Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,437 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Mtn Zigi Chatbot To Get Free 1gb Daily(questions And Answer Shared) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Mtn Zigi Chatbot To Get Free 1gb Daily(questions And Answer Shared) (576 Views)

Free 1gb Subscription To 200 People / How To Get Free 1GB Daily On Mtn For Free / If You Are Brilliant, Come In Here And Answer This Question.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Zigi Chatbot To Get Free 1gb Daily(questions And Answer Shared) by Johnny68(m): 5:56pm On Dec 30, 2021
We all know the mtn new assistant bot and how it rewards it users free 1GB for answering questions.

Many people have not gotten the question since it was launched and i want to share the answer to the question

So i wrote a full guide on my website on howto do so....

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE

(1) (Reply)

Funniest Tiktok Videos That Will Get You Laughing Yours Eyes Out / Myspine C�MEDY / Funny Photoshop Images By Photoshop "Troll" "Tom Can Make "

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.