Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

My Chocha Is Wet — Nigerians Drag FFK’s Ex-wife, Precious Over Comment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Chocha Is Wet — Nigerians Drag FFK’s Ex-wife, Precious Over Comment (5930 Views)

People Gazzete Claims Tinubu clothe is wet / FFK's Ex- Wife, Precious Chikwendu Arrested / Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Chocha Is Wet — Nigerians Drag FFK’s Ex-wife, Precious Over Comment by daddytime(m): 9:45pm On Dec 30, 2021
Foolish...

FFK don get this dumbo where him want her...

Self-destruct button activated for clout and attention.

Mumu numbskull
Re: My Chocha Is Wet — Nigerians Drag FFK’s Ex-wife, Precious Over Comment by Kissiemu(m): 10:28pm On Dec 30, 2021
Nigerians and self-righteousness. Is it anyone's chocha? Abi she shouldn't have a man in her life again because she left Fani kayode?

1 Like

Re: My Chocha Is Wet — Nigerians Drag FFK’s Ex-wife, Precious Over Comment by dasparrow: 10:43pm On Dec 30, 2021
Most Nigerians don't have anything constructive they are doing so they spend precious time monitoring other people's personal lives like monitoring spirit.

Precious Chikwendu is an adult. She has a right to say whatever she likes. If most of you had something constructive doing, you won't notice what Precious says or does not say on social media.

Your country Nigeria is being taken over by "Bandits" AKA Fulani herdsmen, your food prices have skyrocketed through the roof, your naira continues to fall until it ends up being as worthless as used toilet tissue paper, your president keeps borrowing money all over the place so that he can share the money with his fellow corrupt political cronies and all you care about is what Precious Chikwendu is saying. Talk about misplaced priorities undecided

1 Like

Re: My Chocha Is Wet — Nigerians Drag FFK’s Ex-wife, Precious Over Comment by abulude: 1:31am On Dec 31, 2021
Gemid94:
Ex-wife of Chief Femi Fani-Kayode, Precious Chikwendu has been dragged on social media by Nigerians who reportedly felt disrespected by her recent comments while inside a swimming pool with a suspected new lover.

Recall the media space was recently agog over comments by Precious, when she said “I am actually a Mami water but Africans take mami water too seriously but it is not”.

Precious in the same video was heard saying “awww water got into my Chocha, my Chocha is wet”. This comment hasn’t gone unnoticed by Nigerians who have expressed their sadness, disgust over the comments with many saying it is an insult to women and motherhood.

Chocha is a street slang to mean female genital.

Leonard Ibekwe @Leoibekwe “ how can she you say such in video u posted to Public? A mother of four? No respect for womanhood and motherhood? Abeg this is disgusting to say the least”.

Linda @LindaOghogho “ I am already ashamed as a woman hearing such thing. Chocha is very common slang for Virginia, even if it is wet you don’t have to say it in public. This girl is shameless. Aswear.”
She also said "I am a good mami but most men don't care if the mami is good or bad. They just see them all as fish and they want to fry them and EAT THEM UP".

Recall vanguard had reported how Precious Chikwendu’s ex-Husband, A former Aviation minister, Chief Fani-Kayode had told a court sitting in Abuja that his ex-wife Precious Chikwendu left his home to “propagate her inordinate sexual affection and denying her children breast feeding in the process.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/12/my-chocha-is-wet-ffks-ex-wife-precious-chinwendu-dragged-over-chochas-comment/

She seemed drunk in the video.
Re: My Chocha Is Wet — Nigerians Drag FFK’s Ex-wife, Precious Over Comment by DSoj(m): 5:05am On Dec 31, 2021
So what should she have called it?
Should she have called it Fufu or Kaka? Is she a child?

Dumb Judgemental Hypocrites.
Re: My Chocha Is Wet — Nigerians Drag FFK’s Ex-wife, Precious Over Comment by favour32(m): 5:28am On Dec 31, 2021
Thank God!
All problems of Nigeria don end!
Na only one remain.
Na be CHOCHA!
Who do Nigeria like this to take negligible thing serious?
All una wey dey condemn Precious,
una perfect?
Re: My Chocha Is Wet — Nigerians Drag FFK’s Ex-wife, Precious Over Comment by StreetFight: 6:27am On Dec 31, 2021
hisexcellency34:
But we all know Precious is an olosho

A mentally unstable one for that matter
Re: My Chocha Is Wet — Nigerians Drag FFK’s Ex-wife, Precious Over Comment by OBoy50: 8:02am On Dec 31, 2021
cheesy
Amaka chocha is wet!
Ngozi chocha is wet!
Ada chocha is wet!
Nkechi chocha is wet!
Chika chocha is wet!
All ndi igbos chocha is wet!
We are proudly chochariri
Re: My Chocha Is Wet — Nigerians Drag FFK’s Ex-wife, Precious Over Comment by ablejesus26(m): 8:04am On Dec 31, 2021
They should ensure that she stays far away from the children angry angry
E be like se most of the women wey them born above 1980 dey carry follow come prostitution gene come this world.
Re: My Chocha Is Wet — Nigerians Drag FFK’s Ex-wife, Precious Over Comment by DOTian: 8:30am On Dec 31, 2021
Since this lady called out FFK, there has been a strident campaign of calumny against her character. A desperate attempt to paint her as dirty and incapable of taking care of her kids. It's even funny that most of those attacking her now are the same folks who attacked FFK when he was with her. Loyalty swings in Nigeria depends largely on ethnic coloration. Sadly.. She says her abunna was wet. So fuckin what? She was in the pool and her abunna was wet and she said so. Why are you all triggered?
Re: My Chocha Is Wet — Nigerians Drag FFK’s Ex-wife, Precious Over Comment by Anny98(f): 8:33am On Dec 31, 2021
Thank you for interesting conversations and discussions to all of you. Happy holidays!
Re: My Chocha Is Wet — Nigerians Drag FFK’s Ex-wife, Precious Over Comment by Weyrehmod: 9:47am On Dec 31, 2021
I'm doomed

(1) (2) (Reply)

"The APC Convention Looks Like Tinubu National Convention" ~ Ayodele Fayose / 3 Possible Basis For Court's Upturning INEC Election Declaration / Rochas Foundation Pupil Heads To M.I.T.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.