Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Happy Birthday To Our Fellow Nairalander...... - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Happy Birthday To Our Fellow Nairalander...... (437 Views)

Another Year, Another Celebration: Happy Birthday To Mr. 'Green Man' (Pictures) / Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! / Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To Our Fellow Nairalander...... by Drewstone01(m): 10:45am On Dec 30, 2021
Finally, its my sis birthday. We all know her here as Haryhomyidhey but her real name is Catherine Singh. Happy birthday to you sis. She is beautiful in and out and i pray to marry a lady like her. I would always thank God for making me meet you. Nairalanders please let us celebrate her.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday To Our Fellow Nairalander...... by Haryhomyidhey(f): 11:05am On Dec 30, 2021
Drewstone01:
Finally, its my sis birthday. We all know her here as Haryhomyidhey but her real name is Catherine Singh. Happy birthday to you sis. She is beautiful in and out and i pray to marry a lady like her. I would always thank God for making me meet you. Nairalanders please let us celebrate her.
Awwwww, thank you so much Drew. Amen to all your prayers. Am actually speechless. Thank you bro. Even though you are sitting right next to me presently..

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Our Fellow Nairalander...... by daddytime(m): 11:11am On Dec 30, 2021
Haryhomyidhey:
Awwwww, thank you so much Drew. Amen to all your prayers. Am actually speechless. Thank you bro. Even though you are sitting right next to me presently..

Happy birthday sis....

God's grace and unending love upon you.

You should have waited for another 5 days before running in so we could be birthmates.

Have fun and enjoy your day.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Our Fellow Nairalander...... by isaiah4life(m): 11:17am On Dec 30, 2021
Haaaaaaa! Happy birthday to your sis. Have a blast. More bliss on her way. Happy bday to her.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Our Fellow Nairalander...... by Haryhomyidhey(f): 1:37pm On Dec 30, 2021
daddytime:

Happy birthday sis....

God's grace and unending love upon you.

You should have waited for another 5 days before running in so we could be birthmates.

Have fun and enjoy your day.
amen...Lol... Thank you so much...
Re: Happy Birthday To Our Fellow Nairalander...... by Haryhomyidhey(f): 1:37pm On Dec 30, 2021
isaiah4life:
Haaaaaaa! Happy birthday to your sis. Have a blast. More bliss on her way. Happy bday to her.
Thank you. Amen..
Re: Happy Birthday To Our Fellow Nairalander...... by daddytime(m): 1:47pm On Dec 30, 2021
Haryhomyidhey:
amen...Lol... Thank you so much...

Lol....you've got a birthday mate in a friend who just called that his wife put to birth a baby girl.
Re: Happy Birthday To Our Fellow Nairalander...... by Drewstone01(m): 1:52pm On Dec 30, 2021
Haryhomyidhey:
You are welcome sisto.......

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Our Fellow Nairalander...... by Haryhomyidhey(f): 2:05pm On Dec 30, 2021
daddytime:

Lol....you've got a birthday mate in a friend who just called that his wife put to birth a baby girl.
Awwww, that's nice.... In few months time i also would be having my baby girl...

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Our Fellow Nairalander...... by Drewstone01(m): 2:12pm On Dec 30, 2021
Haryhomyidhey:
Awwww, that's nice.... In few months time i also would be having my baby girl...
Yeah, my sis is gonna become a mother in few months time. Pregnancy fits you sis, you still look the same... Cute you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To Our Fellow Nairalander...... by Drewstone01(m): 2:13pm On Dec 30, 2021
daddytime:

Wow, That baby must be cute because her birthday mate is cute....

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Our Fellow Nairalander...... by Haryhomyidhey(f): 2:21pm On Dec 30, 2021
Drewstone01:
Funny you

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Our Fellow Nairalander...... by daddytime(m): 3:41pm On Dec 30, 2021
Drewstone01:

Lol...yeah, she is.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Our Fellow Nairalander...... by daddytime(m): 3:42pm On Dec 30, 2021
Haryhomyidhey:

Wonderful...wishing you a safe delivery, ma.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Our Fellow Nairalander...... by Drewstone01(m): 6:08pm On Dec 30, 2021
daddytime:

Lol...yeah, she is.
Cool
Re: Happy Birthday To Our Fellow Nairalander...... by Haryhomyidhey(f): 6:15pm On Dec 30, 2021
daddytime:

Wonderful...wishing you a safe delivery, ma.
Amen. Thank you. Please don't use 'ma' for me. Mo shi kere o...
Re: Happy Birthday To Our Fellow Nairalander...... by Haryhomyidhey(f): 6:16pm On Dec 30, 2021
Drewstone01:
Cool
Drew, Hannah and her husband presented a brand new car to me just now. come on whatsapp i would send the pictures to you
Re: Happy Birthday To Our Fellow Nairalander...... by Drewstone01(m): 6:19pm On Dec 30, 2021
Haryhomyidhey:
Drew, Hannah and her husband presented a brand new car to me just now. come on whatsapp i would send the pictures to you
Yaayy, that's nice. Congrats sis.... It shows you are nice person..
Re: Happy Birthday To Our Fellow Nairalander...... by daddytime(m): 6:36pm On Dec 30, 2021
Haryhomyidhey:
Amen. Thank you. Please don't use 'ma' for me. Mo shi kere o...

Lol...

Oyel dey una head...lucky people.

When one of my mentee told me about his wife's birth this morning, I requested for his account number and did all I had in the account to him for baby soap.

Just an hour ago a business partner here just asked if I would deal or not, I told him who am I not to deal...lol..

Na credit alert I receive next...

Life na jeje...we no greedy

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Our Fellow Nairalander...... by daddytime(m): 6:38pm On Dec 30, 2021
Haryhomyidhey:

Congrats on your new car.

Who go surprise me with car on the 4th of Jan na?

We are always hopeful...

Impossible is nothing.. grin
Re: Happy Birthday To Our Fellow Nairalander...... by Haryhomyidhey(f): 12:41pm On Dec 31, 2021
daddytime:

Congrats on your new car.

Who go surprise me with car on the 4th of Jan na?

We are always hopeful...

Impossible is nothing.. grin
Thank you. There is nothing God cannot do, it may be that you would recieve a house for your birthday
Re: Happy Birthday To Our Fellow Nairalander...... by Haryhomyidhey(f): 12:42pm On Dec 31, 2021
TitanKenneth:

AWESOME! DEAR,GOD IS ALREADY BLESSING YOU,CONGRATULATIONS ON THE NEW ACQUIRED AUTOMOBILE,MORE BLESSINGS ARE AWAITING YOU,HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN DEARIE,PLS DON'T FORGET ME OH.
Thank you
Re: Happy Birthday To Our Fellow Nairalander...... by Haryhomyidhey(f): 12:43pm On Dec 31, 2021
daddytime:

Lol...

Oyel dey una head...lucky people.

When one of my mentee told me about his wife's birth this morning, I requested for his account number and did all I had in the account to him for baby soap.

Just an hour ago a business partner here just asked if I would deal or not, I told him who am I not to deal...lol..

Na credit alert I receive next...

Life na jeje...we no greedy
Na true talk bro
Re: Happy Birthday To Our Fellow Nairalander...... by daddytime(m): 1:08pm On Dec 31, 2021
Haryhomyidhey:
Thank you. There is nothing God cannot do, it may be that you would recieve a house for your birthday

Amen.. grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To A Nairalanders Mom / What Is The Best Birthday Gift You've Ever Received? / Happy Diwali Short Essay Nibandh For School Kids In Hindi English 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.