Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,337 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

How Often Do You Clean Up Your Phone Book? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Often Do You Clean Up Your Phone Book? (327 Views)

Missing Numbers On My Phone Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Often Do You Clean Up Your Phone Book? by NaijaNaWaa: 4:12pm On Dec 30, 2021
We all have hundreds, sometimes thousands, of contacts in our phone book but in reality we rarely call nor are called by 90% of our contacts. If you check, you may discover that you never had a single call with some of them right from when you saved the number. If your phone has limited memory, these redundant contacts invariably drain scarce space for more important data.

My question is: are you aware of these redundancies and how often do you clean them up? I just cleaned up mine, though.

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Clean Up Your Phone Book? by Alsonjecs: 9:04pm On Jan 04, 2022
I have 1TB of memory on my phone
Re: How Often Do You Clean Up Your Phone Book? by mollyfq: 9:08pm On Jan 04, 2022
I save the numbers only of my closest people that I really call often. I use the Telephone directory to call other people and easily find their contacts. And to know who is calling me and whether I should answer, I connected a paid number identification service. So, you know which numbers of your friends and relatives you should save. If you don't want your contacts permanently stored on your phone, if you don't have enough memory, you can download them to google drive, and so it'll be easier to transfer contacts to another device.

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Clean Up Your Phone Book? by Flamees(m): 9:35am On Jan 05, 2022
Alsonjecs:

Re: How Often Do You Clean Up Your Phone Book? by dankwoska: 10:55am On Jan 05, 2022
I fear u o, to save phone contact 1 terabyte??
Alsonjecs:

(1) (Reply)

OPPO Reno8 / Reno8 Pro To Showcase Renewed Design / Samsung Galaxy S22 Series New Super-resolution Algorithm / Iphone 11 Pro Max ,64gbfor Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.