Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,565 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Tech Writers Wanted - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Tech Writers Wanted (508 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tech Writers Wanted by SmartyPants(m): 6:54pm On Dec 30, 2021
I am hiring one or two tech writers.

Pay will start at 5 naira per word in the first month but I am open to negotiating with the most suitable candidates thereafter.

For this project, your writing skills are important but secondary, while your knowledge of programming will be paramount.

Successful candidates must possess the following:

1. Ability to set up a WordPress website from scratch (this is because you may be required to generate original screenshots and will need to know what you are doing)

2. Understanding of the WordPress core software and plugins such that you are able to explain complex issues to non-techies

3. Ability to deliver 1000 words daily - without fail

Candidates with Upwork profiles will have an advantage as this will facilitate payment. This is not required, however.

Interested writers should send their CV along with 2 samples of previous writing, and a 300-word mini-article on the advantages of using a headless CMS to techhire11@gmail.com.

Kindly note that the 300-word mini-article will not be used and will therefore be unpaid. If this is an issue for you, DO NOT CONTACT ME as there are no exceptions to this rule.

Shortlisted candidates will go through a one-week paid evaluation.

Thanks!
Re: Tech Writers Wanted by chatinent: 6:56pm On Dec 30, 2021
Poor payment.

1 Like

Re: Tech Writers Wanted by SmartyPants(m): 10:56pm On Jun 22, 2023
Ennyola009 just using this thread to send you this message. I don't have access to the email I used in creating this nairaland account, but you can reach me at techhire11@gmail.com.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Discord Server For Passionate Programmers / Should I Be Paying Them ? / Where Can I Find Factory Work Around Festac.... Urgent!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.