Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Why We Appointed Jose Peseiro As New Super Eagles Coach – NFF - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why We Appointed Jose Peseiro As New Super Eagles Coach – NFF (508 Views)

NFF Confirms Jose Peseiro As Super Eagles Head Coach, Finidi As Assistant / NFF Appoints Jose Peseiro As Super Eagles New Coach / Pinnick: Why We Can’t Sack Rohr As Super Eagles Coach - NFF President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why We Appointed Jose Peseiro As New Super Eagles Coach – NFF by Insidenaija: 11:27am On Dec 30, 2021
The Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) has said they hired Jose Peseiro as the new boss of the national team because of his impressive resume, Newspremises reports.

The Portuguese coach has signed an initial two-year contract and will be at the 2021 Africa Cup of Nations as an observer.

Interim coach, Augustine Eguavoen, will still be in charge for the tournament.

Peseiro is believed to come highly recommended by former Manchester United and Chelsea manager, Jose Mourinho.

NFF Vice President, Shehu Dikko, says Peseiro’s wealth of experience gave him the edge over other candidates.

“He has coached across the world, in Asia, in Europe, South America, in Africa.

“He has worked with big coaches like (Jose) Mourinho and (Carlos) Queiroz, coached at a big club like Real Madrid, coached big players and small players, coached in the World Cup qualifiers, UEFA Cup, UEFA Champions League and so on.

“He is also well educated, with a masters degree in Sports Science.

“He might not have won anything. But we believe he’ll bring value to our team,” Dikko told ESPN.

Peseiro replaces Gernot Rohr who was dismissed last month.

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/why-we-appointed-jose-peseiro-as-new-super-eagles-coach-nff/

Lalasticlala,
Mynd44,
Dominique

Re: Why We Appointed Jose Peseiro As New Super Eagles Coach – NFF by Amotolongbo(f): 11:34am On Dec 30, 2021
Let us wait and see
Re: Why We Appointed Jose Peseiro As New Super Eagles Coach – NFF by Neimar: 11:56am On Dec 30, 2021
Which resume
Re: Why We Appointed Jose Peseiro As New Super Eagles Coach – NFF by lindaparker: 12:53pm On Dec 30, 2021
365BALL A subsidiary of Bet365 Group. Bet365 is a British gaming company (license number: RGL075), one of the world's largest gaming companies registered in the UK. And there are many members in the world. More than 35 million customers in 200 countries/regions.
benefit:
-Quick withdrawals within 5 minutes, all for free, operated by experts...
-Beautiful, full-featured interface, search...According to the evaluation, this is a page with a powerful and correct investment...
-1 The correct playground, on this platform, all players are real dealers. All risks and rewards can be controlled by yourself.
-365 BET BETS……The results of the event are open and transparent, and can be checked on the whole network. Real-time precision.
-The minimum deposit, betting, and withdrawal is 10K NGN
What is an inverse score?
A football match has only 1 final score in the entire game. Unlike traditional betting, you can only choose 1 of 2 results to place a bet. But for inverse score betting, there will be 18 different scores for you to invest in. As long as your choice does not coincide with the final score of the game, you can get up to 30% profit from the result of your bet
So there are 16 bets, and you will win at 15, so the winning rate will be close to 95%. A very safe way to play.
Simply put: For example, you find that a match between Nigeria and the United Kingdom will "not" end with 0-0. Only the final result of the state is not 0-0. You will win. win!
In summary, 365ball is an inverse score betting platform, and there is absolutely no such thing as "capital protection". All investment platforms that make 100% money are scams.
-So, despite the high winning percentage. But this does not mean that there is no risk of loss, the ball is round, so everything is possible. We need to optimize the winning percentage to increase the profit of this game
-I myself have participated in 100% guaranteed inverse score applications such as 0s, okjs, k8, m8... Then I saw that btv applications are all scams. After joining 365, I found that this place is really an excellent platform for people who like this scoring game. Deposit and withdraw at any time with 0 fees. 7*24 hours online customer service, reasonable agency system.
Join now and invite friends to get cash rewards
Contact me to join now!

https:///+2347061324448

Re: Why We Appointed Jose Peseiro As New Super Eagles Coach – NFF by Maxymilliano(m): 1:27pm On Dec 30, 2021
The Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) has said they hired Jose Peseiro as the new boss of the national team because of his impressive resume

If what the NFF meant by Jose Paseiro impressive resume is that his last job at Venezuela: 10 Games (Win:1, Draw: 3, Loss: 6, GF: 5, GA: 15); Win %: 10 and was owed for over a year at Venezuela.

He must be impressive indeed and NFF loves such employee ...
Re: Why We Appointed Jose Peseiro As New Super Eagles Coach – NFF by paulolee(m): 1:32pm On Dec 30, 2021
which stupid impressive resume?? I even think say them wan talk say na bcox mourinho recommend the unknown gee
Re: Why We Appointed Jose Peseiro As New Super Eagles Coach – NFF by paulolee(m): 1:45pm On Dec 30, 2021
Maxymilliano:

If what the NFF meant by Jose Paseiro impressive resume is that his last job at Venezuela: 10 Games (Win:1, Draw: 3, Loss: 6, GF: 5, GA: 15); Win %: 10 and was owed for over a year at Venezuela.

He must be impressive indeed and NFF loves such employee ...
blindly supporting mediocrity....i asked my bross dt av been in lisbon since 2005 if he knows this our new coach, to see if he can Gv me hope with good recommendation about him..
my guy just smiled n said he knew him doing his time in Portuguese clubs n wen e assisted mourinho and asked me why our NFF gave him d job? dt he is surprised bcoz dey are many coaches In Nigeria dt are better than this man...
but our NFF said dey dnt need a local coach taking us to worldcup

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo's 'NO LOOK PASS' Vs Brentford At Old Trafford / OFFICIAL: American Todd Boehly Buys Chelsea From Abramovich For €4.9 Billion / Lionel Messi Celebrates His 35th Birthday With Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.