Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,363 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Zazoo Zeh Nonsense must Stop - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Zazoo Zeh Nonsense must Stop (829 Views)

The Whole Truth Behind Portable A.k.a Zazoo Zeh Betrayal And Running Away / Zazoo Zeh Lyrics / DOWNLOAD MP3: Eno Barony - Force Dem To Play Nonsense Ft Strongman X Sister Derb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zazoo Zeh Nonsense must Stop by Finesse247: 2:06pm On Dec 30, 2021
Zazoo zeh NONSENSE must STOP -

Jargon singing in the Nigerian pop culture is absolutely concerning. You might have noticed, Most afrobeats songs in Africa don't usually follow any music formula Isn't it madness to be singing Zazoo Zeh? I begin to ask why the musicians offered such a useless song? Most of these so-called musicians are 'half-conscious' individuals who have become slave masters to some producers.

Zazoo Zeh singers are not even musical, not only in their singing but their overall singing skills. Their singing can only produce hollow sound and noise that suffer in regards to melody. There is no way a sound mind can listen to Zazoo Zeh and not see it as gibberish. Zazoo zeh is an abhorrent song, for which is a corruptor and I blame the fans who in the name of vibing adopt the slang 'Zaazoo Zeh' of the song without considering its meaning. The song lyrics are suggestive and have yahoo yahoo intent among others.

These kind of music also has gangsterism connotations and no respect for the sanctity. Zazoo zeh fans sing for the most mundane reasons. If you are a fan and you don't know the actual meaning of the song and you vibed to it, then you should be ashamed of yourself that you don't know the meaning of the song but you just say it's for vibing. Who goes the whole hog of dancing and singing Zazoo zeh in public. Who does that? It's a shame!

As far as I am concerned 'Zazoo zeh' is gibberish .
Because they are selling gibberish, most song artistes are not trained and disciplined in the art of song composition. I wonder how fans have completely fallen to the level of having singing without meaningful lyrics. The truth is that nowadays, many people sing songs based on following the bandwagon. This shouldn't be so. Most Nigerian music fans are suffering from knowledge deficit in music listening.

Music is a profession and an art and should be treated as such. This Zazoo Zeh is nothing short of cultural sabotage. It is an abberation and unconscionable. That thousands of people are vibing to it doesn't make it right. It is about time Nigerian musicians started to groom and master song composition so they don't have songs like Zazoo Zeh. Yahoo yahoo scamming is the very thing that the the song is promoting but no one seems to be stopping them. Where are the regulators of Nigeria music?

Zazoo Zeh nonsense must stop!
Re: Zazoo Zeh Nonsense must Stop by MufasaLion: 2:20pm On Dec 30, 2021
Re: Zazoo Zeh Nonsense must Stop by MufasaLion: 2:20pm On Dec 30, 2021
See how a nonsense hit track is making the writer shit his knicker. grin grin grin

Next?

Re: Zazoo Zeh Nonsense must Stop by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 02, 2022
Finesse247:
Zazoo zeh NONSENSE must STOP - 'Seun Ajani

Jargon singing in the Nigerian pop culture is absolutely concerning. You might have noticed, Most afrobeats songs in Africa don't usually follow any music formula Isn't it madness to be singing Zazoo Zeh? I begin to ask why the musicians offered such a useless song? Most of these so-called musicians are 'half-conscious' individuals who have become slave masters to some producers.

Zazoo Zeh singers are not even musical, not only in their singing but their overall singing skills. Their singing can only produce hollow sound and noise that suffer in regards to melody. There is no way a sound mind can listen to Zazoo Zeh and not see it as gibberish. Zazoo zeh is an abhorrent song, for which is a corruptor and I blame the fans who in the name of vibing adopt the slang 'Zaazoo Zeh' of the song without considering its meaning. The song lyrics are suggestive and have yahoo yahoo intent among others.

These kind of music also has gangsterism connotations and no respect for the sanctity. Zazoo zeh fans sing for the most mundane reasons. If you are a fan and you don't know the actual meaning of the song and you vibed to it, then you should be ashamed of yourself that you don't know the meaning of the song but you just say it's for vibing. Who goes the whole hog of dancing and singing Zazoo zeh in public. Who does that? It's a shame!

As far as I am concerned 'Zazoo zeh' is gibberish .
Because they are selling gibberish, most song artistes are not trained and disciplined in the art of song composition. I wonder how fans have completely fallen to the level of having singing without meaningful lyrics. The truth is that nowadays, many people sing songs based on following the bandwagon. This shouldn't be so. Most Nigerian music fans are suffering from knowledge deficit in music listening.

Music is a profession and an art and should be treated as such. This Zazoo Zeh is nothing short of cultural sabotage. It is an abberation and unconscionable. That thousands of people are vibing to it doesn't make it right. It is about time Nigerian musicians started to groom and master song composition so they don't have songs like Zazoo Zeh. Yahoo yahoo scamming is the very thing that the the song is promoting but no one seems to be stopping them. Where are the regulators of Nigeria music?

Zazoo Zeh nonsense must stop!

@lalasticlala cc lalasticlala

Zazu....zeh

Your post....zeh

Your wahala....zeh
Re: Zazoo Zeh Nonsense must Stop by Obilly123(m): 4:50pm On Jan 03, 2022
On my way to ilu awon osu

(1) (Reply)

Leaked: Kizz Daniel Ft Naira Marley - Odo _naijahitplay / Best Hip-hop Producers? / Good Audio And Voice Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.