Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Bbnaija Angel Is At It Again, As She Breaks The Internet With This-(video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Angel Is At It Again, As She Breaks The Internet With This-(video) (2267 Views)

BBNaija's Angel Is Engaged For Marriage (Photo) / Erica Mobbed By Crowd In Sierra Leone As She Breaks Down In Tears / Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija Angel Is At It Again, As She Breaks The Internet With This-(video) by Marydjane: 1:25pm On Dec 30, 2021
Angel Smith, an ex bbnaija reality TV star is being dragged by her fans and some social media users for a video she shared online.

In this video, she was seen hanging out with some of her lady friends wearing a pink bikini and all of her bum exposed showing her tattooed bum.
CLICK THE LINK BELOW FOR THE FULL GIST �
https://maryjanen.com/2021/12/30/bbnaija-angel-is-at-it-again-as-she-breaks-the-internet-with-this-video/

Re: Bbnaija Angel Is At It Again, As She Breaks The Internet With This-(video) by aimmoney9: 5:59pm On Dec 30, 2021
Fallen angel... grin

Ftc... grin
Re: Bbnaija Angel Is At It Again, As She Breaks The Internet With This-(video) by Druggey(m): 7:46pm On Dec 30, 2021
which internet did she break? cool
Re: Bbnaija Angel Is At It Again, As She Breaks The Internet With This-(video) by Irupetepete: 8:43pm On Dec 30, 2021
Druggey:
the one on her chest
Re: Bbnaija Angel Is At It Again, As She Breaks The Internet With This-(video) by nachisunday(m): 8:46pm On Dec 30, 2021
Bloggers on the one again break with internet. She is not even necked sef she should go and wear bikini, that means if she wear bikini network will explode bloglie.com i hail oo
Re: Bbnaija Angel Is At It Again, As She Breaks The Internet With This-(video) by Druggey(m): 10:40pm On Dec 30, 2021
Irupetepete:
the one on her chest
Ahaaaaa I see.
She dismantled and crippled them cool

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Angel Is At It Again, As She Breaks The Internet With This-(video) by Marydjane: 3:13am On Dec 31, 2021
Druggey:

The internet broke you just didn't see it ��
Re: Bbnaija Angel Is At It Again, As She Breaks The Internet With This-(video) by Marydjane: 3:14am On Dec 31, 2021
Druggey:

Ahaaaaa I see.
She dismantled and crippled them cool

You sound like her fan, are you one of them?
Re: Bbnaija Angel Is At It Again, As She Breaks The Internet With This-(video) by Marydjane: 3:16am On Dec 31, 2021
nachisunday:
Bloggers on the one again break with internet. She is not even necked sef she should go and wear bikini, that means if she wear bikini network will explode bloglie.com i hail oo

You are obviously not getting the gist, she wore bikini and was dancing with it. There is a video of that on the link. Click the link.
Re: Bbnaija Angel Is At It Again, As She Breaks The Internet With This-(video) by Druggey(m): 8:52am On Dec 31, 2021
Marydjane:

You sound like her fan, are you one of them?
Anyhow u see it Ma'am.
But she really crippled those internet on chest. cool
Re: Bbnaija Angel Is At It Again, As She Breaks The Internet With This-(video) by Druggey(m): 8:54am On Dec 31, 2021
Marydjane:
The internet broke you just didn't see it ��
where is it? I want to see it.
Re: Bbnaija Angel Is At It Again, As She Breaks The Internet With This-(video) by Weyrehmod: 9:59am On Dec 31, 2021
I'm doomed
Re: Bbnaija Angel Is At It Again, As She Breaks The Internet With This-(video) by nachisunday(m): 11:01am On Dec 31, 2021
Marydjane:

You are obviously not getting the gist, she wore bikini and was dancing with it. There is a video of that on the link. Click the link.
oh thank u very much. I now understand have already watch that on instagram angel na cruise shaa

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo Is Still Angry At Eedris Abdulkareem, Blasts Him At A Leadership Forum / The Cause Of Goldie's Death - Reddington Hospital Reveals / ............

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.