised to your fans demand and expectations, but you can compromised in the house to have sex with ugly Boma who later ridiculed you and say that your pusssy is very small and smells alot. You disgrace us women Tega, a married lady at that.

I almost threw up when I read about her smelly pussy. See what a married woman has been reduced to by belittling herself before a small boy. She deserves the disgrace.
Re: Tega Dominic: I Won’t Put Myself Under Pressure To Meet Your Expectations by Tzar(m): 2:35pm On Dec 30, 2021
This woman wants us to keep remembering how fishy her p*ssy smells?
There are times when you acknowledge your mistakes and chart a better course for your life.
Tega going to BBN as a married woman and f*cking up the way you did should be enough for you to avoid public scrutiny that will surely come with videos like this.
Re: Tega Dominic: I Won’t Put Myself Under Pressure To Meet Your Expectations by Annie001: 2:46pm On Dec 30, 2021
Nobody came to your dm
Foolish attention seeker
Re: Tega Dominic: I Won’t Put Myself Under Pressure To Meet Your Expectations by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 30, 2021
The idiot thinks she's a celebrity...
Re: Tega Dominic: I Won’t Put Myself Under Pressure To Meet Your Expectations by jaxxy(m): 3:29pm On Dec 30, 2021
She should better face her life and hussle.
Re: Tega Dominic: I Won’t Put Myself Under Pressure To Meet Your Expectations by TAJOBLISS(f): 4:54pm On Dec 30, 2021
Fuel is better. Use it and thank me later
VOsimhen144:
Nairalanders, I'm about to boil rice. Please should I use water??

1 Like

Re: Tega Dominic: I Won’t Put Myself Under Pressure To Meet Your Expectations by Ttjj: 5:04pm On Dec 30, 2021
own your own
Re: Tega Dominic: I Won’t Put Myself Under Pressure To Meet Your Expectations by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 30, 2021
Very ugly creature! embarassed
Re: Tega Dominic: I Won’t Put Myself Under Pressure To Meet Your Expectations by chaloskyx: 7:57pm On Dec 30, 2021
your morals for a woman are already below expectations its reason boma packed his bags for the us and left u here cause you arnt a standard definition of a good woman as you obviously fell below his expectations
Re: Tega Dominic: I Won’t Put Myself Under Pressure To Meet Your Expectations by Joe4real1988(m): 3:16am On Dec 31, 2021
VOsimhen144:
Nairalanders, I'm about to boil rice. Please should I use water??
Use fanta my brother

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ebenezer Obey Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today / Kim Kardashian Goes To The Gym Without Panties / Allison-Doherty Queen Sekegha Inducted As Certified National Accountant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.