Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,541 members, 7,823,372 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Is This Job Invitation Real Or A Fake Job Offer? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is This Job Invitation Real Or A Fake Job Offer? (7404 Views)

Is This Invitation Real Or Scam? / Is This Invitation Real Or Scam? / This Is The List Of Fake Job Addresses Collated (not Exhaustive). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Job Invitation Real Or A Fake Job Offer? by everythinggirly(f): 11:59am On Dec 31, 2021
FRIYOPATRICK:
Girls' and money are like 5 and 6, she has sign up for huzzling, whether the job is legit or not she will survived.. Allow her to go ... Experience teacher is the best.. What can 50k do for her in port ? She will buy her toiletries, pad, make her hair and so on .... Bro hope you are not dating her ? Dump her Bro...

How does this comment concern the topic?

3 Likes

Re: Is This Job Invitation Real Or A Fake Job Offer? by gassbee: 12:01pm On Dec 31, 2021
Harvesting of organs loading...................
Re: Is This Job Invitation Real Or A Fake Job Offer? by user32(m): 12:02pm On Dec 31, 2021
My sister also got some job offer from pH......airport vacancy or some sort
Re: Is This Job Invitation Real Or A Fake Job Offer? by joyjoomla(m): 12:11pm On Dec 31, 2021
funshint:
Let your friend be careful...even their review on play store is not encouraging. Was she interviewed by actual Chinese or Nigerians posing to be working for Chinese company. One need to be very careful these days.

She was interviewed by 2 Nigerians. A male and a female
Re: Is This Job Invitation Real Or A Fake Job Offer? by HELLASJ(m): 12:43pm On Dec 31, 2021
Only of you understand what GBE means

Please chain your friend with the strongest chain you can get from market, her organ will be harvested if she dare embark on that journey.

Please am not signing up for any gory tales and an unfortunate escapades this coming 2022.

I shall excell in 2022, so you shall

Peace!
Re: Is This Job Invitation Real Or A Fake Job Offer? by LollySeaSide: 12:51pm On Dec 31, 2021
joyjoomla:
My friend got a job offer from this company named GBEY.

They claim to be a Chinese company that deals in buying and selling giftcards in Nigeria.

According to her the company is based in Portharcourt.

She said she was referred by her friend, they conducted few minutes interview with her on zoom and was giving the job without any formal documentation.

According to her they will give her free feeding, free accomodation, and 50k salary.

All my search about them yielded nothing except their website which is https://h5.gbey.vip/#/ and an almost empty Facebook page with no information about them.

She's planning traveling down to portharcourt on Sunday. Can someone please help verify this?
Which one be Gbey again na!
The name sef no fear you?
Re: Is This Job Invitation Real Or A Fake Job Offer? by iamme1234(m): 12:54pm On Dec 31, 2021
Kidnapper on the beat.
Even the websites self na hacker websites
Better warm your friend or else Gunner is her or his name
Re: Is This Job Invitation Real Or A Fake Job Offer? by Egein(m): 1:09pm On Dec 31, 2021
Dropsywill:
Gbey is ligit gift card app,if is truly gbey that gave him the job,he should go but why going let him check the area he is entry,if is office zone no issue,but if is residential let him run oh.

You are a verified ritualist.

1 Like

Re: Is This Job Invitation Real Or A Fake Job Offer? by Godswillu(m): 2:14pm On Dec 31, 2021
i may be wrong but if a company will feed me and give me accommodation and the pay is 50k
i am sorry i am not interested.

i am sure we can be like 20 sharing a room
only God knows what the food will look like.
please tell her not to make the trip
Re: Is This Job Invitation Real Or A Fake Job Offer? by Godswillu(m): 2:24pm On Dec 31, 2021
Dropsywill:
Gbey is ligit gift card app,if is truly gbey that gave him the job,he should go but why going let him check the area he is entry,if is office zone no issue,but if is residential let him run oh.

if it was me i will tell them that i can work from lagos since it is an APP.
and they can save the money for accommodation and feeding
Re: Is This Job Invitation Real Or A Fake Job Offer? by Exceed15: 3:21pm On Dec 31, 2021
Trust me , this is scam
Re: Is This Job Invitation Real Or A Fake Job Offer? by Chrisgod001(m): 6:01pm On Dec 31, 2021
joyjoomla:
My friend got a job offer from this company named GBEY.

They claim to be a Chinese company that deals in buying and selling giftcards in Nigeria.

According to her the company is based in Portharcourt.

She said she was referred by her friend, they conducted few minutes interview with her on zoom and was giving the job without any formal documentation.

According to her they will give her free feeding, free accomodation, and 50k salary.

All my search about them yielded nothing except their website which is https://h5.gbey.vip/#/ and an almost empty Facebook page with no information about them.

She's planning traveling down to portharcourt on Sunday. Can someone please help verify this?
I live in Port Harcourt currently can u post the address let me verify because I don't seem to know a company by that name.
Re: Is This Job Invitation Real Or A Fake Job Offer? by sapeleboi(m): 11:48pm On Dec 31, 2021
pls save her for we the nairalands

(1) (2) (Reply)

Invitation For Interview Exxonmobil Aptitude Test By Dragnet / Suicide Is The Next And Only Option / Eduwalt Concierge Limited Job Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.