Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,337 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Please Recommend A Fast Charger For My Phone - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Please Recommend A Fast Charger For My Phone (174 Views)

Samsung Galaxy S8+ With Fast Charger for 88k / Samsung Galaxy Note 5 For Sale 58k with Fast Charger / Mint Samsung S7 Black and Gold for 58k with Fast Charger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Recommend A Fast Charger For My Phone by Acekoncepts27(m): 7:03pm On Dec 30, 2021
Few days ago I went to charge my Infinix note 10 phone at a shop directly opposit my business place,and when I removed it,I discovered that my charger head was gone and the only reason why the cord was left behind was because it's a type-C,,,am confused on which charger to buy because the charger I used today took the whole day for the phone to be fully charged unlike my follow come charger that charges within maximum of 2hrs.
Re: Please Recommend A Fast Charger For My Phone by KINGKONG(m): 7:16pm On Dec 30, 2021
Acekoncepts27:
Few days ago I went to charge my Infinix note 10 phone at a shop directly opposit my business place,and when I removed it,I discovered that my charger head was gone and the only reason why the cord was left behind was because it's a type-C,,,am confused on which charger to buy because the charger I used today took the whole day for the phone to be fully charged unlike my follow come charger that charges within maximum of 2hrs.

Go get oraimo charger
Re: Please Recommend A Fast Charger For My Phone by Acekoncepts27(m): 7:22pm On Dec 30, 2021
KINGKONG:

Go get oraimo charger
does it support fast charging, durable and affordable
Re: Please Recommend A Fast Charger For My Phone by KINGKONG(m): 10:56pm On Dec 30, 2021
Acekoncepts27:
does it support fast charging, durable and affordable

Yes it does...make sure you buy from an authorized dealer

(1) (Reply)

With Video Boosters Club, You Can Easily Promote Your Youtube Videos. / Factory Unlocked Apple Iphone 12pro Max 256gig / Can You Build 18650 Packs For Us?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.