Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

Mention Your Best Nairalander Of The Year - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Mention Your Best Nairalander Of The Year (381 Views)

Nairalander Of The Year. / Best Nairalander Jocker / Who Do You Think Is The Most Stupid Nairalander Of The Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mention Your Best Nairalander Of The Year by Lat1ene(m): 1:48pm On Dec 30, 2021
Good day, good people.

2021 is coming to end and you might have one time or the other admired a nairalander for one thing or the other.

Mention their moniker and what you admired let them feel big.

Mention your best nairalander of the year 2021�.
Re: Mention Your Best Nairalander Of The Year by illicit(m): 1:51pm On Dec 30, 2021
Bellophrone

I hope I am correct

That guy must be Patrick Obahiagbon in real life lol

1 Like

Re: Mention Your Best Nairalander Of The Year by ojun50(m): 1:56pm On Dec 30, 2021
Ojun50

1 Like

Re: Mention Your Best Nairalander Of The Year by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 30, 2021
HenryDion

1 Like

Re: Mention Your Best Nairalander Of The Year by TheRealOwner(m): 2:17pm On Dec 30, 2021
Pastor Righteousness2 lol

2 Likes

Re: Mention Your Best Nairalander Of The Year by Enskynelson(m): 2:41pm On Dec 30, 2021
Samisha50 and of cos, Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Mention Your Best Nairalander Of The Year by MikeMicheal(m): 3:40pm On Dec 30, 2021
www.nairaland.com/psalmz

This psalmz guy reminds me never to give into unfair pressure from the public, even if what I did is wrong.

Humans will make noise when you make mistakes, but as time goes the whole noise will die a natural death.
smiley smiley smiley

Also, there are people who are looking for little opportunity to bring you down, but they wont succeed if you dont give up and you keep believing in yourself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention Your Best Nairalander Of The Year by Lat1ene(m): 4:27pm On Dec 30, 2021
MikeMicheal:
www.nairaland.com/psalmz

This psalmz guy reminds me never to give into unfair pressure from the public, even if what I did is wrong.

Humans will make noise when you make mistakes, but as time goes the whole noise will die a natural death.
smiley smiley smiley

Also, there are people who are looking for little opportunity to bring you down, but they wont succeed if you dont give up and you keep believing in yourself.

This is wisdom

2 Likes

Re: Mention Your Best Nairalander Of The Year by Lat1ene(m): 4:29pm On Dec 30, 2021
TheRealOwner:
Pastor Righteousness2 lol

��why do you admire our pastor

(1) (Reply)

Ask Me Any Question�� / Best Of De General Comedy 2022 / Broda Shaggi – Wahala Christmas (comedy)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.