Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Police Officer Hands Over New House To A Homeless Woman In Ebonyi State. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Police Officer Hands Over New House To A Homeless Woman In Ebonyi State. (450 Views)

Homeless Man Sues Couple Who Raised $400,000 To Help Him / Wealthy Beggar: Homeless Woman Found Dead In Beirut Had $1M In Bank Account / Woman Electrocuted In Ebonyi State (disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Officer Hands Over New House To A Homeless Woman In Ebonyi State. by Newsline09(m): 8:34pm On Dec 30, 2021
Princess Nkeiruka Nwode (SP) the Police Public Relations Officer of Zone 13 Ukpo Anambra State hands over a newly constructed and well furnished Bungalow she built for a homeless woman in Ezra North of Ebonyi State.

A Facebook user, Prince Ozed took to his Facebook wall to appreciate the Superintendent of Police and Public Relations Officer of Zone 13 Ukpo who he said saw a post he made on his wall in mid October about the homeless woman and promised to build a new house for the woman.

The project which took effect in same October has been fully completed and handed over to the widow who’s joy know no bound.

Prince Ozed Posted This On His Facebook Wall With The Attached Pictures:

Before meets After.

10th of October 2021, our own beautiful Damsel, PPRO Zone 13 Police command, Ukpo Anambra State. Princess Nkeiruka Nwode through a post I made here on Facebook promised to build a house for a widow in Ezza north LGA of Ebonyi State.

Today, I'm glad to tell us here that the house has been completed, furnished and handed over to the widow.

"It's not those that have that gives, it's those that have giving heart that gives"

God will forever meet you at the point of your needs Dear ruka.

——
I believe this will change your mindset about the Nigerian Police Force. All are not bad, there are other good humans in the police force.

Re: Police Officer Hands Over New House To A Homeless Woman In Ebonyi State. by Ebubu: 8:41pm On Dec 30, 2021
Commendable
Re: Police Officer Hands Over New House To A Homeless Woman In Ebonyi State. by yuping(m): 9:01pm On Dec 30, 2021
I need her account number make I send small thing for her.

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Hands Over New House To A Homeless Woman In Ebonyi State. by Femmyfestus: 10:35pm On Dec 30, 2021
Comrade, you dey motivate me wink

(1) (Reply)

Skilled Wire/ Loader / How Do Christ Embassy Church Members Go For NYSC Orientation Camp? / Who Do You Think Will Eventually Become A Member Of The Obi-datti Cabinet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.