Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,954 members, 7,952,842 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:17 AM

How Social Media Management Can Boost Your Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Social Media Management Can Boost Your Business (153 Views)

How Talent Management Can Improve Employee Engagement / 3 Online Business That Can Boost Your Monthly Income / How Social Media Can Help Your Business Grow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Social Media Management Can Boost Your Business by zinosleek(m): 12:11pm On Dec 30, 2021
Welcome to the digital world, and if your business is not being represented in this digital world, then your competitors are steps ahead of you already.

Nowadays, having a Facebook or Instagram page is not enough. Are you actively engaging your audience, growing awareness, increasing engagements and converting on those pages?

Let me be sincere with you, and there is no magic or perfect strategy to start giving you these engagements and awareness with expert social media management. It will involve techniques, strategizing, knowing your audiences, working with the right tools to get you that engagement. And this will take time in setting up your pages and building that trust with your audience that will lead to conversion.

Here is how social media management will help you boost your business presence online:

Increase awareness about your business
The audience can readily know about your business with content on your pages. When they visit your page and view rich content about your business, they can quickly determine what they want to do. It is then easier to convert a lead through your page with rich and engaging content, especially when they need a product or service.

Build engagement on your page
Would you be more comfortable with a page with lots of engagement or with one with less engagement?

Visitors will be ready to comment, share when they find the content enlightening and engaging, and relate to other comments. One of the strategies a social media manager will apply is creating content that will get visitors to share their opinions. One strategy to use is not to sell and post contents that will educate and advise your followers.

Share reviews
There is no better way to create trust and relevance than sharing reviews and testimonies. The visitors will be sure that you can also handle their project when they see genuine reviews of other customers. Facebook and other social media platforms have review links to share with your customers.

Consistency
You should keep the tempo and get your customer to come back to your page. In short, be consistent and regular with your post. Stick to your plan and use a Facebook business planner to post on your pages.

Get a professional social media manager today and build your business presence with the right strategy.

Source
Re: How Social Media Management Can Boost Your Business by fantasticbeasts(f): 12:31pm On Dec 30, 2021
This is a well-written post that offers insight into the sheer power of social media. As someone who grew up with no Facebook or other socmed–it's amazing how life-changing it has been for the past decade. I remember the first time smartphones became a thing, then came friendster and all other platforms.

Soon, everyone was hooked in. I fall under the baby boomer age group, and I can say that social media really has a way of affecting my spending pattern or my behavior in terms of buying things online. The ad targeting AI or software that's being used by large platforms like Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube is amazing.

This Christmas, I was able to buy a really cute mid century-esque piece for my living room just because I saw an ad on it on Facebook... these companies are only going get bigger and our perception of the world is only going to get smaller considering how hyperconnected we are with everyone and everything.

1 Like

Re: How Social Media Management Can Boost Your Business by zinosleek(m): 11:29pm On Dec 30, 2021
Check out our amazing services

(1) (Reply)

Now You Can Start Your Own Online Business And Earn At Least 100K In A Month. / Redeem Your Paypal Funds / This HUGE Lie You Believed Has Killed Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.