Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,689 members, 7,820,396 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Advice On Place To Stay That Is Closer To Lekki - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Advice On Place To Stay That Is Closer To Lekki (229 Views)

Commercial Plots Of Land Selling Close To Lekki Free Trade Zone Ibeju Lekki / Get An Affordable Luxury Dry Land Close To Lekki Free Zone, Ibeju-lekki,lagos. / Estate A Minute To Lekki Epe Expressway(opp New Lekki Intl Airport) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice On Place To Stay That Is Closer To Lekki by efex01(m): 7:01pm On Dec 30, 2021
Good evening to you all, I need your advice on this decision of mine. I just got a job in Lekki and I currently staying in mowe (Ogun), my previous job place is magodo in which I go every. please I want to if I can be going to lekki from mowe every for like frist 6month to raise funds for apartment around ogudu or ketu. Secondly I have a friend that stay in ikotun, am also considering staying with me for this period to raise funds, pls I need your advice on what to do. I also want if we have people on nairaland that also goes to lekki from mowe or Berger thank you
Re: Advice On Place To Stay That Is Closer To Lekki by twinskenny(m): 7:14pm On Dec 30, 2021
efex01:
Good evening to you all, I need your advice on this decision of mine. I just got a job in Lekki and I currently staying in mowe (Ogun), my previous job place is magodo in which I go every. please I want to if I can be going to lekki from mowe every for like frist 6month to raise funds for apartment around ogudu or ketu. Secondly I have a friend that stay in ikotun, am also considering staying with me for this period to raise funds, pls I need your advice on what to do. I also want if we have people on nairaland that also goes to lekki from mowe or Berger thank you

Don’t go to ikotun o is better you remain in Mowe..: at least if you wake up early you can always get car from Mowe to lekki
Re: Advice On Place To Stay That Is Closer To Lekki by efex01(m): 7:29pm On Dec 30, 2021
Thank you, what of coming back because the working hours is from 9am to 5pm
Re: Advice On Place To Stay That Is Closer To Lekki by yuping(m): 7:43pm On Dec 30, 2021
This kind stress I pray to God I no want am.

(1) (Reply)

Property For Sale!!! / Business Men And Hustler Come In For The Most Profitable Business 2022 / Before And After Painting Clients House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.