Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,714 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:46 AM

Appreciation Offering - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Appreciation Offering (214 Views)

Naira Appreciation: Apostle Johnson Suleman Blasts Nigerians That Are Unhappy / In Appreciation of God / Reinhard Bonnke: "We Don’t Collect Offering At Our Crusades" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Appreciation Offering by KaideeGee(m): 4:21pm On Dec 30, 2021
Genesis 8:20
[20]Then Noah built an altar to the Lord, and took of every clean animal and of every clean bird, and offered burnt offerings on the altar.

Let's Pray
Dear Heavenly Father, we are here in Your presence with thanksgiving and gratitude on our hearts, We thank You for your word which we are about to receive today, we ask that You cleanse us internally and externally, purify our hearts and prepare is for the entrance of Your word. Let your word yield maximum increase in our lives even as we hear. Amen.

Dear Followers of Christ
One thing I have learned from this passage is that, sacrifices or let me say thanksgiving sacrifices provoke God to do more for You. God could have just made the waters to recede after the flood and everything would have been well and good, but Noah's burnt offering provoked Him to do more.
Never underestimate the power of appreciating God, no matter how little You think You have, do something for God, He won't disappoint.
Peace.

(1) (Reply)

Teenage Jehovah's Witness Dies After Refusing Blood / I Have Come. / Exchange RMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.